Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Chylli's Mod / World Expansion+

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MyNameIsLily

Mar 26, 2021
I don't remember which character it was, but there's someone on Danube who will mention that their child is missing and I think they tell you the general area to look for them in. If you'd like to know now instead of finding them yourself, they are found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't remember ever finding other NPCs or player housing, sorry.
I did get that message but it was at school. They were talking about the kid Taylor and how he went missing. He's gonna remain missing though cause I don't wanna become a bee in my current playthrough. Maybe I'll change my mind later, who knows? Can you gain the bee TF and then lose it afterwards? Cause if so, I would do it as long as I can not remain a bee. I honestly wanted to go for the dragon TF.

Also, it's cool. You've helped me a lot so far. If there's anything else you can share, that would be great.

Reactions: whoactuallycares

whoactuallycares

Feb 15, 2019
I did get that message but it was at school. They were talking about the kid Taylor and how he went missing. He's gonna remain missing though cause I don't wanna become a bee in my current playthrough. Maybe I'll change my mind later, who knows? Can you gain the bee TF and then lose it afterwards? Cause if so, I would do it as long as I can not remain a bee. I honestly wanted to go for the dragon TF.

Also, it's cool. You've helped me a lot so far. If there's anything else you can share, that would be great.
You can lose a transformation as long as you don't wear the accessory that maintains it, although I think it only goes down by 1 point per day so it would take a while.

Reactions: MyNameIsLily

MyNameIsLily

Mar 26, 2021
You can lose a transformation as long as you don't wear the accessory that maintains it, although I think it only goes down by 1 point per day so it would take a while.

Well, I guess it could be something to do during December when school is closed. Should hopefully wear off by the time that summer comes around.

So all I have to do to get the bee TF and save Taylor is just by watching the hive for awhile, right?

whoactuallycares

Feb 15, 2019
Well, I guess it could be something to do during December when school is closed. Should hopefully wear off by the time that summer comes around.

So all I have to do to get the bee TF and save Taylor is just by watching the hive for awhile, right?
After becoming a bee you can approach the hive and will be allowed to enter. You'll find Taylor in their prison and I believe you have to talk to them first for the option to ask the queen to release them to show up.

Reactions: MyNameIsLily
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote