Feb 5, 2021
Maybe you could even give the branded hucow Kira the posibility to return to her normal scedule after giving birth, but force her to return to her breeding duties after a while.
That seems to be the current plan for the hucow event chain. AFAIK it's an intro to the pregnancy mechanic itself.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
just started the game and i just fell in love with this game already.
the conversation at gym with the closets are so fucking funny and hilarious . its hard to write comedy ,
CrucifiedMulan you have good sense of humour .very well done buddy .

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
i enjoyed the game so far, just sad that the studio quest that had some progress at some point in time is away for such a long time allready. and yes of course hucow stuff may have progress too but id like to see the studio stuff back in the game anyways. i dont pay for this so i wont complain about slow progress. keep up the good work and hopefully at some point in time we will have the studio quest back.....

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
I noticed a bug in the game. I just started and Kira has size 2 boobs but in the first shower scene she still has small boobs. Though after the scene where they steal her clothes and she gets out of the shower, the avatar shows size 2 boobs again.

Edit: and I noticed in the next shower scene her boobs are not bigger

Last edited:

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I noticed a bug in the game. I just started and Kira has size 2 boobs but in the first shower scene she still has small boobs. Though after the scene where they steal her clothes and she gets out of the shower, the avatar shows size 2 boobs again.

Edit: and I noticed in the next shower scene her boobs are not bigger
From what I've read that shower scene isn't layered yet. What are you seeing is template.

Reactions: REXTMP and drarkan

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
I saw this come up in a previous post too, the waitress work scene is very choppy when getting orders from people, so much i can't move and have to try and click anywhere to make her move. Is there a way to increase memory to the game?

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I saw this come up in a previous post too, the waitress work scene is very choppy when getting orders from people, so much i can't move and have to try and click anywhere to make her move. Is there a way to increase memory to the game?
I think CrucifiedMulan said for waitress job being made so long ago that'd be easier make it from scratch than fix the lag issue, somewhere earlier in this thread, he/she can correct me, if I missed out the details or mistook the whole thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: REXTMP

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
When going to the gym for the first time I put on the gym clothes and when I talked to Boris he told me to put on my gym clothes to work out. I went back to the locker and put on the clothes, but looked like i changed into the same outfit, and went back to boris, and everything seemed to work. Just looks like it didn't notice the first time, maybe its cause I interacted with the closeted shop?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't able complete the quest after talking with the doctor in sanctuary can anyone help me
You need to go to the building south of the one the doc is in, and get the brainwashing neutralizer, then go to the NewU facility and sleep until nightfall. Then find the data on the brainwashing device and return to the doc.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes