Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity FireMod [v0.1.19][fire2244]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sprinzel

Oct 2, 2020
Hi, I just recently felt the itch to install dol again

the link for merging mods in the wiki shows an empty page, not sure if thats intended and it moved somewhere else.
Is there anywhere to find the tutorial now?

I guess just merging only the xray files would not work :unsure:

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Hi, I just recently felt the itch to install dol again

the link for merging mods in the wiki shows an empty page, not sure if thats intended and it moved somewhere else.
Is there anywhere to find the tutorial now?

I guess just merging only the xray files would not work :unsure:
fixed

TheEpicLegend28

Jun 11, 2022
Sooo, can I update the game that is launched in nw.exe by this mod to version 4.5.3 somehow? Or is that still a work in progress? I'm having trouble importing one of my save files from the web to the nw.exe version of the game, because 4.5.2 is an older version than the most recent 4.5.3. Would love to hear of some solutions.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Sooo, can I update the game that is launched in nw.exe by this mod to version 4.5.3 somehow? Or is that still a work in progress? I'm having trouble importing one of my save files from the web to the nw.exe version of the game, because 4.5.2 is an older version than the most recent 4.5.3. Would love to hear of some solutions.
What error are you seeing? Can you screenshot for me and give me the save file?

Ezert

Sep 6, 2018
Do you also plan to add sprites for swarms (eels, fish, worms, etc.) in the future?

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Amazing mod. I only played the game with this mod and i can't imagine playing with the old animations.

h2635483

May 20, 2018
Looks so much better than vanilla, but is there anyway to install as a mod rather than standalone game install? Most updates don't change the xrays anyway. I cant justify playing a version that is behind bug fixes and content because it has better animations.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
I will update once the game has stopped releasing extra package updates.
I know I could setup git actions to handle most of the manual stuff but I'm too lazy for that atm
if anyone is in a rush and knows how to code, I use to auto-merge

h2635483

May 20, 2018
Can BEEESSS(or any graphics mod) only be enabled when starting a new game or is there a way to enable it for old saves ?
I started playing in vanilla and would like to transfer to fire + beeesss. Fire Xrays work fine, but enabling beeesss from graphicals mods doesn't seem to effect existing saves.

gubbermenttool

Jun 19, 2022
Can BEEESSS(or any graphics mod) only be enabled when starting a new game or is there a way to enable it for old saves ?
I started playing in vanilla and would like to transfer to fire + beeesss. Fire Xrays work fine, but enabling beeesss from graphicals mods doesn't seem to effect existing saves.
You can change what graphics mods you want to use at any time from the settings menu in the bedroom.

Reactions: h2635483

Feathersssss

Jul 31, 2022
Can someone help me? whenever i try to boot up the game by pressing the nw.exe file it just shows. this any advice would be appreciated 1713636896354.png

Reactions: FeyKas
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes