IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
People will bitch and moan regardless if you're doing a great job or a terrible job, impossible to please everyone.

I wanted to ask: Has there been any changes on how to get the highest natural breast size? Last time I played this game was right after you added the Vivarium so all the cow stuff was on its infancy. And if so: how do I get the highest possible natural breast size?
There’s currently 5 accessible breast sizes.
-Default one
-Intro BE event with Olga
-New You “Experiment”
-New You “Dream”
-Vivarium cow stuff

We already implemented all 11 planned breast sizes in Kira’s character art and in Vivarium H-events, but I want to implement them everywhere before making any new ones accessible.

Same with pregnancy content btw, Kira’s art and Vivarium events support it, but I want it implemented everywhere before making it available to the player.

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
Great 2d cg game. Maybe even the best. Yea the progression(plot progression)
is slow, yea the guy is perfectionist but he definitely didn't deserve so much trolling(hate).
When people joke about war here, about the money the guy needs my heart fcking bleeds.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
No. I just released it because I said I would. And I already did this “move” (releasing an “unlayered” event) earlier this year - shower event.

Not everything is about you or your “criticism”. Ugh, I swear I can’t win with you people.
First of all, artist themselves are the harshest critic and second of all, you can't please everyone, if you and Moana overworked yourselves and did EVERYTHING that was planned and more, there would be still folks bitching.
Still, Godspeed man. It'd be a shame seeing this project unfinished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
to assist other baffled parties if you already progressed through all quests (and did Olga orb stuff ages ago...)
(1) Find Koba (as in remember who he is not having played this section in ages)
(a) Sanctuary,
(b) go to inner sewer (where the prison crew idiots are) and
(c) turn Left instead of entering prison crew idiots building
(d) turn Left again to talk to the chap and enter to talk to Koba and Vice
(2) Koba and Vice are there: long conversation to get to go to talk to Razin to get new prison mission again.
so I think that after speaking with Razin and going to see Gulag, new content stops after that, correct?
(are there other things to unlock??)

Last edited:

hawk5005

Aug 5, 2016
This game could do with a gallery or event-replay sort of thing. Seeing so many good events just one off is a shame considering how good the art is.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
All my older events look like ass and I shall never willingly add an option to re-view them on demand.
Well... you could restrict to newer events.... after whatever point you like. People really like the current (leaving aside the perpetual malcontents, whiners and trolls).

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
So has pregnancy been removed? I noticed the tag was removed.
No, it is just not available in a quest or anything. You can see it in a vision from some seer lady or do a hypno event that is almost entirely pregnancy fetish, but I guess since you can't actually get pregnant yet, the tag was removed?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
so I think that after speaking with Razin and going to see Gulag, new content stops after that, correct?
(are there other things to unlock??)
You get a "end of path" message if you attempt to speak with Schwift after that. That is where the content ends for now.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
may i ask! is it better to get the device that prevent hypnosis before doing the hospital missions? i want to unlock the pink hair style for the protagonist but don't like her random perverted remarks, i thought they were okay and cute in the beginning but they get way too stupid later on and i'm not sure whether it's related to the intelligence values and at which value are the break points for changing her dialogs.
If you find (and interact with) the five terminals hidden throughout the New You "Dream" world, it opens the option to say "fuck you" when presented with the lollipops at the end of the virtual world. This changes the ending to the virtual world where Kira is reshaped into a Bimbo.
Lenn-Y gives you the option to select which transformations you want to give Kira (Lust increase, Intelligence loss, breast increase, bimbo lips, pink hair) and you can say "yes" or "no" to all of them.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes