Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Chylli's Mod / World Expansion+

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Hyped for that for the combat rework, whenever that happens.

I can't seem to be able to study at the orphanage, Alex's farm, or Eden's cabin. I'm guessing I can only study at the lakehouse once I have it(though we'd probably already be A+ by then)?
Ah I believe manual studying was removed at some point though the passive study gain will still happen as long as you've rented or stolen the books. May have to look into adding that back.

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Entering the forest manor loses Eden or the Black Wolf, right? Especially if we sleep? Also, is it possible to overwrite one Theseus form with another? Like, if I'm a slime, could I become a ghost by sleeping in said manor, without having to cure it first? Or do we HAVE to cure one theseus form before we can become another?

---

Anyone know the odds of getting cum on your hand, I'm a futa trying for the Hail Mary feat. I've tryed several times, and it hasn't happened once. Is it tied to how MUCH I ejaculate at once?

Last edited:

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
Entering the forest manor loses Eden or the Black Wolf, right? Especially if we sleep? Also, is it possible to overwrite one Theseus form with another? Like, if I'm a slime, could I become a ghost by sleeping in said manor, without having to cure it first? Or do we HAVE to cure one theseus form before we can become another?

---

Anyone know the odds of getting cum on your hand, I'm a futa trying for the Hail Mary feat. I've tryed several times, and it hasn't happened once. Is it tied to how MUCH I ejaculate at once?
level up your awareness, after u have ejaculated you can simply cover your hands with semen

but you dont really need it tbh, just watch the ejaculation text, if you are doing the right thing "stroking your glands" then the text should reference semen landing on one of ur hands or both at which case you can proceed to fingering, if you did everything right then as you insert your finger, the text will say "your semen lubricated fingers enter your quim" or something along the lines at which point impregnation becomes possible at the end of the encouter, so to maximize your chances i would begin a masturbation event doing this exact thing multiple times a day on a dangerous day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turbotowns

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023

---

Yes entering the mansion loses pursuing enemies, and no you cannot go from one Theseus to another. You need to cure one before getting another.

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
level up your awareness, after u have ejaculated you can simply cover your hands with semen

but you dont really need it tbh, just watch the ejaculation text, if you are doing the right thing "stroking your glands" then the text should reference semen landing on one of ur hands or both at which case you can proceed to fingering, if you did everything right then as you insert your finger, the text will say "your semen lubricated fingers enter your quim" or something along the lines at which point impregnation becomes possible at the end of the encouter, so to maximize your chances i would begin a masturbation event doing this exact thing multiple times a day on a dangerous day.
You sure I don't need the awareness? Like I said, I've tried several times, all with the glands, and it has yet to work.

snailman1999

Feb 27, 2020
Am I just getting fucked by RNG or is getting urchin parasites from seaweed clothing at the beach rocks somehow fucked in this mod?

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
You sure I don't need the awareness? Like I said, I've tried several times, all with the glands, and it has yet to work.
i achieved the achievment without the awareness option before, but it is easier with it. up to you.
also it might be cum production related as you said in ur original comment, i got it maxed out. and if i do the glands option then its very rarerly that cum doesnt get on my hands on its own without the awareness option.

or if there is a toggle that disables it? i dont know of any toggle that would disable this feature in particular but try to search in ur setting just in case...

Last edited:

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023
Am I just getting fucked by RNG or is getting urchin parasites from seaweed clothing at the beach rocks somehow fucked in this mod?
No we haven't touched the base game parasites. I can't think of a reason it wouldn't be happening.

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
I've gotten a parasite from there recently with this mod, in my last playthrough(like, no farther than last month), though it was when the mod was still called World Expansion.

Could just be shit luck though.

---

Did y'all also buff when the books rank up our grade? After making it so we can steal all four books, it seems to be increasing once it hit 100%. Where before it was only after it hit 200%, but whether or not it actually ranked up was slightly random.

---

I lost the dragonness point I earned from eating a burger when it went to the next day. Shouldn't it NOT go down if we did something to make it go up? Otherwise, how are we supposed to become a dragon by eating the burgers? Or maybe it's glitched?

Also, before I restarted, I noticed milking myself in the barn gave WAY more bovinity than it did in vanilla, did you increase that? I decided to start as a human this playthrough cause I also want to see if we can become a cow from JUST milking ourselves(when I started as a cow last playthrough, there's the aforementioned bovinity boost, but also we couldn't moo at Robin(maybe cause if we hadn't become livestock for Remy, we'd have no logical way to tell them how we became a cow when she asks), implying there's a state of being a cow WITHOUT going to Remy's programed).

---

...No, just milked myself. Didn't get a single Bovinity. STILL have to end up at Remy's to become cow(or start the game as one).

And speaking of the farm, might be a glitch with vanilla(don't know haven't played vanilla in SO LONG). But at 7pm when putting all the animals away, alex seems to do EVERYTHING but feed the dogs after the first 20 minutes, but spends the next 40 minutes doing one thing. It definitely needs looking at.

Last edited:

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023
I've gotten a parasite from there recently with this mod, in my last playthrough(like, no farther than last month), though it was when the mod was still called World Expansion.

Could just be shit luck though.

---

Did y'all also buff when the books rank up our grade? After making it so we can steal all four books, it seems to be increasing once it hit 100%. Where before it was only after it hit 200%, but whether or not it actually ranked up was slightly random.

---

I lost the dragonness point I earned from eating a burger when it went to the next day. Shouldn't it NOT go down if we did something to make it go up? Otherwise, how are we supposed to become a dragon by eating the burgers? Or maybe it's glitched?

Also, before I restarted, I noticed milking myself in the barn gave WAY more bovinity than it did in vanilla, did you increase that? I decided to start as a human this playthrough cause I also want to see if we can become a cow from JUST milking ourselves(when I started as a cow last playthrough, there's the aforementioned bovinity boost, but also we couldn't moo at Robin(maybe cause if we hadn't become livestock for Remy, we'd have no logical way to tell them how we became a cow when she asks), implying there's a state of being a cow WITHOUT going to Remy's programed).

---

...No, just milked myself. Didn't get a single Bovinity. STILL have to end up at Remy's to become cow(or start the game as one).

And speaking of the farm, might be a glitch with vanilla(don't know haven't played vanilla in SO LONG). But at 7pm when putting all the animals away, alex seems to do EVERYTHING but feed the dogs after the first 20 minutes, but spends the next 40 minutes doing one thing. It definitely needs looking at.
So looking it over, it seems milking only increases bovinity if you're already a cow. I'll look into changing it for all players regardless of cow next update.

Reactions: Turbotowns

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
So looking it over, it seems milking only increases bovinity if you're already a cow. I'll look into changing it for all players regardless of cow next update.
Sick!

Also maybe fix the thing with the dragon burgers(maybe have it increase dragonness by 2 instead of one if it'll still go down by one every day)? Can I post a text document as an attachment? I could provide my save if it'll help.

---

OH RIGHT! In a previous version of this mod, way way WAY back in it's earliest days of being World Expansion, before the hiatus(when magic was one of the planned features), there was a fighting skill, are you planning on reimplementing that? Maybe after the combat rework?

Last edited:

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023
Sick!

Also maybe fix the thing with the dragon burgers(maybe have it increase dragonness by 2 instead of one if it'll still go down by one every day)? Can I post a text document as an attachment? I could provide my save if it'll help.

---

OH RIGHT! In a previous version of this mod, way way WAY back in it's earliest days of being World Expansion, before the hiatus(when magic was one of the planned features), there was a fighting skill, are you planning on reimplementing that? Maybe after the combat rework?
The combat skills were cut for being very overpowered. As for dragon, it lowers one point a day like other tfs, to prevent this wear the dragonstone ring to sleep at night.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote