88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I preferf replay all game from biginning. I prefer see gain point to give to Kira.

Chaotic

Mar 7, 2017
Still no info, +/- 2h left of sunday in Russia but depending of what Mulan meant by night (after 00:00 meaning till +/- 06:00 on monday ?) might be +/- 8h, but we all know how it goes :LOL:

People are getting more and more impatient, even Mulan adressed this and He knows this is bad on his side and he'll try to change some things.

Insert personal opinion:
Game dev is hard, I don't mind delays etc. as long as everything is communicated properly and there is visible progress. In this case most of updates are under the hood, basically rewriting game so it can take some time to finish all up but after finishing it, updates should be more frequent / have more content.

Looking at some past games from other devs, there are never guarantes that everything will work out.
Time will tell, let's be civil about it (y)

about deadlines.png

changes part 2.png

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
Yet another progress report on his Patreon page. Anybody know what it is?
the update is pushed one week.

But there're good news too. They're taking a break from reworking, and will focus mostly on the new content.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
the update is pushed one week.

But there're good news too. They're taking a break from reworking, and will focus mostly on the new content.
Wait, previus quest are finished or no yet? Previous quest where them missed. Movie quest, secred bar in rsidential disctrict? AQuest with godfish where I option I know You or samthink. Prisions and other quest? They ar finished or not?

cycloprofane

Jun 3, 2019
if reworking isn't done yet, and they're going into new new content, i don't think we're getting this game any time soon..

Jan 21, 2018
sign...sever month for no actual new content,they really should save the new design for their next game,not current one
You are 1000% right here.

If your game works out -> Finish game. Put what you have learned from game into game 2. If you like the story/protagonists in game 1 continue it in game 2.

But yeah. The patrons wanted the rework. They paid for it. They get their rework.

Reactions: lilithcp

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
You are 1000% right here.

If your game works out -> Finish game. Put what you have learned from game into game 2. If you like the story/protagonists in game 1 continue it in game 2.

But yeah. The patrons wanted the rework. They paid for it. They get their rework.
i dont really agree.. if its your first game, you will try to improve it as you learn. and 'finish game 1 and start game 2 with new strat'. first, a game takes a lot of time to finish, specially if you are alone or indie. and second, all the ideas you have might not apply to the new game..

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
They start to rework same render, and this rework thw whole game will be great. Persanlly I agree on rework whole game whit ne art style in whole game. It became awsome and charcter stunning. I love this game, becous ther are present my nation, story and female protangoist. Go on to rework whole game, continue reworke it. Don't give if haters said that, the dont' wont new art in this game. But I would see how this rework will became to be in the end, the story and quests missing. But this relly work.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
They start to rework same render, and this rework the whole game will be great. Personally I agree on rework whole game with new art style in whole game. It became awesome and character stunning.
Underestimating the impact of time is a way to ruin projects. The fans voting on changes don't have full understanding of how long it'll end up taking and the amount of content disappears into the ether as a consequence of rework.
"rework" means you made a mistake that you're going to fix with another mistake, it should be the last option.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Underestimating the impact of time is a way to ruin projects. The fans voting on changes don't have full understanding of how long it'll end up taking and the amount of content disappears into the ether as a consequence of rework.
"rework" means you made a mistake that you're going to fix with another mistake, it should be the last option.
For full rework them need tima to make it. Please don't ruin it for you anger, I know perfectly the most quest are missed or don't finished with rework. This chenge need time and months. Maybe 6 months wee see it finshed with rework in whole game.

Jan 21, 2018
i dont really agree.. if its your first game, you will try to improve it as you learn. and 'finish game 1 and start game 2 with new strat'. first, a game takes a lot of time to finish, specially if you are alone or indie. and second, all the ideas you have might not apply to the new game..
You can improve your existing game by making new quests/events/additions better.

The time argument misses the point. A game (obviously) takes time to finish. The real question you have to ask yourself is: "Do I want to spend my time unfucking spaghetti code and building on that code? (including fixing all the previous events/pictures)" or "Do I use my established workflow to finish this game and write clean code/use new artstyle in chapter two of my game?"

Is the rework worth it? That is the point. Will people enjoy the reworked version more than a chapter Two? IMHO that is totally dependant on the person playing.

Reactions: Taak
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes