Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Looking forward to this mod being updated. Its just a nice solid improvement but a bit buggy right now

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
quick update to the mod, i will ( if i dont forget ) post glimps of the new mod images to see if you are ok with them.

so here are the first 2 reworked x ray for the anal-horse and anal-canine

View attachment 699329 View attachment 699330
The "horse-cock" on the left looks fine-ish . The "canine-cock" , on the right, looks a bit too much like a human male cock, (from my limited knowledge, seeing a few examples in photos, of "canine/dog" cocks), my impression, was they are a bit more 'tapered' at the front-end, aka the 'head', (not necessarily the correct term :unsure:, I'm not a biologist ).

But as a 'whole-idea', it's acceptable . ;)

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
quick update for the mod: i was feeling a bit restrained about using only the existing provided image. that mean that for exemple , i cannot do a modded lizard dick because the lizard shares the images files of the dogs and wolfs. So i decided to open notepad ++ and dive into the code, great news: i can code in html so i can add new images and librairies if i want. bad news: because i now can add close shot, x ray, custom skins , custom dick, custome female monster , custom male monster, custom monster boy, custom monster girl , custom monster boy dick and close up... etc that will take me some time . i may post an update and working version of the 2.1 version of the mod with no new content but working with 2.10 idk

here is an example for the lizard rework : 1.PNG

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
quick update for the mod: i was feeling a bit restrained about using only the existing provided image. that mean that for exemple , i cannot do a modded lizard dick because the lizard shares the images files of the dogs and wolfs. So i decided to open notepad ++ and dive into the code, great news: i can code in html so i can add new images and librairies if i want. bad news: because i now can add close shot, x ray, custom skins , custom dick, custome female monster , custom male monster, custom monster boy, custom monster girl , custom monster boy dick and close up... etc that will take me some time . i may post an update and working version of the 2.1 version of the mod with no new content but working with 2.10 idk

here is an example for the lizard rework : View attachment 702885
From being to choose, I would choose better to wait and create a version of the mod that meets what you are looking for as its final objective. Since, for reasons of time, I believe that no one disagrees with waiting to have a better product than a simple update to improve what is already known, without being able to improve the new introduced after your last update.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
From being to choose, I would choose better to wait and create a version of the mod that meets what you are looking for as its final objective. Since, for reasons of time, I believe that no one disagrees with waiting to have a better product than a simple update to improve what is already known, without being able to improve the new introduced after your last update.
i second this

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Is there gonna be a way to make more watersports content available? It's my second favorite fetish this game has, but there's so little of it that it's criminal. The original creator won't add more, since it's not a fetish they like or are comfortable with, so I'm kinda hoping to find more here...

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
i second this
Well, your wrong . . . I disagree ! ( with your assumption )

And HOW long are you willing to wait ? ( and make us wait, in the process :mad: )

A year, maybe, 2 or more ? . . . . . . cause that's what your implying . Good Luck with that.

Just let the Dev, do what they want to do, and be Happy :LOL: . . . . or Not :cry: ( it's your choice, but don't make mine for me ).

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
Well, your wrong . . . I disagree ! ( with your assumption )

And HOW long are you willing to wait ? ( and make us wait, in the process :mad: )

A year, maybe, 2 or more ? . . . . . . cause that's what your implying . Good Luck with that.

Just let the Dev, do what they want to do, and be Happy :LOL: . . . . or Not :cry: ( it's your choice, but don't make mine for me ).
time is running by a i may not have the time to realease a full version of the modbefore i leave and go on hollidays so i have planned to upload a update with the mod working and the changes that will be complete for the 5 of jully
the rest of the update will be uploaded in september .

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
Is there gonna be a way to make more watersports content available? It's my second favorite fetish this game has, but there's so little of it that it's criminal. The original creator won't add more, since it's not a fetish they like or are comfortable with, so I'm kinda hoping to find more here...
If the original creator dont want to , im not gonna add watersport . it is true that i add content but it's content that can already be inside of the game , for exemple, the lizard dick was intended to be in game because there already is a lizard in game . If the game creator dont plan to add more watersport im not gonna add more . dont loose hope tho , maybe he will

Reactions: KoropeiniKi

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
Seems like we might have to wait longer for the update since it wasn't posted yesterday, but at least it was getting worked on, can't wait for the update to be pushed out.

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
Seems like we might have to wait longer for the update since it wasn't posted yesterday, but at least it was getting worked on, can't wait for the update to be pushed out.
I'm currently uploading the update on mega/nopy/zippyshare, it just take a lot of time because I have like 12 ko in upload speed, expect the update to be released on the post around 11 - 12 pm today

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes