Ren'Py Completed Defiler Wings [v1.4.1] [The Old Huntsman]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
There are several different areas on the picture you can click in order to perform different actions. The idea is to inseminate the girl before your rage goes too high and you devour them instead.

Mew12623

Feb 21, 2018
Found a working apk file. I don't have 3 posts so I can't post a link, but look up "DefilerWings Android" on Google. Look for the link to "[OldHunterGames] Defiler Wings (eng) - Hongfire" - Once your there, one of the links in the thread is for the android version on Google Drive.

It's version 1.0.1 (which I believe is the latest android version). If not, well... it's the only working android version I found.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
v 1.41 is pretty much unplayable, google translate at its worst and added some sorta sex mechanic that impossible to figure out with logic as the only two options are to eat the girl or forcey funtime but forcey funtime just makes you annoyed.

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
v 1.41 is pretty much unplayable, google translate at its worst and added some sorta sex mechanic that impossible to figure out with logic as the only two options are to eat the girl or forcey funtime but forcey funtime just makes you annoyed.
For the sex 'minigame', you need to get lucky, or have some traits to boost the chance of success. For instance: If you have the 'Ugly' trait, you can click on their head to bring up the 'torture' part, and then your eyes, I think it was, and you'd scare them with your looks, reducing the chance that they'll resist by making them scared of you. And the bigger you are, the easier it is to force yourself on them. So, get a couple size increases, and a trait that you can use to lower their resistance, and BAM, it's not too hard anymore. Just be careful, some traits that lower resistance also hurt them, so you might kill or maim them.

I agree on the translation part though. Pretty bad.

krul_tepes

Aug 21, 2017
There's a manual English translation for version 1.4.1 below this message. I think you need to register to download, I'm not so sure - maybe

https://
Wow didn't even played the game because translations, but now I will start it thanks!

Reactions: Kronixen

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
It is still incomplete, but every time I log in Loverslab I see it updated, so they work quite fast on it.
Thanks to monsta88 for this, I don't know if I can help him much but I made a to see if I'm on the right track.

how to choose free mode?
I was able to chose free mode once I had started story mode and had a saved game there. One problem is that if you have saves from other versions you might have problems, on windows you can wipe out your previous saves by deleting the folder in %appdata%\RenPy called "Defiler Wings".

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
When i try to open the game, i get this message
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\\Downloads\e\Favorites\Defiler wings\DefilerWings-1.4.1-english\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all/game/labels/events/girl.rpy.
ScriptError: Name u'lb_event_girl_escape' is defined twice, at game/labels/events/girl.rpy:5 and game/labels/events/girl_events.rpy:5.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Favorites\Defiler wings\DefilerWings-1.4.1-english\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 281, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Downloads\in \Favorites\Defiler wings\DefilerWings-1.4.1-english\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\main.py", line 346, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\\Favorites\Defiler wings\DefilerWings-1.4.1-english\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\script.py", line 259, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\\Favorites\Defiler wings\DefilerWings-1.4.1-english\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\script.py", line 738, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\\Favorites\Defiler wings\DefilerWings-1.4.1-english\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\script.py", line 414, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name u'lb_event_girl_escape' is defined twice, at game/labels/events/girl.rpy:5 and game/labels/events/girl_events.rpy:5.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.7.858
I've already deleted the old save folder, what do i do now?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I would try moving your game folder up a few levels, perhaps into the downloads folder. Sometimes I've seen problems in programs when the path is too long.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Even with the manual traslation this game is still hard to get into. I think i'll wait until it's fully traslated.

johndoe191713

Jul 28, 2017
This game is a real great concept; all the fucked up eating, limb tearing, human preparation, nightmare shit aside... It has this 'history' tab where you can see your previous dragons and whom they've interacted with, really cool.

But the translation is terrible, no surprise when it's Russian, half the time you're dumbfounded on what is anyone trying to say and the other you have to make shit up for yourself to have some semblance of understanding. It needs two layers of translations lol

Reactions: eccentic

vkozyrev

Jul 2, 2017
Has anyone seen this exception when getting the 4th (I think) mistresse's request completed (to get here an item worth 2300+)?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 457, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/labels/choose_dragon.rpy", line 84, in execute
    screen ava_screen:
    screen ava_screen:
  File "game/labels/choose_dragon.rpy", line 88, in execute
    add renpy.childimg3 xalign 0.0 yalign 1.0
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'childimg3'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "d:/DefilerWings-1.4.1-all/script.rpyc", line 67, in script call
  File "d:/DefilerWings-1.4.1-all/labels/location/mordor.rpyc", line 96, in script call
  File "d:/DefilerWings-1.4.1-all/labels/choose_dragon.rpyc", line 115, in script
  File "D:\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1689, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1707, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\statements.py", line 144, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 457, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\exports.py", line 2369, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\ui.py", line 277, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 2365, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "D:\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 728, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "D:\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 1015, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "D:\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 939, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "D:\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "D:\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\display\screen.py", line 565, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen ava_screen:
    screen ava_screen:
  File "game/labels/choose_dragon.rpy", line 88, in execute
    add renpy.childimg3 xalign 0.0 yalign 1.0
  File "<screen language>", line 88, in <module>
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'childimg3'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.7.858
Defiler Wings 1.4.1

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I hate it to like games without useful (=readable) Guides. Ok, if i change the Lair i lose all...not only the Lairupgrads but also the Guards, Servants, Girls and even my treasure...well, that stops me from trying out other Lairs...so please help me to figure one thing out: Which Lair can hold the most Girls? Its nice to terrorize the Land, but i need to strengthen my Army -,-

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes