Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bloooooop6568

Jan 10, 2021
3.7.4 is the last version. The game on f95zone is on 3.7.2 because the OP is lazy lol
I will continue to update the mod for newer versions from now on and later create a repository on gitgud
For someone as dumb as me how do you get the new mod?

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
So does this version allow you to spawn events? I'm sure a version did at some point.
I believe that's the debug option? I could make a version with it, I just didn't thought anyone would want it

fire2244
Wow nice, thank you (y) Although why aren't those sprites in the main game? I thought everyone could contribute to it.
The original mod included more than just images. There was a lot of different character responses, a small event (bull sex) and a new set of clothing. Also, Vrelnir may not accept to implement it, especially since Not-so-premium is kinda amateurish compared to other mods even though it detracts less from the core game

Reilit

May 18, 2019
The original mod included more than just images. There was a lot of different character responses, a small event (bull sex) and a new set of clothing. Also, Vrelnir may not accept to implement it, especially since Not-so-premium is kinda amateurish compared to other mods even though it detracts less from the core game
Speaking of other mods, where can I find them.

Jan 29, 2018
I believe that's the debug option? I could make a version with it, I just didn't thought anyone would want it
Well some scenes are a royal pita to see or spawn or rng decides to going on a middle finger salute spree. So yeah sometimes the only way to see a scene is to manually spawn it.

Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021
Version 3.8.6
Please tell me anyyyy error. Ty

Version 2.1: fix small bug when penetrating others
Excuse me how to disable the super stroke and punch in debug mod I can't play the sex scence even I'm talking my clothes off or resting and next it's end the scenes I think is the super stroked cause?

Edit: will nvm I think it's just bug, I restart the game it didn't trigger so maybe bug and yeah many error like dolphin sex, appointment, possessed fight that all I encountered for now in debug

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fire2244

Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021
Excuse me how to disable the super stroke and punch in debug mod I can't play the sex scence even I'm talking my clothes off or resting and next it's end the scenes I think is the super stroked cause?

Edit: will nvm I think it's just bug, I restart the game it didn't trigger so maybe bug and yeah many error like dolphin sex, appointment, possessed fight that all I encountered for now in debug
I find the cause of not playing sex scene when you click the become alluring in debug and trigger the sex scene press next it ends.

Jan 29, 2018
So with the debug version I cannot seem to bring up a scene spawn menu or any debug menu besides the debug renderer which only allows changes to the sprites.

Also in unrelated question. Can you take advantage of those in ther pillory for sexual relief or not?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes