TheMoistOne

Mar 3, 2018
I see a lot of people saying you can't fight back against anyone but with decent school stats you can really effectively, Most importantly English. science helps reduce damage taken but with good physique and max English it's not necessary. With max English you can apologize and get someone from furious back to calm so long as your mouth isn't occupied you can fight until you start taking damage (or before you won't be able to move anymore to maximize your damage) Then apologize and fight again. With this I was even able to beat Bailey once but they are easier to deal with by apologizing right away and then getting them to orgasm (So long as they don't damage you until you can't move you can't lose and with max English you can calm them right away)

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
The cheat mod I put up came out today.
Weird, it didn't work for me. The game sad 1.16 when I launched it and when I loaded my game, I lost my science project quest. It wasn't even in the log anymore. So I definitely went back a few versions.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
so i have been looking at the enemy values in saveeditonline and every enemy has 20000 Physique (which is max) really fair and balanced there when you don't want to be raped every two steps

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
so i have been looking at the enemy values in saveeditonline and every enemy has 20000 Physique (which is max) really fair and balanced there when you don't want to be raped every two steps
The whole point of this game is that you're a helpless little orphan who can't fight their way out of every situation. You either satisfy your attackers with your hands, feet, etc. to keep them away from your (anal) virginity, or you somehow attract the attention of outsiders who could help you. You have to assume that every attacker is bigger, stronger, tougher, and faster than you.

Doing well in school can really help you out in fights, there are ways to beat your attackers physically by maxing English and Science, as those grant increased speech effects and increased resilience to physical attacks respectively. This way you can beat them up until they get angry, then apologize to lower their aggression, then repeat.

Reactions: dcontrol

K9

May 28, 2017
I played ahead but only paid twice or so in about 10 weeks, so I can't really tell. AFAIK, yes.

If you don't wanna pay, just get good English, choose not to pay, fight, apologize as soon as the fight starts and make Bailey and his eventual partner cum if you can't win the fight by punching.

You'll have to face occasional assaults by one person at night when Bailey tries to sell your ass, but if your toon is toned you can win those easily. Go run or swim at the beach to bulk up.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Go run or swim at the beach to bulk up.
Dancing also works quite well, as long as you have shorts on and aren't too alluring. There are nearly no negative effects and you can get 3 'workouts' per hour. It does cost $12 though, so you'll need to have some cash to do that, but half a day of dancing lessons does wonders for your physique. It's also great to do if you want to want to work as a dancer later on.

Reactions: dcontrol

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I've tried editing the stats in Chrome's console, but as soon as I continue the game they immediately revert to the old values.
It's a sugarcube thing. The "back" links in sugarcube revert the game state to what it was in the previous scene. This applies to pretty much all scenes opened from the sidebar (characteristics, traits, social, statistics)... and many event loops that don't alter any variables permanently. If you want your changes in the debugger to "stick" open the debugger (or refresh it) only during scenes that are offering navigation options (on the map screen or when in the hallway at home, for example).

Edit: Also make sure you are changing the variables in "window.SugarCube.State.variables"... not "SugarCube.State.variables". They are supposed to be the same but... and I think this is a quirk of Chrome or Chrome's debugger... only changes made to the former seem to stick.

And you must open a fresh debugger or refresh the debugger before making changes if the scene has changed since you last made changes.

Reactions: W65

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
The whole point of this game is that you're a helpless little orphan who can't fight their way out of every situation. You either satisfy your attackers with your hands, feet, etc. to keep them away from your (anal) virginity, or you somehow attract the attention of outsiders who could help you. You have to assume that every attacker is bigger, stronger, tougher, and faster than you.

Doing well in school can really help you out in fights, there are ways to beat your attackers physically by maxing English and Science, as those grant increased speech effects and increased resilience to physical attacks respectively. This way you can beat them up until they get angry, then apologize to lower their aggression, then repeat.
that may be but when classmates are 20000 Physique it's horse shit

Reactions: atur

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
here's the list of patch notes
0.1.19.1 Patch Notes

Added a "Stop hugging" option when hugging Robin.
Added an experimental "soft" mode, which makes the game less brutal. The main changes are flagging all encounters as consensual, and removing the pain mechanics.
This mode is unlikely to remain unchanged, and is likely very buggy.
Added a slider to settings which controls the rate that allure triggers events.

Balance Changes
Increased the rate the swimming skill increases.

Bug Fixes
Slime and semen will now wash off in the middle of the lake.
Fixed an issue causing events to trigger back-to-back at the lake.
Fixed an issue with text refering to Robin as male regardless of their actual gender.
Fixed a bug causing cuddling Robin to increase rather than decrease stress and trauma.
Fixed a bug preventing Robin from leaving for school or work while being cuddled.
Fixed a bug generating phantom tentacles if a tentacle stopped squeezing your breasts together while a second was fucking them.
The deviant options after howling in the forest will now increase deviancy and restore control as advertised.
Fixed some gender confusion during a blackmail scene.
Fixed a bug preventing the swimming skill increasing if practicing in the lake.
Students will no longer journey to the lake on rainy days, only to vanish once there.
Fixed an issue preventing Landry from being available despite having their black box.
Closed a herm portal opened by performing in a show at the brothel.

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone who played ahead. Does the amount you need to pay each week keep increasing indefinitely?
Finally got to the point where it topped out. The max weekly charge is £2000. Which makes it £4000 if you're paying for Robin too.

If you make all the payments on time, this happens about 7 weeks in. Which is roughly the same time the angel transformation happens if you stay completely pure, according to a previous post in this topic.

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
"flagging all encounters as consensual, and removing the pain mechanics."

I don't like those changes. Pain should be a thing since your getting hit and the only consensual lie that needs to be told is the one on the opening screen I feel.

edit: Reread it, seems thats only for the "soft"(easy) mode. My bad

Reactions: atur and ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
"flagging all encounters as consensual, and removing the pain mechanics."

I don't like those changes. Pain should be a thing since your getting hit and the only consensual lie that needs to be told is the one on the opening screen I feel.

edit: Reread it, seems thats only for the "soft"(easy) mode. My bad
it has soft mode lol

• Haha

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not sure I agree about the difficulty. All I did was go down into the sewers. Didn't even get attacked while down there. But when I took a bath that night I got attacked by tentacles and slimes (I guess they secretly infested me without me noticing?). Raped to unconsciousness. Then raped by a woman immediately on waking up. Then raped to unconsciousness again by more tentacles when I tried to take a bath to get the slime off. Then raped by a woman again immediately on waking up. At which point I just said "nope" and restarted.

Second play through went better (the sewers no longer exist as far as I'm concerned). Until I went into the forest. Tentacles. Again. When you are being assaulted by 12 tentacles and you can only fight off one at a time... there's no way you don't end up stuffed with tentacles in every hole. Hot, certainly... but that trauma gain just ain't worth it.

Third play through... now cheating through a combination of save editing and save scumming. Things are fine. But I'm still very hesitant to do anything but go to school and return home. Which is fucking boring as shit.

And that's my problem with the difficulty. It brutally punishes exploration. Yeah, if you manage to only get raped a few times a day for a while you might eventually get your physique, science, and english up high enough to be able to fight back... but the whole "beat the shit out of someone then apologize" bit just screams exploit. I mean, really? "What? You're sorry? Fuck you bitch, I'm gonna kill you and wear your spleen as a hat." And then there's the tentacles.

I'm not going to say it's unplayably hard. But it's hard to have fun with it.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes