Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Chylli's Mod / World Expansion+

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BezierWaypoint

Apr 6, 2020
Good thing this mod is on f95 now,discord is cancer.I have a suggestion,i love this mod but one thing that for some reason hasn't been added to vanilla yet is herm npc's,like in the herm npc's mod.I could play that mod but i like the content in this one.Could you please add it next update?

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Good thing this mod is on f95 now,discord is cancer.I have a suggestion,i love this mod but one thing that for some reason hasn't been added to vanilla yet is herm npc's,like in the herm npc's mod.I could play that mod but i like the content in this one.Could you please add it next update?
Hard agree on everything! I hate Discord, and I would LOVE to put a baby into Robin after they put a baby in me!

gatahomi95

Nov 8, 2023
New update merging with version 0.4.3.3 with lots of bug fixes
When is this going to be implemented? I apologize if it's already posted, I happened to notice that the version was still 4.2 something, last updated 10/30/23

gatahomi95

Nov 8, 2023
Chylli So upon installing the latest version (10/30/23), I noticed that the majority of the sex scenes are broken. Most of the screen shows the red error messages, with the animated scenes broken and not shown. It will glitch back to being shown temporarily if I spam hit the "next" button

gatahomi95

Nov 8, 2023
I bought the road between the city and lake, and shit broke. Might be vanilla, but incase it's this mod, I figured I'd mention it(since I'm playing the mod, and not vanilla).

---

Also, there are these white specks in my hair, might be related to the tentacles behind me.
Nearly all of the sex scenes are broken on mine, especially regarding anything not human.

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
Was yours broken at all? It kept coming up with error screens during the sex scenes for me
hm, it works fine for me. question did you continue in my save or did you start a new game to use the coins?
I also run it on the online version of the game, i dont download the chyllis mods anymore

Last edited:

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Okay what the fuck, My dick was well lubricated, but the SECOND I crawl under Alex's desk to try and put a baby in her, I'm magically dry(AND I CAN'T! FUCKING! PENETRATE HER!)!?! Does cum on the outside of an NPC's vagina have a chance to impregnate like it does for us? Even if it IS low? *sigh* Maybe I should try and shrink my dick? It's currently at max size. *sigh* Normally, I just customize Robin, and leave everyone else to chance, but breeding Female Alex is fucking impossible! I'll just focus on trying to impregnate myself(Haven't gotten preggers yet, despite having multiple sources of my own cum in me through a WHOLE cycle(which btw, is up to 31, why's that?), even with the fertilization chance for myself and NPCs at 4(the lowest possible)), and maybe try again sometime(Maybe change it to Fetishized for the purposes of putting a baby in her... The fertility pills affects my virility as well, right?).

Now, maybe a feature suggestion? Another Quality of Life feature. Being able to use the tailor crate from our wardrobe at Alex's Farm.

---

YES! Came in her! After deliberately ODing fert pills! Hopefully it knocks her up(I also put more cum in myself after taking the pills, hopefully we both end up pregnant)!

---

Nothing happened(that I could see), so I waited for when the menstruation cycle wrapped back around to my most risky period, and ODed on fert pills then. I finally got myself knocked up with twins, but I don't know if Alex is preggers yet, I've been cuming in her here and there, including both times I ODed.

---

What's the minimum Swimming Skill I need to become an undyne(By which I mean, without running out of air, or JUST run out of air as I reach the shrine? Maybe a few turns of stress gain at the MOST)?

I know where it is, Last time I got to it, I just barely ran out of air(good thing undynes can breath underwater). But I don't remember what skill level I was(and grinding to S before becoming one seems a bit overkill).

Last edited:

Yaku2tani

Aug 17, 2022
Hi, idk if this is your mod or what, but when you put on the gas mask, its just a muzzle?
idk if its a bug, or intentional, but yeah.

AkiDaCutie

Jun 25, 2019
Uhm, while fighting the wraith as an eldritch the pain appears to have broke.(My fatigue also broke after I barely got the slime form cured)
you can fix it with the DOL Editor, by setting your pain to 1 or something. It goes to NAN by breaking past an integer limit or going negative (somehow)

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
you can fix it with the DOL Editor, by setting your pain to 1 or something. It goes to NAN by breaking past an integer limit or going negative (somehow)
It's long since been fixed, thanks anyway, also...
I don't know what that Editor is, what it does, or how I would even BEGIN to work it, or where to find it.

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
It's long since been fixed, thanks anyway, also...
I don't know what that Editor is, what it does, or how I would even BEGIN to work it, or where to find it.
DOL editor can be anything that can read your exported save and allows you to edit the values
i use this site:
its meant for RPG maker games but it works all the same.
edit: maybe they meant something more specific but you can basically achieve the same thing with most save editors *shrug*

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote