Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity FireMod [v0.1.19][fire2244]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 19, 2020
You are worrying too much. I don't modify any vanilla variable at all.
What do you mean by npc skin colors?

Also, you can always do anything you want inside the mods folder. If you don't want the mod, then just remove it. If you like another mod, then just install it.

You can always fix mistudomoe, the error is probably some old file names that got changed as game versions got higher. Or maybe you can ask the mod creator himself to fix it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sounds like the answer is no. Crap.

I don't need them uninstalled, I just always go to use one of them on each new version and most if not all are broken to some extent. I figured that woulda been sorted out like 4 versions ago. :p

By NPC skin color, I meant that if you export settings, loading them will always wipe the Named NPCs skin tone. Everything else is saved. That leaves it up to the game to RNG them. So I gotta go pick Pale, Pale, Dark, Pale, Dark etc on each NPC. That gets annoying if you make a new game often. I currently have 3 active.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Um, why does enabling BEEEEES and Comunity Sprite compilation break the settings menu
I may need to check this, I think I might know the cause. I will launch patch 4 soon anyway
Sounds like the answer is no. Crap.

I don't need them uninstalled, I just always go to use one of them on each new version and most if not all are broken to some extent. I figured that woulda been sorted out like 4 versions ago. :p

By NPC skin color, I meant that if you export settings, loading them will always wipe the Named NPCs skin tone. Everything else is saved. That leaves it up to the game to RNG them. So I gotta go pick Pale, Pale, Dark, Pale, Dark etc on each NPC. That gets annoying if you make a new game often. I currently have 3 active.
Well I asked horribleAura if the mod will receive an update or not. Depending on the answer I might remove. Grey mod was active and updating until a few versions ago, so I think it has a good chance of continuing.
But the others should all be working. Beess mod is patched with community version so you should enable both.

The bug you describe about skin colours, tell me about it. Did you test on vanilla?

Last edited:

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
The game settings exporting feature in vanilla DoL misses a few different settings that I know of at least, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was the culprit with this as well.

Apr 19, 2020
I may need to check this, I think I might know the cause. I will launch patch 4 soon anyway

Well I asked horribleAura if the mod will receive an update or not. Depending on the answer I might remove. Grey mod was active and updating until a few versions ago, so I think it has a good chance of continuing.
But the others should all be working. Beess mod is patched with community version so you should enable both.

The bug you describe about skin colours, tell me about it. Did you test on vanilla?
Awesome. I'd love to know if he intends to patch it. Mitsudomoe is the most adult-looking and provocative body style. It reminds me more of Rollerbabe, kinda.

When you set up everything in Expert settings, tweak your MC, Preg, Fetishes etc, then Export those settings, it saves everything... except Named NPC skin tone [Light | Dark]. Their gender and part sizes are still saved.

So, let's say I wanna test Mitsudomoe, but I'd like to RNG clothes too, in the Feats section. I'd like a specific thing, how about Plastic Nurse outfit. So I want that outfit to RNG when I pick Random Clothes in Feats. Normally I'd like to just reset the game if I don't get it, to try again. Well, to do that quickly, I'd need to load exported settings.

When I load settings, I need to set up skin tone for all Named NPCs again, cuz they will be default (not set). That's the only setting I need to mess with each time. But we got plenty of Named NPCs...

So I set those up again and try RNG clothes again, but this time I get the dress, only to see severe disembodiment of the MC cuz of Mitsudomoe. Welp, untick Mitsu, new game, set up skin tones again, RNG clothes and hope.

I go through this process every update. It got to where I just stuck to using Feats for Money instead of Clothes, so I wouldn't have to set skin tones again.

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
There was an that allow ppl to do what you are talking about, with this . It is a very simple bash script that worked using git bash.
One of my objectives was to put that in an .

I might code it back in less than a day, but I'm occupied building the Android and dolmod compatibility.

So no mod instaler for now, unless you know bash
Will you do it? Your mod is a must for me, and being able to combine it with non visual mods would be AMAZING.

Reactions: viergamere

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
I'm having an issue using this version, not sure if the issue is with the mod or with me - I started a new game with the cheat option turned on and now all games start with the cheat option turned on. Even starting a game with the 'Basic' settings has the debug and cheat menu.
Is this something I've done wrong?

T501

May 14, 2019
The current Fire update isn't available to convert into an apk at the moment, is that right? Haven't checked in on this mod's progress in a while.

privm

Jan 13, 2024
Is there an Option to disable debug info? It ruins immersion for me when all that stuff is at the bottom of the combat menu...

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
patch 6 is up with the latest fixes; it also should now work with history backward and forward

An .apk test build for Android is up too; however, I have just build, and I'm really rushing to bed now so it might have bugs
Later I will polish more stuff

Due to not being patched since ancient times, I'm removing the mistudomoe mod from the prebuild examples.

The author allowed me to do whatever I wanted with it, since it wouldn't be touched anymore. So I'm archiving it

In case someone wants to continue the work, or in case someone just wants to do anything really

Will you do it? Your mod is a must for me, and being able to combine it with non visual mods would be AMAZING.
Later

Moralcian

Feb 26, 2023
When I want to add a mod to Modloader, can anyone help me identify the type of mod? Because the link from
On the page that explains the types of mods, it's no longer there. The mod I want to put in right now is DragonMod and/or World-Expansion But I think these 2 MODs probably aren't xray or canvas type.
P.S. I know that both 2 MODs are already available in "install-mods.sh". I tried the following. It depends after trying for several hours but not succeeding with the following message:
remote: The project you were looking for could not be found or you don't have permission to view it.
fatal: repository ' ' not found
Error downloading mod repository

PS 2. If there is a discord link, try the creator of this mod. Please update the home page, it would be very grateful. I'd like to go in and inquire directly, but the invitation has expired.

Thank you in advance. Have a nice day

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
When I want to add a mod to Modloader, can anyone help me identify the type of mod? Because the link from
On the page that explains the types of mods, it's no longer there. The mod I want to put in right now is DragonMod and/or World-Expansion But I think these 2 MODs probably aren't xray or canvas type.
P.S. I know that both 2 MODs are already available in "install-mods.sh". I tried the following. It depends after trying for several hours but not succeeding with the following message:
remote: The project you were looking for could not be found or you don't have permission to view it.
fatal: repository ' ' not found
Error downloading mod repository

PS 2. If there is a discord link, try the creator of this mod. Please update the home page, it would be very grateful. I'd like to go in and inquire directly, but the invitation has expired.

Thank you in advance. Have a nice day
The install-mods.sh was a script that allowed firemod to be merged with one other mod, but as it's written in the first note, I won't be maintaining for versions 0.4+ onward

The first quote in the first link you provided "Any mod that changes the img folder can be added, other non-graphical mods will be possible too, but later."

So basically, it's future stuff for now

that I'm working on alongside other dev

Reactions: SomeHowOutTheArse

Gunslinger1895

Jul 11, 2023
Ever since version 0.4.5.3 came out, the x-ray of your mod is broken for me. Is that an issue with the mod, or something with the settings? Even after your update to the current version, it's still broken, showing just that broken pic icon

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Ever since version 0.4.5.3 came out, the x-ray of your mod is broken for me. Is that an issue with the mod, or something with the settings? Even after your update to the current version, it's still broken, showing just that broken pic icon
can you show an example of a save where this happens? are you running nw.exe or opening on the browser?

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
what causes some clothes to not fit the sprite, only using bees graphic + bees community sprite compilation

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
what causes some clothes to not fit the sprite, only using bees graphic + bees community sprite compilation
you will have to show me with a save. Screenshot is also nice

Beeesss canvas is slightly moved to the northwest afaik. In principle, if some cloth is misplaced, then maybe it's because the mod didn't update the image yet.

Also, updating the mod inside "www\mods" maybe will help

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes