Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Chylli's Mod / World Expansion+

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sotiresome

Nov 18, 2023
Apk with vanilla images installs with a wrong name (BEES) instead of updating previous version of the mod.
This makes it impossible to have both vanilla and BEES versions.

linlu1001

Jul 31, 2023
my lake house is not working i bought all the stuff and did the moving service thing to but it says u don't have furniture and baileys is not allowing u take the rest i tried taking it to dc but it says the link is invalid lmao help me i was excited for the lake house

Kristovpher

Nov 4, 2022
Am I dumb? I cannot see where to download it other than if I was playing on android. Is there a PC download anywhere?

Ildon

Nov 15, 2017
Does Chylli's Discord server still exist? I don't give a flying fuck about the insipid drama, I just want to stay connected with what is probably the best incarnation of this game. If someone has a current invite link for that, please hit me up via DM or whatever.

Reactions: SilverPlight

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
Does Chylli's Discord server still exist? I don't give a flying fuck about the insipid drama, I just want to stay connected with what is probably the best incarnation of this game. If someone has a current invite link for that, please hit me up via DM or whatever.
yes it does, the link here appears to be broken.
try this one

Reactions: Kristovpher

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
It's three major versions out of date, the author hasn't posted for two months, the site they use to host the online version of the mod seems to be dead, and they won't let others see their repository or allow users to play locally...which is why there was that big drama blowout that lead to World Expansion getting kicked out of the DoL Discord and cut from the DoLMods page in the first place. Just all around silly behavior for a mod of a game that itself is completely open and modifiable, and if the base game took the same approach as this mod has, it'd have been dead years ago.

grim_wolf_lily

Aug 11, 2021
View attachment 3043246

Overview:
Chylli's Mod is a continuation of WE that expands the world of DoL in nearly every concievable way.
Alter yourself and become a ghost, join the cult of an eldritch god, combine combine various transformation into new devastating (or alluring) combinations. All this and more is possible in Chylli's Mod!

Updated: 2023-10-30
Game/Creator: Vrelnir - - -
Modder: Chylli -
Game Version: 4.2.7
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wiki:
Play online here!:

View attachment 3037543 View attachment 3037555 View attachment 3037549 View attachment 3037546
The discord link is expired.

Blackwokf74

Mar 12, 2021
It's three major versions out of date, the author hasn't posted for two months, the site they use to host the online version of the mod seems to be dead, and they won't let others see their repository or allow users to play locally...which is why there was that big drama blowout that lead to World Expansion getting kicked out of the DoL Discord and cut from the DoLMods page in the first place. Just all around silly behavior for a mod of a game that itself is completely open and modifiable, and if the base game took the same approach as this mod has, it'd have been dead years ago.
yeah, this is the outcome i saw coming for the mod after chilly did this in the first place, they single handely killed the mod from what it seems, even when it was going fine before they did the whole ordeal

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote