Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
lol747 :

First, when you say " a more androgynous body ", are you meaning "gender-less" body (no penis, no vagina), or " hermaphrodite " body,( having both a penis & vagina), (as was added in the main game ver.0.2.16.3, as a choice) ?

If gender-less:
How do you change the PC's body back to Female, if you don't want the androgynous one ?

(prefer female body, over androgynous body, but fairly okay, with hermaphrodite body )

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
lol747 :

First, when you say " a more androgynous body ", are you meaning "gender-less" body (no penis, no vagina), or " hermaphrodite " body,( having both a penis & vagina), (as was added in the main game ver.0.2.16.3, as a choice) ?

If gender-less:
How do you change the PC's body back to Female, if you don't want the androgynous one ?

(prefer female body, over androgynous body, but fairly okay, with hermaphrodite body )
When I mean Androgynous I mean "gender-less" body . I'm working on porting the mod on 2.16 but fur now it will be male or female . But ! But don't worry , the base body is still feminine, just a bit less than the other version of the mod

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
0.2.17.1 released today. Adds a bunch more deviancy content, another farmlands location (the kinder side with another named NPC), and a slew of new clothes and shop icons for the old outfits, in the clothing shop.

I think the cool one is that the new Cheerleader set (top and skirt) also counts as school uniform. Really looking forward to see it modded sometime.

Last edited:

Killzone25236

Oct 8, 2017
Is it possible to isolate all the added or modified files and upload them in such a way that I don't have to play an outdated version of the game to enjoy this mod or is there already a way and I'm just not seeing it?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Not sure that's really possible without a complete re-write of the mod from the ground up. I could be wrong as that would hinge largely on what the mod actually touches and how much of that could be made compatible across multiple versions. I'm no modder to this caliber either, so I'm no expert on that notion.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
The next update is gonna be some big change that also apparently affects androis users, so I guess the modder is waiting for it?

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
You could technically just copy/paste the img folder from standalone into the base game and get most of it, but last time I tried this there was a bug where the internals during sex where cut on the bottom. Still, the clothing and standing images worked just fine.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes