can anyone help me?
i get stuck to the point where the mistress wants a expensive gift worth 2200 f
how do i complete that?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
can anyone help me?
i get stuck to the point where the mistress wants a expensive gift worth 2200 f
how do i complete that?
I usually get something made, mostly mirrors, a good place to find raw materials is to go all smaugh over the dwarves, if you can't do that then plundering the cathedral is also a good place

Dec 29, 2019
another qus is there a guide for this game?
like i know that the fire giant is weaker to ice and ice giant vice versa but what about others? like ogre, titan, mermaid, knights and soldiers... ???what are they weak of?
also what is the fastest way to earn money in this game? like where should i raid more if i want massive amount of money and where should i raid more if i want more women

Last edited:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
another qus is there a guide for this game?
like i know that the fire giant is weaker to ice and ice giant vice versa but what about others? like ogre, titan, mermaid, knights and soldiers... ???what are they weak of?
also what is the fastest way to earn money in this game? like where should i raid more if i want massive amount of money and where should i raid more if i want more women
don't know about the strengths and weaknesses

most money raiding is in the mountains, especially if you can get the dwarven kingdom

peasant women are very easy to find in the forest and the fields, if you destroy farms and towns you also come accross them
the second highest level of town gives a merchant daughter and the highest a rich man's daughter
the best early source for noble women is the roads as there's an easy fight with an old knight (also good option for a hideout)

if you can fly or cast magic you can enter the city, only attacking the rich quarter and the palace gives a fight, the cathedral is a good source of money and the raiding the merchant quarter gives a merchant girl

bassicly my game set-up is
1) find a suitable lair (flying and underwater starter lairs are already good enough)
2) fly into the city and burn the cathedral
3) fly into the city and grab a merchant daughter
4) raid the roads untill I get a noble daughter
5) if I have energy over I raid the woods to get the elf guard event (get a peasant girl along the way)
6) sell the cathedral loot (this should be plenty enough to get the gremlins and guards to stick around even if you're wounded), get guards, get gremlins, get traps and fortify if you have enough money, cast magic traps if you have a point left and go to sleep

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I was trying to get all achievment for a bit of time but can't get some:
Came. Saw. Won.: How to get ride of Athena (the godess) before the fight?
Light of a distant star: I just don't understand what I must do.

Could someone explain me how to do?

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
So... If I'm correct then 1.4.1 with translate was exe file or something could run by joiplay right?

If there's more compatible link or file pls reply this post.

With 1.0.1 android error, well no other for mobile play now except joiplay.

#Important# pls screenshot setting in english or write explanation about setting like "this is language, that's resolution" something like that

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
So... If I'm correct then 1.4.1 with translate was exe file or something could run by joiplay right?

If there's more compatible link or file pls reply this post.

With 1.0.1 android error, well no other for mobile play now except joiplay.

#Important# pls screenshot setting in english or write explanation about setting like "this is language, that's resolution" something like that
If translate is that bad then that's all i ask

OldHuntsman

Apr 4, 2023
Hi. As the original author of the game, I personally think that adding interactive sex, in the form in which it is presented in this version, is not a good idea. Nevertheless, overall the game is much better polished since I left the project and it's always good when enthusiasts continue what you're doing. That's why I've always made the code open and accessible to all who want to change it.

I have much fun playing this wersion of Defiler Wings!

And I'll post my new game here soon. As soon as the forum will let me post links.)

snusnumrik

Dec 19, 2016
Hi. As the original author of the game, I personally think that adding interactive sex, in the form in which it is presented in this version, is not a good idea. Nevertheless, overall the game is much better polished since I left the project and it's always good when enthusiasts continue what you're doing. That's why I've always made the code open and accessible to all who want to change it.

And I'll post my new game here soon. As soon as the forum will let me post links.)
Ooooooooo Ohotnik. Recenty saw a review of this game and wanted to replay it. Have been years since I played it last time. And I'm glad to see you back)))

Reactions: rance4747

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I just remembered this game exists and got an urge to play it again.
Completely forgot about the lack of official translation and having to decide between 2 versions.
Oh well, I'll just be making human potatoes again.
Or not, the very thought still disgusts me. We'll see.

vkozyrev

Jul 2, 2017

OMG, The genius is here! ))

Reactions: StJesuz
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes