ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I like the basic idea but find gameplay annoying. The battle system is annoying, you keep clicking away, changing a variablke now and then, same goes for the dancing stuff. Pretty grindy, and too many times you lose clothes or get into fights, which makes it overly repetetive.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
I'm pretty sure you do, but doing more damage makes enemies angrier faster so it's not enough to win fights on it's own unless you picked a large or normal body size.
i have a wolf girl med body can't win one fight, like i stayed with the wolfs for like 20 days to get my physique up and that isn't enough

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Nice! This is one of those rare games that looks like crap, but in reality it has a shitload of content and is very advanced for a html game.

Reactions: rev33

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Do you know the reason why attractiveness and allure have such weird values? Can't seem to edit those two.
That's because it's a variable derived from other variables. You can see what those variables are by looking in the mirror in your room. What you want is beauty. Attractiveness and allure each have different modifiers, but they both benefit from higher beauty.
i have a wolf girl med body can't win one fight, like i stayed with the wolfs for like 20 days to get my physique up and that isn't enough
I'm guessing the problem is that you skipped school. Science is the defense stat, and I think English affects the success of apologizing, which is a decent tactical option that you can use once per fight. You should study up on Science, shouldn't take you more than a week to max it out if you use the glasses and stay after school reading science books in the library.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I play on chrome.
Ctrl+Shift+I
Paste in the console box:
SugarCube.State.variables.pain=0;SugarCube.State.variables.trauma=0;SugarCube.State.variables.stress=0;SugarCube.State.variables.tiredness=0;

Everytime something goes wrong to pretty much god mode the whole game.
Some other basic things like
SugarCube.State.variables.wolfgirl =6 (makes you a full wolf girl)
and whatnot.
Type in just SugarCube.State.variables. and other options start popping up, its easy. Even reputation/skills/perks and the like can be manipulated.
I've tried editing the stats in Chrome's console, but as soon as I continue the game they immediately revert to the old values.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Only negative is a lack of modification of values (like tolerance levels for rapists to act and such), but damn, thats a lot of content and details in already.

Reactions: RyanCrossby

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
The game's got a surprising amount of detail to it, but honestly, I don't get it. Call me DSP, but it feels ridiculously hard. No matter how much I try to study, exercise or make any sort of progress that matters, it never feels like I'm making that progress in the slightest. Not only that, try returning one minute too late and you're suddenly stuck in an impossible scenario, where you can't struggle out no matter what you do, screaming does nothing, and there are ten people making photos, all while you can't even cover your face. Hell, sometimes it happens earlier than that. Any advice?

On a side note, I'm guessing it's already a known bug, but doing a long job (ex. the room painting) past midnight makes the clock go apeshit before resetting it to midnight, regardless if you would've been working until then, or 4 AM.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
The game's got a surprising amount of detail to it, but honestly, I don't get it. Call me DSP, but it feels ridiculously hard. No matter how much I try to study, exercise or make any sort of progress that matters, it never feels like I'm making that progress in the slightest. Not only that, try returning one minute too late and you're suddenly stuck in an impossible scenario, where you can't struggle out no matter what you do, screaming does nothing, and there are ten people making photos, all while you can't even cover your face. Hell, sometimes it happens earlier than that. Any advice?

On a side note, I'm guessing it's already a known bug, but doing a long job (ex. the room painting) past midnight makes the clock go apeshit before resetting it to midnight, regardless if you would've been working until then, or 4 AM.
I think the difficulty is supposed to be that way. Not in a "git gud" way but a "get fucked" (pun not intended) way. I don't know what all the stats do, but I'm pretty sure the game is rigged to make you either adapt and become a slut or be real damn careful (and lucky) with encounters. (on a side note I should probably look up what the stats do)

Reactions: atur and ejmuerte

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
CHEAT VERSION: This is a version of the game with additional features and a cheat menu, created by GoodStuff and updated parallel to the official version on ATF. Saves should be compatible you just need to download and then import them, the cheats can be enabled with an option on the sidebar.

EDIT 1/30/19: This is a massively out of date version, but with people still downloading it I thought I should tell you another post exists with updated version.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Nice, I like being in an endless mindbreak wolf rape loop as much as the next guy. But this'll be neat to play around with.

Reactions: atur

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I've tried editing the stats in Chrome's console, but as soon as I continue the game they immediately revert to the old values.
Its because you are probably on the stats screen when inputting into the console. If you input it while on their and move anywhere else it'll revert.

Sunshine999

Oct 5, 2017
You need to edit stats then take an action which doesn't revert the "history". For example do that right before leaving a room.

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
Is there a way to check breast size and grow them in different way than hospital operation?

menny

May 28, 2017
Is there a way to check breast size and grow them in different way than hospital operation?
from what I can tell, go to the hospital and go for the lower brest size option and you'll be able nto see how far up you are in the available sizes

W65

May 31, 2018
A couple other people have answered this one, but I'll add another note: do something that passes some time right after you make the change. Like, make the change in your bedroom, and then immediately move out to the hall or something.

It seems like returning from the stats screens is what I think Twine calls "rewinding," which is like moving backwards in a linear story. That reverts the variables.

For the record, yes I do feel compelled to explain things that other people have already explained.

Also, I think you are clearly intended to be at a combat disadvantage compared to everyone else. For instance, the only really effective tactic to escape combat is to scream for help and be heard--the game more or less tells you that. I think gamers might get used to thinking that the "don't go out at night" warnings in RPGs don't apply to PCs, but this is a game where I think those warnings are not supposed to be ignored. I almost wouldn't even call the game's combat "combat"--it's more of a rape-resistance simulation. I don't think you are intended to be able to effectively fight off all or possibly most opponents.

Second, I wish there was some better guidance as to what is and is not in the game. It's the kind of game where stuff happens TO you, rather than you going out and doing stuff, so it's understandable that some content is kinda tough to trigger. Some of the text for interactions with NPCs is suggestive, but it's unclear if there currently is content with an NPC or if it's something that will come in a future version, or whatever. Should I go grind stats and keep trying to interact with NPCs in the hopes that I'll meet some obscure requirement, or am I throwing things at the wall and hoping something sticks? Open world games are really great, but being a passive-PC game so early in development it's a little tough to know what a person can and can't do yet. I always appreciate these early-version games expressly saying "this is the end of content for this character" or "interactions with this person will be in a future version." I guess that does pretty badly compromise the exploration nature of a game like this, but as I've said in other places before I'm old and impatient and only tolerate exploration as long as I think there's something to find. Especially when the exploration is punctuated by drawn-out random battles and the constant need to visit the store replace my clothing. Maybe the pace of this game is just slower than I'd like.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Its because you are probably on the stats screen when inputting into the console. If you input it while on their and move anywhere else it'll revert.
You need to edit stats then take an action which doesn't revert the "history". For example do that right before leaving a room.
A couple other people have answered this one, but I'll add another note: do something that passes some time right after you make the change. Like, make the change in your bedroom, and then immediately move out to the hall or something.

It seems like returning from the stats screens is what I think Twine calls "rewinding," which is like moving backwards in a linear story. That reverts the variables.

For the record, yes I do feel compelled to explain things that other people have already explained.

Also, I think you are clearly intended to be at a combat disadvantage compared to everyone else. For instance, the only really effective tactic to escape combat is to scream for help and be heard--the game more or less tells you that. I think gamers might get used to thinking that the "don't go out at night" warnings in RPGs don't apply to PCs, but this is a game where I think those warnings are not supposed to be ignored. I almost wouldn't even call the game's combat "combat"--it's more of a rape-resistance simulation. I don't think you are intended to be able to effectively fight off all or possibly most opponents.

Second, I wish there was some better guidance as to what is and is not in the game. It's the kind of game where stuff happens TO you, rather than you going out and doing stuff, so it's understandable that some content is kinda tough to trigger. Some of the text for interactions with NPCs is suggestive, but it's unclear if there currently is content with an NPC or if it's something that will come in a future version, or whatever. Should I go grind stats and keep trying to interact with NPCs in the hopes that I'll meet some obscure requirement, or am I throwing things at the wall and hoping something sticks? Open world games are really great, but being a passive-PC game so early in development it's a little tough to know what a person can and can't do yet. I always appreciate these early-version games expressly saying "this is the end of content for this character" or "interactions with this person will be in a future version." I guess that does pretty badly compromise the exploration nature of a game like this, but as I've said in other places before I'm old and impatient and only tolerate exploration as long as I think there's something to find. Especially when the exploration is punctuated by drawn-out random battles and the constant need to visit the store replace my clothing. Maybe the pace of this game is just slower than I'd like.
Thanks for the suggestions, but I decided to go back to playing on Firefox and using the cheat mod. Less work actually looking for the right variable to modify.

4.50 star(s) 170 Votes