Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Not pos
Hasn't been updated, so no. I believe it conflicts with the skin color/tan system.
Not positive how it works with the tanning system (I leave the visual bit of tanning disabled since i think it still lacks a pale->lobster setting), but there weren't any major issues with it as of the previous version (0.2.9.x). There were a couple minor issues with the female body being 1 pixel too wide in the hips for one or two clothing items, I considered that minorly annoying but ignorable. Can't comment on the male body, haven't used it recently. While I haven't tested it with 0.2.10.x (doing some bug hunting and making suggestions about trying to salvage pettan's perceived gender rework, so not modding this version yet), there isn't anything in the changelog that makes me suspect that there would be major issues, although there is a bit of risk that the body writing won't be lined up 100% perfectly (the horror!).
-ThatPersonOverThere (DoL discord/blogspot)

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There is no mod that I know of that adds preg content. Only existing content is the tentacle/swarm pregnancies.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
anyone that knows if there is a mod for pee stuff like where whitney makes y her piss well you get what i mean XD :)

Vurado

Feb 27, 2018
Works with 0.2.10.6
Either way, if you're afraid to use it - just backup your image folder. As far as I know, this just changes the visuals, meaning if something goes wrong, you can always replace it with original files.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
You know, I have played this game a lot. There are many things I like about this game that keeps bringing me back update after update with all kinds of various types of playthroughs. But I have got to speak out about some frustrations.
First of all, I call bullshit. There just isn't enough self defense options here. I want to see a gun up this fucking bitch pronto! Yes, I am demanding it. I am pissed off being the strongest healthiest bestest swimmer and all that jazz with a can of pepper spray and still these fuckers get their way? Why even put the ability to get strong in the game? It's bullshit.
Another thing. Exhibition is maxed. And it shows in places such as the beach when my skirt gets flipped up or blown up in the wind or whatever. And there is even the incident at school when the dude comes in to inspect and collect underwear it gives me an option to flaunt. But besides that and the pool scenarios, all other incidents involving getting a skirt flipped up or exposed in some way leaves you traumatized and stressed. Why? I'm an exhibitionist. It shouldn't affect me at all. You do have the option of flaunting to Whitney and can start masturbating right in class. But heaven for bid if a student flips your skirt up or some petty stupid shit that shouldn't matter.
And just one more complaint and I will let you have your peace. LOL. Anyway, you start off in the game not wearing a bra. Even without building any skills, including exhibitionism. I never wear a bra in this game. But everytime I redress after swimming class or at the lake out of my 2 piece microkini, it always wants to leave the microkini top on me and have to go into the locker anyway to take it off. It is very annoying. And if at the lake there is no locker so I am stuck wearing this god damn piece of shit all the way home. Annoying annoying annoying! Can you tell I have been annoyed? Yep. Sorry. But I am. And thank you for allowing me to vent.

hiskiel

Jun 22, 2019
You know, I have played this game a lot. There are many things I like about this game that keeps bringing me back update after update with all kinds of various types of playthroughs. But I have got to speak out about some frustrations.
First of all, I call bullshit. There just isn't enough self defense options here. I want to see a gun up this fucking bitch pronto! Yes, I am demanding it. I am pissed off being the strongest healthiest bestest swimmer and all that jazz with a can of pepper spray and still these fuckers get their way? Why even put the ability to get strong in the game? It's bullshit.
Another thing. Exhibition is maxed. And it shows in places such as the beach when my skirt gets flipped up or blown up in the wind or whatever. And there is even the incident at school when the dude comes in to inspect and collect underwear it gives me an option to flaunt. But besides that and the pool scenarios, all other incidents involving getting a skirt flipped up or exposed in some way leaves you traumatized and stressed. Why? I'm an exhibitionist. It shouldn't affect me at all. You do have the option of flaunting to Whitney and can start masturbating right in class. But heaven for bid if a student flips your skirt up or some petty stupid shit that shouldn't matter.
And just one more complaint and I will let you have your peace. LOL. Anyway, you start off in the game not wearing a bra. Even without building any skills, including exhibitionism. I never wear a bra in this game. But everytime I redress after swimming class or at the lake out of my 2 piece microkini, it always wants to leave the microkini top on me and have to go into the locker anyway to take it off. It is very annoying. And if at the lake there is no locker so I am stuck wearing this god damn piece of shit all the way home. Annoying annoying annoying! Can you tell I have been annoyed? Yep. Sorry. But I am. And thank you for allowing me to vent.
Have you tried to share your idea on the official discord server?
The dev is actively improving the game and open to suggestions. So if you feel that you can contribute, share your idea there.

Reactions: Andragon

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
I can address a couple of these, most this stuff has been brought up by others.

Fighting back - Gets brought up fairly regularly, there will be more combat options in the future (including a combat skill), but it isn't really the focus of the game and since it would require a rework of the sex/combat system and a lot of writing it's not on the near future to-do list. Essentially fighting back and other expanded defiant stuff isn't the a focus of the game, but will be added at some point since people want it. Also been confirmed that there will be no lethal combat, so no guns. Not much point in paying Bailey if you can just shoot him/her (does anyone use a female Bailey?).
Exhibitionism - Agree 100%. Mostly a matter of tracking down every event like that and having exhibitionism variants written for them. Vrelnir is more focused on adding new content than making old events logical for every situation though. Isn't the only thing this occurs with, bindings are even worse, and personally I'd like to see the awareness/innocence system play a much bigger role (I'd have a lot of fun with a really naive character).
Under tops (bra's) - starting without one was a relic of the days before they were programmed in. You do start with one now, it's just in the wardrobe rather then auto-equipped (shoes start unequipped too).
Swimsuit tops - known annoyance, side effect of how the redressing system works. Instead of stripping and putting the new items on, it just replaces the old items with new ones (you'll keep the entire swimsuit if not wearing an under top or bottom). Fairly sure that that method is used due to the code for chastity belts/cages. It can be gotten around by having your outfits contain under tops and bottoms so that the swimsuit is removed, but then you're stuck with your character wearing underwear. On the plus side, at least is doesn't break 2 slot girls swimsuits in half like it used to if the outfit being changed into had underwear but no bra.

Reactions: Zakota and dcontrol

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
Probably defeats the purpose of the game, but I wonder if they plan on allowing the player to become completely dominant against others.

anon7631

Jan 1, 2019
There just isn't enough self defense options here. I want to see a gun up this fucking bitch pronto! Yes, I am demanding it. I am pissed off being the strongest healthiest bestest swimmer and all that jazz with a can of pepper spray and still these fuckers get their way? Why even put the ability to get strong in the game? It's bullshit.
Note what currency it uses, and what country that implies. Is the situation frustrating? Absolutely. Is it bullshit? Unfortunately, no. Words like "Rotherham" and "@MPSHarrow" come to mind.
It's a matter of what's voluntary versus involuntary. Even if you enjoy flaunting your body, it doesn't mean enjoy being forcibly exposed. The beach breeze gives you a choice of letting it happen or trying to stop it. The other good examples you give are also a choice. The classmates with the ruler and similar encounters are not your decision.

Reactions: TanukiDanuki
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes