• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NecatCerkez

Jul 7, 2018
this looks good tho
Yes, I agree. But as I said, It takes too much effort. I'm splitting frames of the source video into pngs and than merge 8 same frame for ever frame of the gif. The gif in that video was 35 frame in total so I align and merge 280 png just for one x-ray. Unfotunatly, I don't have that kind of patience.

I'm attaching what I made so far if anyone interested. So far there is vaginal human, beast and tentacle x-rays but only tentacle have cum x-ray. And also a new map. You don't need to use edited HTML file for tentacle x-rays and the new map.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Ok, I dunno exactly where to ask this, but since I saw that this graphical mod is plausiblethread, then is it possible for each love interests having their own sprite modded?

Dec 3, 2020
Ok, I dunno exactly where to ask this, but since I saw that this graphical mod is plausiblethread, then is it possible for each love interests having their own sprite modded?
Short answer: Yes, but No.

Long answer: You can add them but you'd have to draw each sprit yourself along with adding in the code for it. As it stands, the game's team does not plan by to include sprites for NPC's outside of the generic silhouette sprite in order to let the player envision them as they want.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Short answer: Yes, but No.

Long answer: You can add them but you'd have to draw each sprit yourself along with adding in the code for it. As it stands, the game's team does not plan by to include sprites for NPC's outside of the generic silhouette sprite in order to let the player envision them as they want.
I see, thanks for the answer. I might be capable of adding the sprites but the code is too complicated for me. I only understand Csharp.

Dec 3, 2020
I see, thanks for the answer. I might be capable of adding the sprites but the code is too complicated for me. I only understand Csharp.
The code for DoL is mostly javascript with a tiny bit of css and html. You shouldn't need to use css or html if you are only adding and changing images. Adding a new layer for internal view would require more css though.

Cool629

Jun 19, 2021
In the next update. It should have it's own version of the Apk file for Android cause it can't install if i have the official version installed.

June Kyou

Feb 9, 2019
uhm. how do i apply the mod to the game files for android? im downloading the latest version of the original game. and idk which one i should download whether the old version or top of it?
thanks to anyone who replying this.

Dec 3, 2020
uhm. how do i apply the mod to the game files for android? im downloading the latest version of the original game. and idk which one i should download whether the old version or top of it?
thanks to anyone who replying this.
If you look under the initial OP your question is answered there. This is a standalone mod and you don't need to do anything to other copies of DoL that you have. Keep in mind though that this version of the game is very outdated so a lot of content that has been added will not be there.

• Wow
Reactions: June Kyou

June Kyou

Feb 9, 2019
If you look under the initial OP your question is answered there. This is a standalone mod and you don't need to do anything to other copies of DoL that you have. Keep in mind though that this version of the game is very outdated so a lot of content that has been added will not be there.
i see. thanks for tip. i get myself confused like my brain just stopped processing.

Djakise

May 12, 2020
[QUOTE="lol747] Есть ли смысл ждать андроид версию? Насколько версия под Андроид старая?

Does it make sense to wait for the android version? How old is the Android version?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes