ImfuckingHORNY

Dec 3, 2020
its my save collection before any lewd scene, if any mod read this please add this link to 1st page so that people stop asking abot save in comments, as game progress i will update, thanks in advance

I am sorry if this is basic stuff but where do I put the save files?

Degenerate42

Jul 17, 2022
Where to do bug reports? There's a gamebreaking bug in the last mission where you work as a waiter in retardis. If it was already posted in this thread just ignore this message

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Where to do bug reports? There's a gamebreaking bug in the last mission where you work as a waiter in retardis. If it was already posted in this thread just ignore this message
It was. And yes, it was successfully ignored by the dev themselves :D

Is there any gallery in this game
No, but one good fella posted their save collection before every scene. Here it is: https://f95zone.to/threads/defenestration-v0-4-9-9pfa-fresh-mulan.10695/post-10349631

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
did you guys actualy get the pregnant scene ? i always selecet yes on pregnant but nothing happen

ReFrostly

Mar 28, 2022
hi everybody. I wanted to ask about the new update 0.4.9.9a. I moved the save from the last version and nothing, there are no new quests, and the farm also says that there is no more content on this version. I TRIED the game again, and the same thing. Lactation and pregnancy are included. what is the problem?

Oct 8, 2022
hi everybody. I wanted to ask about the new update 0.4.9.9a. I moved the save from the last version and nothing, there are no new quests, and the farm also says that there is no more content on this version. I TRIED the game again, and the same thing. Lactation and pregnancy are included. what is the problem?
Go to mother up in the church

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Doesn't sound like it's worth it, to be quite honest. That's something you'd want some intern to handle at a bigger studio, but in a small venture such as this, it's a very inefficient thing to attempt.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes