DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
I tried out soft mode, aside from maybe adding more tea parties to the mansion odd jobs it didn't make anything more consensual. Got accosted by a pedophile monk while gathering lichen and the only thing that changed was that I had no ability to resist.

Reactions: atur

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Have to say, even though I said there was a surprising amount of content earlier, I still find events in the game I haven't seen before quite often. And that is after playing countless hours during the the past couple of days. Awesome game, awesome fetishes, only lacking pregnancy really, kudos to the creator!

Now for my questions, how do you triggers the traits such as "Plaything" or "Bitch", not even forcefully setting the number of rapes/assaults to an extreme number triggers them, so what does? Yeah, I can set it with that nifty cheat mod, but I want to know how to trigger it manually.

Thank you creator of that little cheat addon, it's great! :)

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Fantastic game, reminds me of a mix of Trapquest and Girl Life and with a huge amount of content too! Which is usually the weakness of these kind of games. Kudos to the dev and always like to see a new game like the aforementioned ones.

Reactions: knight2000

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
I liked the game way more than I expected, good job. I just think the overall grinding aspect (esp. improving characteristics) is taking a little bit too long.

Granola2975

Feb 3, 2018

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
hey guys i have question what happens if the parasite stucks in the penis, does it have an effect like added penis length, girth added?? i couldnt remove the parasite at my character anyone how to remove?

patate

Jul 26, 2017
I have a problem, i can't open any html games with this pc and it annoys me because i don't know why.
When i try to run the file, it load and then nothing. I tried with another pc and it worked just fine...

Reactions: ejmuerte

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Lo, and bieng raped by quite a few things, such as dogs, slime, other people, even more monsters.

This should very much be tagged futa/shemale and transformation as well.
Ya this game is basically a simulation of what it would be like to live in a world where every living thing is a rapist.

Pretty good game though and updates quite frequently.
stop trying to convince me to download, you had me at rape!

V01

Jul 19, 2017
This game is a complete mess.

I leave the house and immediately get beaten unconscious by a random woman. Next day I'm at home and take a bath, a tentacle appears, rapes me, takes my virginity, and I am again beaten unconscious. I wake up in an unknown house and am immediately raped again. Two days in and my character now has insomnia, nightmares, anxiety disorder, panic attacks, and hallucinations.

This is one of the most unbalanced games I've ever played, and I highly recommend that everyone avoids playing it.

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018

I leave the house and immediately get beaten unconscious by a random woman. Next day I'm at home and take a bath, a tentacle appears, rapes me, takes my virginity, and I am again beaten unconscious. I wake up in an unknown house and am immediately raped again. Two days in and my character now has insomnia, nightmares, anxiety disorder, panic attacks, and hallucinations.

This is one of the most unbalanced games I've ever played, and I highly recommend that everyone avoids playing it.
It's not unbalanced, you just failed to read the combat tutorial. It outright tells you that screaming autowins the tutorial fight. Also you got extremely unlucky with the bath, I've bathed dozens of times without getting that encounter.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016

well that first fight is a tutorial, as for the baths not sure how to avoid the rapey slimes as sometimes I never get them or sometimes I get them after a few baths.

and to avoid all those negativers like insomnia,nightmares,etc you need to avoid those awful situations or minimize their effects on you like pleasing your rapist instead of struggling. You can also do things to greatly reduce the effects by doing things that give you a sense of control like exhibitionism or willfully having a sexual act with someone and you are the one in control.

Doing good in school also gives you many helpful perks that basically make you almost immune to all the bad things when you raise the to the max.

Hanging out with robin also helps reduce the effects of the bad stuff.

Reactions: atur

W65

May 31, 2018

Does a game have to be balanced to be good? I'm sure there are plenty of voyeurs, subs, or masochists perfectly happy to walk out of their character's house and get them raped--just look at the thread so far and the ratings.

I mean, the opening act of the game is the caretaker of the orphanage extorting you for money, and then vanishing from your life until it's time to have you beaten up and/or raped if you don't pay. One of the major mechanics is how likely you are to be picked on at school, and in this world "picked on" means "molested" rather than slapped around or whatever people do to each other these days. Like the other guy said, the game more or less tells you that screaming for help is one of your only feasible non-sexual options when you're starting out. Your character literally must attend school regularly or the truant police will get called in. Shit, just walking around town can get your clothes torn off of you by a deviant automobile, and I expect eventually the cars will knock you down and rape you in a few versions. I don't think the game really pretends that the character is a really in control of their life, that their life is fair, or that anyone in the world really cares about them except maybe one friend. Every other person in the game either wants or takes something from them.

I mean, fair? Your character starts off with a D grade in every subject before school even starts! Until you work hard and prove yourself even the stat screen says that your character is stupid and not good for anything. If the Japanese made this game it'd be called "Orphan KICK! The Low Self Esteem JK Screaming Raped I Was Knocked Up By A Pack of Wolves World Carnival 201X."

Also it's in alpha and it's kinda silly to complain about balance etc etc

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Does a game have to be balanced to be good? I'm sure there are plenty of voyeurs, subs, or masochists perfectly happy to walk out of their character's house and get them raped--just look at the thread so far and the ratings.

I mean, the opening act of the game is the caretaker of the orphanage extorting you for money, and then vanishing from your life until it's time to have you beaten up and/or raped if you don't pay. One of the major mechanics is how likely you are to be picked on at school, and in this world "picked on" means "molested" rather than slapped around or whatever people do to each other these days. Like the other guy said, the game more or less tells you that screaming for help is one of your only feasible non-sexual options when you're starting out. Your character literally must attend school regularly or the truant police will get called in. Shit, just walking around town can get your clothes torn off of you by a deviant automobile, and I expect eventually the cars will knock you down and rape you in a few versions. I don't think the game really pretends that the character is a really in control of their life, that their life is fair, or that anyone in the world really cares about them except maybe one friend. Every other person in the game either wants or takes something from them.

I mean, fair? Your character starts off with a D grade in every subject before school even starts! Until you work hard and prove yourself even the stat screen says that your character is stupid and not good for anything. If the Japanese made this game it'd be called "Orphan KICK! The Low Self Esteem JK Screaming Raped I Was Knocked Up By A Pack of Wolves World Carnival 201X."

Also it's in alpha and it's kinda silly to complain about balance etc etc
Personaly i was hoping i would be able to play prey turned predetor.
You know you start as a weak, vunerable kid and end up as the alpha of rape town.
The game seem to be again you being aggressive.
I found no options to attack first or attempt to rape someone.
I dont mind starting out weak if i can become strong.
Revenge is a dish best serve cold after all.
I find the lack of revenge disturbing.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
The wolf transformation apparently helps a ton in making your character more assertive and able to dish out damage. Also, I'd recommend romancing Robin as soon as it's feasible, it's an oddly sweet and wholesome bit thrown in this otherwise pretty darn dark game.
Thanks.
Is it possible to kill/enslave bailey yet?

Reactions: ejmuerte
4.50 star(s) 174 Votes