• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Chylli's Mod / World Expansion+

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Supdawggiobro

Dec 15, 2020
Damn the mod's wiki page went down. Wayback machine has the transformations page archived at least.

Last edited:

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
So...this is dead?
only thing we know from their discord is that the creator is taking a break and might or might not continue developing the mod.
there are more recent messages that make me think that the answer is gonna be a no with 90% certainty, i recommend just going to other mods for now...

Reactions: Swedra

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone how to get the eldritch horror tf? (or whatever it's called) The wiki has been deleted :'(
its been a hot second, but if i remember correctly you gotta find the cult in the swamps, and from there i remember a fetch quest, and then i dont remember...

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone how to get the eldritch horror tf? (or whatever it's called) The wiki has been deleted :'(
you have to go in the deep part of the woods walk around a lot and run into cult clues at night a lot until it gives you a text telling you where to go p.s this will take a lot of time

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote