Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity FireMod [v0.1.19][fire2244]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xbeo

May 10, 2017
Strangely can no longer replicate the problem

Seems to have been fixed?
Well, it cannot fix itself but it is possible that you have encountered some kind of rare edge case.
I will also try to test the stuff on the farm if I ever get there, haha.

Apr 19, 2020
Are save files backwards compatible with the last version? Could I load a 4.2.7 save from a 4.1.7 game without guaranteed issues?

May 26, 2018
Are save files backwards compatible with the last version? Could I load a 4.2.7 save from a 4.1.7 game without guaranteed issues?
Short answer No. In the case of new data, it will simply be ignored, but when old data is stored differently in a new game version, it will appear as a corrupted save to the older game version.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

SomeHowOutTheArse

Sep 12, 2020
Okay, I THINK I have it working all now for 4.3.3.
Here are the instructions for Windows:

1. Install:
  2. Replace build\windows\www\Degrees of Lewdity.html with the HTML file attached to this post (unzip it).
  3. Download and unzip it somewhere
  4. Copy the folder named img from Degrees of Lewdity 4.3.3 into your Firemod build\windows\www folder, replacing all files already present
  5. Rename build\windows\www\mods\Grey mod for v0.4.2.4\img\misc\night.png to sky_night.png
  6. Run build\windows\nw.exe

Please tell me if you find any errors while playing.

After about a hour of testing the only problem I'm encountering is nonconsensual scenes breaking when losing your virginity on an old save. It also only seems to break the scene in particular areas (School, Beach, Forest). I tried consensual sex in the pub and had mixed results, some breaking some not. The test was done only between a female PC and male NPC and only with vaginal penetration. This problem doesn't appear to persist after losing virginity. I should also mention that saving the game at the point where it breaks, restarting the client and then loading the save will allow the scene to playout normally. Attached are screenshots of various places where I encountered this error, and an old save file that will load a PC in the school bathroom that just needs to check the mirror a few times before a nonconsensual sex scene can be encountered and break upon losing vaginal virginity.

xbeo

May 10, 2017
After about a hour of testing the only problem I'm encountering is nonconsensual scenes breaking when losing your virginity on an old save. It also only seems to break the scene in particular areas (School, Beach, Forest). I tried consensual sex in the pub and had mixed results, some breaking some not. The test was done only between a female PC and male NPC and only with vaginal penetration. This problem doesn't appear to persist after losing virginity. I should also mention that saving the game at the point where it breaks, restarting the client and then loading the save will allow the scene to playout normally. Attached are screenshots of various places where I encountered this error, and an old save file that will load a PC in the school bathroom that just needs to check the mirror a few times before a nonconsensual sex scene can be encountered and break upon losing vaginal virginity.
Thanks for the feedback, I will look into this.

Reactions: Averuncus

Foxy35

Mar 17, 2019
Can someone tell me what program opens after clicking on the "nw" application? I have a color issue with this program that I also had with Google Chrome. I managed to fix that with "chrome://flags" in the URL and change the "Force color profile" to "sRGB".
Is there a way of opening this mod through Google Chrome instead of the popup that appears?

May 26, 2018
Can someone tell me what program opens after clicking on the "nw" application? I have a color issue with this program that I also had with Google Chrome. I managed to fix that with "chrome://flags" in the URL and change the "Force color profile" to "sRGB".
Is there a way of opening this mod through Google Chrome instead of the popup that appears?
There is not. although I believe there is a file where you can set chrome flags for NW.

Reactions: SomeHowOutTheArse

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020

Reactions: Foxy35

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
I really like your integration of different mods, but sadly and understandably, this integration will always lag behind the official build. Is it possible to get the xray-vision replacement as an independent mod that, as long as nothing changed with the xray animation, will work with the official build?

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Version 4.5.2 is almost out

I really like your integration of different mods, but sadly and understandably, this integration will always lag behind the official build. Is it possible to get the xray-vision replacement as an independent mod that, as long as nothing changed with the xray animation, will work with the official build?
firemod has always modified a bit of code because the vanilla xray script was always limited, but in the past I had more time and patience to work on it, so it didn't lag behind.

The problem isn't the size of the code, it's still small even with my integration. The real problem is that the workflow needs some precise commands and that is boring, so my attention goes to somewhere.

Luckily I have automated most of the workflow this weekend, so now I it may be faster

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
Man, I'm takin' a leap of faith updating from 4.2.7 to 4.5.3. Looks like there have been a fuckton of versions since then. :confused:

Legolas'ass

Apr 19, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble with load order? Regardless of what I do in-game with load order, whenever I press "save changes" it resets to the original position.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
There's some weird issue when the "battle" start and the character image is on top, there's only a image without legs clothes eyes etc just like a mannequin.

EagleOfChaos

Aug 3, 2018
Just out of curiosity; given the normal DoL works on android, is there potential for you to get Fire Mod working on Android also?

Like i said its just out of curiosity, given I downloaded the latest update yesterday night.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
There's some weird issue when the "battle" start and the character image is on top, there's only a image without legs clothes eyes etc just like a mannequin.
Mb, I uploaded stuff from my dev branch, it should be fixed now

Just out of curiosity; given the normal DoL works on android, is there potential for you to get Fire Mod working on Android also?

Like i said its just out of curiosity, given I downloaded the latest update yesterday night.
I need to test the dolmod.net version of firemod more before that. dolmods.net and android will be the same build

Apr 19, 2020
So do any of the pre-installed mods work yet? Like Mitsudome? I'm afraid to even try cuz I'll have to redo all the skin colors again for named NPCs. That setting doesn't save during export, still. I remain curious as to why broken mods are consistently pre-installed to each version...

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
So do any of the pre-installed mods work yet? Like Mitsudome? I'm afraid to even try cuz I'll have to redo all the skin colors again for named NPCs. That setting doesn't save during export, still. I remain curious as to why broken mods are consistently pre-installed to each version...
You are worrying too much. I don't modify any vanilla variable at all.
What do you mean by npc skin colors?

Also, you can always do anything you want inside the mods folder. If you don't want the mod, then just remove it. If you like another mod, then just install it.

You can always fix mistudomoe, the error is probably some old file names that got changed as game versions got higher. Or maybe you can ask the mod creator himself to fix it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes