Ren'Py Completed Defiler Wings [v1.4.1] [The Old Huntsman]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Ravager is unique in its own way, as a reverse Dragon Age-lite.

DW and its reboot(s) are actually slightly less unique, because there is the 2010/2011 game 'Hoard' which is quite similar, barring the RT action, more cheery outlook and no sex bits.

david2493

Jun 14, 2018
Will not install on my phone keep getting told that there's a failure to parse package so I don't know if there's an error in the app or in some of the files

LastSecondSaviour

Sep 6, 2018
Will not install on my phone keep getting told that there's a failure to parse package so I don't know if there's an error in the app or in some of the files
Same here, I think it might just be an incompatibility issue 'cause the installer is from like 2017 or something :/

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
How is the state of the 1.4.1 translation
Considerably worse than 1.0.1 in my opinion.

...is it worth playing 1.4.1 or should I stick to 1.0.1?
Try it? It has some interesting additions, but it's still basically the same game.

I don't recall if the fan effort is included in the 1.4.1 available here. But even if it isn't, it's in no way complete.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
im gonna assume the mod isnt for 1.4.1 tried it and instantly crashed my game
You need to wipe out your current saves, because of how the language is handled. Installing the translation will cause a previous save to crash the game.

I'd just nuke all of %appdata%\RenPy\Defiler Wings

Reactions: Jman9

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
UPDATE: i deleted everything the game and also game folder in renpy directory
same thing happened again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That looks like different versions are being installed. Are you using the file attached this post? This should be the only thing installed over a clean, fresh 1.4.1.

Reactions: Jman9

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

That looks like different versions are being installed. Are you using the file attached this post? This should be the only thing installed over a clean, fresh 1.4.1.
ok cool that one worked thank you ya the one i grabbed was on OP and the one you linked is different and WORKS cheers brother thanks again appreciate it

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Can't acces free mode, do i have to complete the story first?
Yes. But since freeplay is pretty much achievement farming, you need to be familiar with the game anyway.

The story itself isn't really on rails nor significant, so the difference between the two is not that big.

If you want to skip straight to freeplay, you can use the console.

Last edited:
Reactions: Porkman

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
other than the ulmf translation (which was abandoned and its links seem to broken )
are there any other translations for this,i remember playing this a long time ago but being put off by its translation

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
What kind of save? This is not a game with gallery unlocks. It's more about achievement-hunting than anything.

Reactions: maladjusted

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Well, the Android port is pretty ancient and I doubt anyone is still working on it. Or even remembers it exists. :p Not to mention 'a problem' is not really much to go on.

TNU

Feb 16, 2021
So... How to cheat in this game? Wanna create strongest dragon but can't, because for it i need a whole ton of achievements. Any advice?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Well, the fun of this game is getting the achievements legitimately. I felt pretty hollow when I looked at this list without earning most of them. But for the impatient:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mrttao and TNU

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
do i use the mod with this? i saw the partial translation file does the mod mess it up in any way? or should i just use the translation file over a clean 1.4.1 game like StJesuz said but with no mod?

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes