Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
Okay, for the dolphin that is wierd, do you play with a male or female character ?

For the faceless sprites of the others people, I can barely do something , im realy bad at html but I will talk about it with the game dev if I can and see uf we can maybe collab with im doing the code and me doing the sprites
Thx for the feedback, realy appreciate it :)
I compared the default /img/sex folder with your version and I think the reason why the model is bugged is because of some restructuring or other differences (anus.png in /close is a sprite set for example) and, most importantly, the new tanning system which probably uses the /*Red folders.

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
I compared the default /img/sex folder with your version and I think the reason why the model is bugged is because of some restructuring or other differences (anus.png in /close is a sprite set for example) and, most importantly, the new tanning system which probably uses the /*Red folders.
The mod is supposed to work the the 2.x version, but, with all of the reworking of files placement and restructuring of folders in the 2.6, the actual version of the mod(2.0) is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 2.6 and higher , im actually working on the new mod version but its a lot more work than I thought due to the new tanning system and all the new way of work with the skin and body. New compatible version will come out as soon as possible :)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hello ;) ! I'm very interested in your Mod !
As of your statement above, I know your currently working on an up-date, to work with Vrelnir's latest version. That said, What version of theirs currently works with your "last" version (obviously, Not the one your working on :rolleyes:), so I can try out your Mod !

I really want to see the changes/differences you have made, especially the clothes,(one of my "Favorite" Fetishes :p:love:) !
Also, your version of the "X-Ray Sex Scenes" has great interest, as does your "re-working" of the character's body,(especially the female body). (y);)

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
Hello ;) ! I'm very interested in your Mod !
As of your statement above, I know your currently working on an up-date, to work with Vrelnir's latest version. That said, What version of theirs currently works with your "last" version (obviously, Not the one your working on :rolleyes:), so I can try out your Mod !

I really want to see the changes/differences you have made, especially the clothes,(one of my "Favorite" Fetishes :p:love:) !
Also, your version of the "X-Ray Sex Scenes" has great interest, as does your "re-working" of the character's body,(especially the female body). (y);)
Hey :) ! Im happy that my mod peak your interest, the mod is working on the 2.0 up to 2.5 version of the game

Aug 14, 2019
first time seeing your image mod, sorry for all the extra work after the update that partly broke your mod. Is there anything you need from me or are you able to figure out the exact images you need to fix and re-paint?

At least without looking at the code, I can tell you that the images in the idle folder are not in use anymore, the doggy images have been moved slightly down and to the right from what i recall and as OathDevil said, the images in the /*Red folders contain skin images that are identical to the non-red counterparts but are painted red so that they can be filtered with css.

If you need me to, I can direct you to the files that contain the image sources that are used in the game.

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
first time seeing your image mod, sorry for all the extra work after the update that partly broke your mod. Is there anything you need from me or are you able to figure out the exact images you need to fix and re-paint?

At least without looking at the code, I can tell you that the images in the idle folder are not in use anymore, the doggy images have been moved slightly down and to the right from what i recall and as OathDevil said, the images in the /*Red folders contain skin images that are identical to the non-red counterparts but are painted red so that they can be filtered with css.

If you need me to, I can direct you to the files that contain the image sources that are used in the game.
Thank you very much for proposing your help but.dont worry about it i already dig in the game files to test and see what is new and what I have to change . Your tanning systeme is really nice actually it just some work to re-do for me because of the changes but it's ok this really add some more customization to the game :)

Aug 14, 2019
Thank you very much for proposing your help but.dont worry about it i already dig in the game files to test and see what is new and what I have to change . Your tanning systeme is really nice actually it just some work to re-do for me because of the changes but it's ok this really add some more customization to the game :)
Good to know you've been looking through the code, can make quite the difference. Glad to hear that you like my tanning code, it took a while for me to complete it and it was well worth the effort :D.

Reactions: cumsniper

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
How is the update going for this mod ? I dont see many mods for this game and this is a good one
i admit that i got not much time fo it with the hollydays coming , but i finished to redo all the skin and body system and added new things to internal view . im begining to work on the new clothes and after that , i will release a new version of the mod

thanks for appreciating my mod ;)

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
There's no rush, as much as some of us are probably impatient about it, myself included, I'm excited to use it once you finish updating it.

Reactions: LTD
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes