Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 3, 2020
I would recommend using the games file on the gitgud repo to mod instead of the compiled html. It will make it much easier to update the mod every time the game updates and is also not a pain in the butt to look through. If you need help, there is a modding discord that you can join.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Die Orsons

Jul 11, 2019
I would recommend using the games file on the gitgud repo to mod instead of the compiled html. It will make it much easier to update the mod every time the game updates and is also not a pain in the butt to look through. If you need help, there is a modding discord that you can join.
Discord link pleasee

Thatonecrow

Nov 2, 2018
I'm just gonna assume that maybe the dev is just taking time off or dealing with a personal/family issue.

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Maybe taking a break for holidays? Finger-fucking code isn't too exciting from what I gather, even when/if it works out.

mbsparrow12

Nov 28, 2020
I have WinZip and downloaded with MEGA but unlike other games I've downloaded using WinZip and mega but this one had/has no "extract all" option when I right clicked the zip. anybody know what to do (also it may be my fault but I've tried a lot of things)

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Is this version compatible with the current one of the game or is there still no version available?

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
Is this version compatible with the current one of the game or is there still no version available?
Not really. Specially with all the cloths aded since ver. 2.15 on the main game. And some areas, lake Alex´s farm, or the SPA could not work at all.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Not really. Specially with all the cloths aded since ver. 2.15 on the main game. And some areas, lake Alex´s farm, or the SPA could not work at all.
TLDR: That's not accurate. This is graphical, doesn't change content. The game's code is also designed to handle both older and current styles of clothes, since clothes are mostly community made (and get added/updated sporadically) .

First off, this won't break anything, it's pictures. While I haven't used the mod for a few versions now, I can't think of any changes to the wardrobe system that would break it. I did do some tests to confirm (been meaning to use this for a fresh run through anyways), not seeing any issues (and even if things did 'break', as long as you overwrite the current images with these ones, it would just result in the non-mod graphics being used). That being said, this is a graphical replacement, and there have been a number of changes to the player body since the last release of the mod, which does effect the player sprite (see below). The game will remain playable regardless though.

Used 0.2.21.2 for testing, female PC, with size 1 (budding) and 6 (full) breasts. Didn't check male (no convenient save)
Overall - some graphical issues do to chests now being animated. Probably ignorable for most if characters have small breast sizes, but some will find large and non-natural sizes annoying.
Clothing: Tested a random selection. Only real issue I had was undertops having issues due to the combination of animation and a modified torso. Most are fine under size 3 (small), and showing issues by size 6 (full). Tops were fine (including dancer and tube, which are both static), outfits, bottoms, and under-bottoms all seemed fine.
Accessories - couple of the hats are 1 pixel off, masks are fine, and glasses look about the same to me (I don't use them), so the change probably was hair related. Suspenders are messed up (same as unmodded), everything else seemed fine.
Areas: Did quick tests of the spa and beach caves, didn't have any issues. Tested 1 day at the farm, no issues.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes