madchef

Jan 10, 2020
It's always good to see another update of this game. I'm looking forward to find the new added stuff.

I've noticed the sex combat has been modified noticeably, especially when it comes to penetration and phallic sizes. They (and your PC's lubrication too) seem to matter now. So after a few failed attempts I have managed to get my PC loose their anal virginity (out of 'her' own volition), with quite a peculiar result:

You gently stroke his skin. You rest your legs.
You prepare to perform a particularly lewd act, though it's too tame to soothe. | + Arousal Aided by the ample amounts of lubricating fluid, you cautiously push against the slim man's veiny cock, taking it deep into your cushioned ass. You shiver as the phallus invades your body.

He continues to violate your cushioned ass, giving no regard to your comfort. He speaks hushedly. "Good girl."
He looks eager. He looks horny. He looks disappointed. (why disappointed, man? A cute young lass is wilfully sodomizing herself on your cock and you're her first. What else could you possibly want from life?)

He looks confident.

[... and then this:]

His penis hovers near your cushioned ass.
Rest | Keep it away with your cheeks (Very Easy) Promiscuity 4 | Tease the tip |

Is this a bug or a feature, with the anally inexperienced PC not really knowing whether her partner's organ is inside or merely trying to get in? In previous versions once the dick was in, your next options were to either take it passively or cooperate. Now I'm not sure if it's in yet.

May 18, 2019
Can someone help a forgetful fool and tell him where he can find the save file?
If we are talking about the PC version, first you go to SAVES/OPTIONS, and then click Export/Import Save tab, and you'll get it from there.

When exporting your save, the file will be placed where your downloaded files go.

Or are we talking about a specific save file? I mean, there was this save file with all feats unlocked a few pages back...

Reactions: Vrelnir

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
They are cookies inside the browser and therefore prone to accidental deletion.
But there's a "Export/Import Save" button.
Oh right that i have forgotten thanks
If we are talking about the PC version, first you go to SAVES/OPTIONS, and then click Export/Import Save tab, and you'll get it from there.

When exporting your save, the file will be placed where your downloaded files go.

Or are we talking about a specific save file? I mean, there was this save file with all feats unlocked a few pages back...
Yeah think i was looking that too thanks

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
This game needs some stuff adding to the fight sequences. Like being able to have weapons which are risky to use. Like pull a knife out and try to stab the attacker, but if you fail make it so the attacker goes ape shit on you and leaves you lying almost dead in a ditch and have to go to the hospital, get a broken arm or something that makes you even more ineffective in future fights until you fully heal. Or carve you up a little bit with the knife.

Maybe even have the attacker kidnap you and force you to star and a few home made movies.

So many possibilities with this game. Then again maybe some of this is in it now, not played the game in a few months :).

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
hey guys 2.14 is out guys :D
Thanks for spreading the word!
The update adds new scenes around town for exhibitionist characters, allowing more freedom when exposed. It also adds lubrication to encounters and a bunch of new clothing items, including high heels.
hey Vrelnir are you planning on overhauling the games look? I know this game strives for "Players Imagination" and its simplistic artstyle, but when youve been playing the game almost everyday it kinda gets repetitive to see my MC looking generic in the "Hscene", what i mean is that i wish the to see that clothes appearance applies to the H-scene, it would be really cool to see my mc have her nerdy glasses and stockings in the h-scenes
Not planning an overhaul, though I would like to add more variety when it comes to art. As Ryan Waxx says, each combat sprites takes a lot of time to make. There are so many little images making them up.
Hey Vrelnir. It's been awhile and I can see you've been hard at work! Honestly, no disrespect to any other developers out there intended, but you simply are the best. lol. Really love the new body writing system. I heard the next big update after this upcoming farm one was to be a pregnancy one? I'm personally hoping that's true as I think that's the one thing I'm waiting for to do a real solid playthrough. Really looking forward to that one!
Thanks for the kind words!

Pregnancy won't come until after the farm, but I'm unsure of the order of things beyond that point. Skulduggery is the other major area I'd like to flesh out soonish. We've lacked a prison for too long.
Just a random thought I think it'll be kinda cool if at certain locations at certain(or random) times, there was a 'crowd' of people which would change stuff up a bit.
Like maybe crowds at certain places could prevent sneaking by naked, increase chances of someone helping you when attacked or joining in, maybe open up new events, etc.

I mainly had this thought because I was grinding for exhibitionism at the school pool by having the pc masturbate naked at the boy's locker room, and after a few sessions, the locker room just emptied out, the boys apparently having gotten past my naked masturbating pc without either of them noticing the other.
Thanks for the ideas. I agree it would be cool to have events like this to change things up.
Looks like dog/wolf penises during missionary oral is never going to get fixed. Such a damn shame...
Sorry! There are a lot of outstanding bugs, but I like to think we're getting there.
It's always good to see another update of this game. I'm looking forward to find the new added stuff.

I've noticed the sex combat has been modified noticeably, especially when it comes to penetration and phallic sizes. They (and your PC's lubrication too) seem to matter now. So after a few failed attempts I have managed to get my PC loose their anal virginity (out of 'her' own volition), with quite a peculiar result:

You gently stroke his skin. You rest your legs.
You prepare to perform a particularly lewd act, though it's too tame to soothe. | + Arousal Aided by the ample amounts of lubricating fluid, you cautiously push against the slim man's veiny cock, taking it deep into your cushioned ass. You shiver as the phallus invades your body.

He continues to violate your cushioned ass, giving no regard to your comfort. He speaks hushedly. "Good girl."
He looks eager. He looks horny. He looks disappointed. (why disappointed, man? A cute young lass is wilfully sodomizing herself on your cock and you're her first. What else could you possibly want from life?)

He looks confident.

[... and then this:]

His penis hovers near your cushioned ass.
Rest | Keep it away with your cheeks (Very Easy) Promiscuity 4 | Tease the tip |

Is this a bug or a feature, with the anally inexperienced PC not really knowing whether her partner's organ is inside or merely trying to get in? In previous versions once the dick was in, your next options were to either take it passively or cooperate. Now I'm not sure if it's in yet.
I hope you enjoy it. That's indeed a bug. Thanks for informing me.
YES YES YES ANOTHER UPDATE! I literally don't think there's ANY other game that even just ONE advance in version (that isn't a hotfix/bugfix/etc patch) gets me immediately hyped for somehow!
Have fun!
This game needs some stuff adding to the fight sequences. Like being able to have weapons which are risky to use. Like pull a knife out and try to stab the attacker, but if you fail make it so the attacker goes ape shit on you and leaves you lying almost dead in a ditch and have to go to the hospital, get a broken arm or something that makes you even more ineffective in future fights until you fully heal. Or carve you up a little bit with the knife.

Maybe even have the attacker kidnap you and force you to star and a few home made movies.

So many possibilities with this game. Then again maybe some of this is in it now, not played the game in a few months :).
I agree the defiant side of combat needs love. Weapons and more interesting fighty moves are planned.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Let me just say something completely random: do not take the bait and don't feed trolls, its not worth it.

Regarding the recent update: "The frustration NPCs experience when denied a penetration is now dependent on the size of the penis involved, with larger penises having a bigger impact. The PC's stress gain and trauma reduction is also impacted."

Big dick problems? Interesting... it might be a bit too much of a nerf for the PC tough since the NPC's will get angry faster in those cases.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I agree the defiant side of combat needs love. Weapons and more interesting fighty moves are planned.
Honestly, I read that quoted thing there and was about to immediately dismiss it. Though we do have a tattoo system now, could it also do permanent things like scars of various degrees? Like he said, you try doing something extremely dangerous to get out of a fight quickly or you attempt to something very risky in town possibly resulting in catastrophe. These'd potentially give a large amount trauma depending on how they're acquired.

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
Honestly, I read that quoted thing there and was about to immediately dismiss it. Though we do have a tattoo system now, could it also do permanent things like scars of various degrees? Like he said, you try doing something extremely dangerous to get out of a fight quickly or you attempt to something very risky in town possibly resulting in catastrophe. These'd potentially give a large amount trauma depending on how they're acquired.
Or you could cut yourself to relieve trauma.
Not that I'm advocating self-harm.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
NyaaRrar
well scars shouldn't bring trauma, because everything does already... in any case should reduce trauma.
but i agree, because or MC turns to be a wolverine type character where he recoups from injury by regeneration, (which will be great as this will solve lots of issues though this seems to be the case anyway) or MC at some point or various points, gets send to the hospital to recover from injury for a day, or two or three, or even a week, maybe wake up after a month in coma depending on how bad PC end up beaten. there can also be a side quest in the hospital where a non trauma PC can explore the places he could if he is already in trauma, like the flower bed and alike, also will be nice if and/or MC receiving visit from loved ones wile he is injure. this so the player can see who in the game really cares (or not) about MC. (jordan, sirris, Avery, kylar, Robin, Whitney, Blair, Bailey and so on...) visit may cause stress and trauma or reduce them depending if one of them where directly or indirectly involved in what cause PC to end up in the hospital... just a suggestion!

----

Question: when does the red moon happen? is been almost a month and no red moon >w<*

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Picture 1: The "flaunt wings" sprites look really weird. Why are the wings doing that?

Picture 2: the right boot sprite should be in front of the right foot, now it's behind it

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Picture 1: The "flaunt wings" sprites look really weird. Why are the wings doing that?
You are too shy and you try to cover yourself with your wings. Looks cuter as an angel :)
Given you have enough exhibitionism, you can change it under "Attitudes" in your bedroom.

ophiebun

Apr 12, 2020
Hey! So this is my first post after lurking, but I managed to come across a bug that isn't too hindering to gameplay, but still worrisome.
bug 1.PNG
So this happened, ever since my PC got the fallen angel transformation the angel one has stuck even with the continuity into a demon. Not entirely sure what caused this, also had the wolf transformation before till I lost it at Remy's farm.
bug 2.PNG
This also happened as soon as I had the angel transformation, it works when I roll over or proceed into any kind of sex, but when its just the PC alone it glitches like this.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes