Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
I. LOVE. THIS. GAME.
I hope the dev doesn't mind waiting a few days to receive my donation. Finally a game where you can explore stuff, be free of doing what you want and have random sexual encounters, a love lore with your friend and whatever, I don't want to spoil stuff. If you liked CoC or TiTS, this one is even better because it doesn't have that useless text or images, straight to the point.
I just hope the combat images will get updated as starting the fight almost prone is kind of weird

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
For eons mankind has asked a question:
What's up with girls and their love for dolphins?

Now, millennia after the phenomenon was first discovered, the question is finally answered.
And it is exactly what some might have always suspected.
Being mammals, dolphins naturally have a penis, so scientifically it didn't come as a total surprise, that girls love dolphins, because they "love" dolphins.

Physically.

It might be the fact the oceans are such vast spaces of water, and liquids get diluted very easily, that it took this long to be observed:
They do it and it's dirty and a joy to behold.

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Has anyone managed to get the angel transformation? I'm on my 4th week and I haven't gotten anything. The FAQ says that all you need is to maintain a perfect Purity stat (which also requires virginity so I'm not sure why that is mentioned), but is there some other requirement like not having the other lewd stats raised?

Reactions: atur

ELMESIAS13

Jul 8, 2017
two questions, can you make your dick bigger? and how can you fix your clothes? my characters gets harrassed everyday and his clothes are destroyed

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I have the max and I'm still losing to Bailey, can you just not beat him?
i think no, bailey's defeat hasn't updated yet but its the best if u reach out on vrelnir blogspot site he is very active in the comment section while he is doing with his work

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
does anyone have a cheat engine for this that they can upload to mega for me please
I play on chrome.
Ctrl+Shift+I
Paste in the console box:
SugarCube.State.variables.pain=0;SugarCube.State.variables.trauma=0;SugarCube.State.variables.stress=0;SugarCube.State.variables.tiredness=0;

Everytime something goes wrong to pretty much god mode the whole game.
Some other basic things like
SugarCube.State.variables.wolfgirl =6 (makes you a full wolf girl)
and whatnot.
Type in just SugarCube.State.variables. and other options start popping up, its easy. Even reputation/skills/perks and the like can be manipulated.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
two questions, can you make your dick bigger? and how can you fix your clothes? my characters gets harrassed everyday and his clothes are destroyed
Don't know about the 1st thing, but you have to buy clothes from the shopping center each time they get destroyed. There is a button that will auto buy new clothes for you when your old ones get broken at the shop though

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Can you use the saves from the previous update?
yes the save data works from previous update and its better if you download always the new updated version than the previous version of the game so the save data will updated

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Can't seem to get enough money each week
its better if u make a schedule in the game and if u are multitasking.... lets say for an example:

Mon-Fri: go to cafe for work/go to houses but i suggest that you work at mansion houses area at danube street cuz they'll give you a big sum of money

Sat-Sun: Free activities(like help robin at the lemonade stand, swim/dance/brothel/pub for increasing ur abilities or explore the forest area be aware of forest area if u activate the bestiality sex mode you'll much likely to get rape by wolves)

Reactions: atur

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
its better if u make a schedule in the game and if u are multitasking.... lets say for an example:

Mon-Fri: go to cafe for work/go to houses but i suggest that you work at mansion houses area at danube street cuz they'll give you a big sum of money

Sat-Sun: Free activities(like help robin at the lemonade stand, swim/dance/brothel/pub for increasing ur abilities or explore the forest area be aware of forest area if u activate the bestiality sex mode you'll much likely to get rape by wolves)
okay, thx, i worked at the brothel. maybe it's not a good idea at begining

Reactions: ejmuerte

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I like the way this game handles "bad ends" While I haven't run into any hard "you fucked up, start over" screens, you can get yourself into situations where it's pretty much game over (but not completely) Although the soft bad ends do get a little repetitive, mayhap it'll get better with content added.

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
I play on chrome.
Ctrl+Shift+I
Paste in the console box:
SugarCube.State.variables.pain=0;SugarCube.State.variables.trauma=0;SugarCube.State.variables.stress=0;SugarCube.State.variables.tiredness=0;

Everytime something goes wrong to pretty much god mode the whole game.
Some other basic things like
SugarCube.State.variables.wolfgirl =6 (makes you a full wolf girl)
and whatnot.
Type in just SugarCube.State.variables. and other options start popping up, its easy. Even reputation/skills/perks and the like can be manipulated.
Do you know the reason why attractiveness and allure have such weir values? Can't seem to edit those two.

Reactions: Stone15214
4.50 star(s) 169 Votes