Ren'Py Completed Defiler Wings [v1.4.1] [The Old Huntsman]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I hate it to like games without useful (=readable) Guides. Ok, if i change the Lair i lose all...not only the Lairupgrads but also the Guards, Servants, Girls and even my treasure...well, that stops me from trying out other Lairs...so please help me to figure one thing out: Which Lair can hold the most Girls? Its nice to terrorize the Land, but i need to strengthen my Army -,-
I think the sky fortress is the largest lair and probably the best overall. However you need to defeat a titan to obtain it, so it's fairly late game (generations on). If you get wings early on, you will start out with the impassable peak lair which seems great for an early game lair. I prefer the impassable peak lair to any of the conquered castles, but I never seemed to run out of space for girls. I would always release them back home after they gave birth.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I remember 9 or 12 cells there, same as Ice Palace and Ifrits Vulcano Thing...actually i´m in the Dwarf Thing with 16 cells...but since Titans, Ogres and Sirens need more than one cell they are always full and many pregnant elves and nobles die in their home without my fatherly protection -,-
I always set used Breeders free, eat the annoying Bitches who dare to threaten me or my spawn and bring home the well-behaved and bribed girls ^^

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
is the BoneyMod going to be updated for final game?
wut final game isn't 1.4.1 the latest version, is this still being worked on?

also i found a much better translation on loverslab
(way better than machine translation)

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
wut final game isn't 1.4.1 the latest version, is this still being worked on?

also i found a much better translation on loverslab
(way better than machine translation)
BoneyMoney is for version 1.0.1 of the game, as stated in the mods readme. It's also why it gives lots of duplicate code errors when trying to launch the game (v 1.4.1) with it.

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
There are three versions of this game.

Original game by Old Huntsman (....-2015)

Last version 1.01en
[PC]

[Android]

Modded version by Mahariel (2015-2017)
There are some changes like battles, few mechanics, suicide/runaway captives. Some people likes it, some don't.

Last version 1.41 in OP

Remake by Eliont (2018-....)

All builds and patches:

Reactions: Daba

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
good thing i try this its pretty good : ) but at some point the mission is hard and i always die xD

xel

Apr 3, 2017
Has anyone seen this exception when getting the 4th (I think) mistresse's request completed (to get here an item worth 2300+)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the exact same issue, but on a later generation, something like the 7th one (quest was reproduce with a giantess, which I already had in another run without problem), I assumed it was because of my min/maxing (always going for 2 upgrades each gen) that triggered the issue, but if that happened in your 4th gen it isn't probable. Did you manage to find a way to fix that in the end ?

Also, on a secondary note, After completing the game 2 times, I was wondering about a few things :
-What is the thing with the Angel talks and the Demon related achievements ? I never saw any of this things in game, my second run seemed to have cultists doing sacrifices but, even when letting them do it a lot of times it didn't seem to trigger anything special.
-What power does the golden head possess ? The power to see the unseen and to hear the sound of gold, did someone figure it out ?

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
I had the exact same issue, but on a later generation, something like the 7th one (quest was reproduce with a giantess, which I already had in another run without problem), I assumed it was because of my min/maxing (always going for 2 upgrades each gen) that triggered the issue, but if that happened in your 4th gen it isn't probable. Did you manage to find a way to fix that in the end ?

Also, on a secondary note, After completing the game 2 times, I was wondering about a few things :
-What is the thing with the Angel talks and the Demon related achievements ? I never saw any of this things in game, my second run seemed to have cultists doing sacrifices but, even when letting them do it a lot of times it didn't seem to trigger anything special.
-What power does the golden head possess ? The power to see the unseen and to hear the sound of gold, did someone figure it out ?
WHERE DO YOU FIND A GIANTRESS?! I loss 6 dragons at the moment in that mission.

xel

Apr 3, 2017
The giantess are the girls you can find in giant/monster lairs (Cave in forest, ice and lava lairs in the moutains, underwater palace in the sea and flying palace in the sky), they're not always easy to subdue depending on the upgrades you got (iirc the elite guard isn't enough to guarantee they won't try to flee, you need giant guards that are spawns you can get with them, use potent seeds if you think you can spare the mana) and are all guarded by a giant male counterpart, I advise you to do a bit of save-scumming if you're not advert to this practice.

Reactions: qwermhv

perseus525

Aug 27, 2017

About the angel. Angels are a high level patrol, in order to encounter them you need 16 or higher notoriety, as well as not sabotaging the patrols / causing massive poverty.

For the Demon achievements you need force the Free people to summon the demon. In order to do that you must cause MASSIVE panic, defeating the guardians (Golem, Titan, Angel, Triton, Tree Guardian protecting the elven sacred tree) greatly increases their collective panic. General devastation also helps, you can check the current panic level at the smuggler's den (check kingdom condition). If one of the lines reads something like "A terrible end is better than terror without end", then the people are trying to summon the demon. You can either wait a bit, or cause MORE destruction.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes