Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
lol747 :

Just wanted to stop by to wish you a " HAPPY HOLIDAY ! " :):giggle:

(Also, still waiting for the "up-date", But please, Enjoy your Holiday!)
Thx, a happy Holliday to you , I kinda wish that I was at home working on it tbh . The racist grandfather and the hating aunt are kinda hard to bear on the long time but hey ! A required time of the year ;) Merrt christmas to you all <3

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
lol747
It may be hard, (dealing with relatives), but you may feel different, when they are no longer around, especially over the Holidays. Just hang in there, bear with it, another day is around the corner ;) !

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
lol747 - Your artwork, as pertaining to the character:

Is it a possibility, that you'd have the knowledge/talent necessary, to provide a "side" view, or even a 3/4-view, of the character ?
(for the Profile Pic, upper-left corner area)

My interest would be for displaying the character's :

1 - Breast growth : as the current front-view, is disappointing, you can't really notice any difference till she has "cow-tits" :eek: !

2 - Shoes, as in High-Heels : again, front-view, has no impact/noticeable difference ! (for those of us who have a, High-Heel fetish :rolleyes::whistle::giggle:) For When, High-Heels, are introduced, by a talented creator!

3 - Belly/Abdomen growth: For When, Normal-Pregnancy, is finally in-game, displaying the 3-stages of growth. (would have more "impact", as a side-view, or maybe even as a 3/4-view ? :oops: )

Would it be possible, for showing Belly-growth, now, from "parasite-pregnancy", as it's currently, in-game ? :rolleyes::love:

(I'd mention, Penis Growth : Size/length, for those who play Males. But, you seem to favor the Female Body-Shape.(as do I) ;) .

Last edited:

Okami512

Mar 15, 2019
this mod still alive?
Yep, according to the dev they're working on it. The game made some changes but due to a bunch of changes it's going to take longer than expected.

The mod is supposed to work the the 2.x version, but, with all of the reworking of files placement and restructuring of folders in the 2.6, the actual version of the mod(2.0) is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 2.6 and higher , im actually working on the new mod version but its a lot more work than I thought due to the new tanning system and all the new way of work with the skin and body. New compatible version will come out as soon as possible :)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
lol747 - Whew . . . . Glad to hear your back, and everything's okay. Vrelnir released v.0.2.7.2 recently, if you haven't checked it out yet, now has Lactation :love: and more .

Bye the way . . . Happy New Year 2020 !

Reactions: loncel

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
i don't exactly know why you also changes the cloths look but not when the PC have sex. just keeping it the way it is is much better rather than making most of them to be a crop-top. (not that i'm complaining, i have a belly fetish)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes