Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
D

Deleted member 696182

^ Yea I've been getting that alot too without the mod actually hope the dev fixes that soon.
Not sure if Zatoka files the post above yours fixes the issue but you could try that i haven't tested those files just yet but feel free to test those files and see if that fixes the issue.
I tried them already, but they unfortunately don't work for me.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Not really sure on the context, but...yay I guess?

Also, I'm absolutely no English expert, but some proofreading for consumption:
"Hi, I'm Professor Vine, expert in Pokemon breeding and reproductivity. Call me Professor. That makes it easier. So, as a new and fresh Gardevoir you're surely asking why did I make you come here to the new town. It's really simple. In fact, all of this will be explained by the Pokemon shelter that you will live in. Enjoy your new life!"
And "MODED" should have two D's in it, not one.

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
Not really sure on the context, but...yay I guess?

Also, I'm absolutely no English expert, but some proofreading for consumption:
"Hi, I'm Professor Vine, expert in Pokemon breeding and reproductivity. Call me Professor. That makes it easier. So, as a new and fresh Gardevoir you're surely asking why did I make you come here to the new town. It's really simple. In fact, all of this will be explained by the Pokemon shelter that you will live in. Enjoy your new life!"
And "MODED" should have two D's in it, not one.
Will correct it later, it was just a placeholder to see if y'all want degree of pkmn or not. The idea was in my head for quit a time now and I was thinking of it as a funny things to do

Dec 7, 2019
Such a cool mod for allready very replayable game ,excellent job devs, with every time another outcome in story i am happy beating my meat ,only thing i can ask tho ,in my name and in name of others is when will last update for pc be available for android ,i cant wait to see new stuff and get my hands on it honestly ,cheers

Reactions: lol747

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
Shortly after the PC release, tho, as this version will come with a new HTML file , I might need some extra time to port it to android, will see but not long after the PC release

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes