dreyk

Jun 7, 2018
I don't know how ? but I think my game or my save bugged and now everything is much faster. :LOL:
maybe it will not work for others but i think it will make some people happy.

enzoenki

Jul 21, 2023
I went and started some quests in the "nature" zone, can't remember the name. It seems like a lot more dialogue and story stuff here with less sex. I remember letting the Mad Max lady touch you ended her quest. It's kind of hard to tell what will do what here. Maybe I should've progressed more in the main area first idk. It feels like Kira is getting pushed further in certain directions that she doesn't seem "ready" for. Like she went from chasing people who stole her stuff from the shower to getting public anal in a pillory.

Maybe there should be some encouragement to do more corruption stuff before getting that far into the main quest.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
That might be a space reserved for the movie studio quest once it actually gets updated and added back in to the quests page.

Also, the other quest in the hints is likely the "snake handler" quest that hasn't been implemented yet either.
Maybe I'm autistic, it could be I've have too much free time on my hands, but "snake handler" quest just by name alone gives MGS3: Snake Eater vibes. Hey CrucifiedMulan are Shwifty boys your analog of Space Monkeys from Fight Club?

.P.S. instead of Ambatukam what about Silly Billie or Poopie Head, they have similar vibe to your "Dum-Dum" example, and also sound bit meaner.Well this suggestion's logical conclusion put to extreme would be Shit/Smeg/Dick/Fuck head. Corkscrew has certain sound to it too, could be referencing both her time as a decker and pole girl, despite I came up with it from just seeing her re-design. Joke name wise I don't know how they'll fit but examples such as: Axewoundsandra, Analstasia, Cunterina, Fellatiolina, Humplena, Whorticia (I think this would be nice Gimbo name), Semena, Buttocksslava (To Patreon subscriber with Bootyslava suggestion, it's cool and all, but I think we need more rough sounding approach here,booty has no same weight as buttocks, no offense and pun intended ), made me giggle a bit while writing and remember Monty Python.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2022
Maybe I'm autistic, it could be I've have too much free time on my hands, but "snake handler" quest just by name alone gives MGS3: Snake Eater vibes. Hey CrucifiedMulan are Shwifty boys your analog of Space Monkeys from Fight Club?

.P.S. instead of Ambatukam what about Silly Billie or Poopie Head, they have similar vibe to your "Dum-Dum" example, and also sound bit meaner.Well this suggestion's logical conclusion put to extreme would be Shit/Smeg/Dick/Fuck head. Corkscrew has certain sound to it too, could be referencing both her time as a decker and pole girl, despite I came up with it from just seeing her re-design. Joke name wise I don't know how they'll fit but examples such as: Axewoundsandra, Analstasia, Cunterina, Fellatiolina, Humplena, Whorticia (I think this would be nice Gimbo name), Semena, Buttocksslava (To Patreon subscriber with Bootyslava suggestion, it's cool and all, but I think we need more rough sounding approach here,booty has no same weight as buttocks, no offense and pun intended ), made me giggle while writing and remember Monty Python.
Saying that you might be autistic before talking about something that's completely unrelated to being autistic is pretty autistic behaviour lol

StanleyTweedle

Feb 4, 2018
Will someone tell me what is the maximum breast size? I got a size 5, and they tell me that this is the maximum, but there is a size 9 in the game files, how do I get it?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Honestly, I haven't played this game in like two years, but I'm happy that it advances, at whatever pace, but that there are new features, variables, history, events, whatever. I think that when it is finished it will be one of the best of its kind (In fact, it is a unique game in several aspects. )

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Honestly, I haven't played this game in like two years, but I'm happy that it advances, at whatever pace, but that there are new features, variables, history, events, whatever. I think that when it is finished it will be one of the best of its kind (In fact, it is a unique game in several aspects. )
>Fingers crossed
1643709373133.gif

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
To be fair, it's already one of the most unique games out there. When I get bored I just go to the recommendation section and see what is offered for certain requests. Defenestration is one of the most referenced games. I don't really want to praise the developer that much until the game is finished, so that he doesn't relax) But I've rarely seen a game cover such an extensive amount of specific preferences

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
To be fair, it's already one of the most unique games out there. When I get bored I just go to the recommendation section and see what is offered for certain requests. Defenestration is one of the most referenced games. I don't really want to praise the developer that much until the game is finished, so that he doesn't relax) But I've rarely seen a game cover such an extensive amount of specific preferences
Hopefully RPG Maker also known as Coomer engine can handle the tasks Mulan and Moana have plans for.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes