Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Chylli's Mod / World Expansion+

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023
1698382592335.png

Overview:
Chylli's Mod is a continuation of WE that expands the world of DoL in nearly every concievable way.
Alter yourself and become a ghost, join the cult of an eldritch god, combine combine various transformation into new devastating (or alluring) combinations. All this and more is possible in Chylli's Mod!

Updated: 2024-02-27
Game/Creator: Vrelnir - - -
Modder: Chylli -
Game Version: 4.3.37
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wiki:
Play here!:

download.png download (1).png download (4).png download (3).png

Last edited by a moderator:

zapper1234566

Jul 27, 2018
A small but helpful suggestion would be some variety of walkthrough for the various TFs and new content. I for the life of me cannot figure out how to get eldritch or ghost to activate and due to the vague nature of the base game's TF system hunting through variables manually won't get me anywhere. That all said, there's some solid foundations here.

Reactions: ferryhorse

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023
A small but helpful suggestion would be some variety of walkthrough for the various TFs and new content. I for the life of me cannot figure out how to get eldritch or ghost to activate and due to the vague nature of the base game's TF system hunting through variables manually won't get me anywhere. That all said, there's some solid foundations here.
A wiki is currently in the works it'll probably be done sometime soon and posted to the Discord and thread.

Reactions: ferryhorse

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023
New update, tiredness fix and island encounter fix as well as attaching the new wiki to the thread.

Last edited:

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023
Another new update from Frostberg allowing the player the ability to put on camshows at your computer for profits!

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Anyone know where the last idol is? My only hint is "the home of the old god", my only theory is the tentacle plains, and unlocking 90% of that place is... expensive.

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023
New update containing stealing multiple books, daydreaming reduces fatigue, chairs and desks increase studying effectiveness, dodging increases dance skill, npc max health and arousal difficulty sliders, cuddling bear plushie, rent modifier, fixing some toggles, museum will stay open during school breaks, a new lakehouse basement with adult toys, and Pruti (Lakehouse gardening temporarily disabled)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xytherox

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
The Wiki lists all of the idol locations under Locations, Cult
THANK YOU!

My... dreams? I assume that means the tentacle plains... right? Is my theory right?

---

stealing multiple books
Seriously?! How many? That's awesome!

museum will stay open during school breaks
Why isn't this base game already?

---

*studying the wiki*
The forest cabin cost $5000 a WEEK!? That's worse than Bailey even with Robin's debt!?! How is that REMOTELY worth it?! No discount because we got Quinn out of being blackmailed by Bailey?!

Last edited:

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023
THANK YOU!

My... dreams? I assume that means the tentacle plains... right? Is my theory right?

---

Seriously?! How many? That's awesome!

Why isn't this base game already?

---

*studying the wiki*
The forest cabin cost $5000 a WEEK!? That's worse than Bailey even with Robin's debt!?! How is that REMOTELY worth it?! No discount because we got Quinn out of being blackmailed by Bailey?!
Well the player home unlocks a lot of new stuff and has a pretty huge farming plot, I'd say it's worth the extra 1k on top of Robin debt. There's also the fact that the player home is a late game purchase for PCs that already have a solid fortune / knowledge how to make a fortune. For example on just treasures alone, PC can make 3k in an hour. And no by dreams I mean your dreams lol. Sleep inside the cult. As for how many books you can steal, all of them.

Reactions: Turbotowns

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Well the player home unlocks a lot of new stuff and has a pretty huge farming plot, I'd say it's worth the extra 1k on top of Robin debt. There's also the fact that the player home is a late game purchase for PCs that already have a solid fortune / knowledge how to make a fortune. For example on just treasures alone, PC can make 3k in an hour. And no by dreams I mean your dreams lol. Sleep inside the cult. As for how many books you can steal, all of them.
Home-Alright, fair enough.
Dreams-Wow, that easy huh? Good to know, regardless.
Books-Yeah, I broke in and swiped them, Hot damn!

In other news, I know for a FACT that flowers couldn't be sold with the factory, but now they can be. What changed? Base game? or is it another QoL that your mod adds(like the book stealing)?

---

Erm, how much do I have to dream? Is that really the "home of the old god?" Do I need high awareness? Do I need a high love with Salem?

Last edited:

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023
Home-Alright, fair enough.
Dreams-Wow, that easy huh? Good to know, regardless.
Books-Yeah, I broke in and swiped them, Hot damn!

In other news, I know for a FACT that flowers couldn't be sold with the factory, but now they can be. What changed? Base game? or is it another QoL that your mod adds(like the book stealing)?

---

Erm, how much do I have to dream? Is that really the "home of the old god?" Do I need high awareness? Do I need a high love with Salem?
Oh yeah I added selling flowers because I figured it made sense, since real factories do use flowers for a lot of stuff lol. Also nono the "home of the old god" is the 4th idol not the 5th. It's within the base game's temple, in the prayer room.

Bobaan

Jun 25, 2021
Ahhh yes alright do you plan on adding any new beasts/monster or new encounters in general?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote