Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Just to remind you all that the mod doesn't change anything beyond the image config file. So all the problems you guys are having with the debug menu will also happen on vanilla.

Is there any reason to change genital/chest sensitivity beyond arbitrary preference?
Playing the game I haven't noticed anything at all. You also don't increase your allure faster either. So I don't know what that variable is supposed to mean

Last edited:
Reactions: SOMErandomwierdGUY

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Playing the game I haven't noticed anything at all. You also don't increase your allure faster either. So I don't know what that variable is supposed to mean
I was under the impression that those settings affect how fast your arousal goes up, not allure.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
how to install?
It's a standalone. Just open the .html file on your browser.

whats the difference between "dirty" and just default version?
fire2244
Thanks.
I forgot to remove the dirty file. There is actually no difference, its just the same file renamed.

This mod is dead or something ?
Yes. For now I'm just updating for newer versions of the game. I will also add new stuff soon, you'll see

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
does this work with the latest version of the game which is currently Version: 0.3.9.3 ?
this mod is standalone, meaning it is completely separate from the base game. that being said, it looks like the mod is updated to 3.9.3:
Version 3.9.3 with "android" and debug mode included

Any error please tell me. Ty

ahutt23

Nov 11, 2017
when will this mod be updated to latest, perhaps you could message vrelnir about adding your mod to the base game so it can be concurrently updated?

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Sorry if you've already talked about this before, but are you planning on adding the old NSP player sprites?
I'm planning to add only xrays for now. There are other stuff that I'm toying with too, and I will opensource to everyone collaborate and see. It will be a separate mod.

+1 on the apk version. It would be much appreciated, although I don't know how difficult/feasible the process would be.
There are no instructions to build an .apk version inside the official repository and I'm too lazy to search for myself for now. However, once I make it open, anyone could build an .apk version of it.

when will this mod be updated to latest, perhaps you could message vrelnir about adding your mod to the base game so it can be concurrently updated?
Once vrelnir stops making new updates. The game is on 3.10.5 right now, but could be at 3.10.6 anytime soon.

Oct 15, 2017
I genuinely didn't even know DoL had a modding community. All of this stuff looks great and it's not too different from the normal stuff. Goodjob.

Edit: by normal stuff I meant Art Style.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes