Senalata

Aug 21, 2017
The walkthrough mentions a character named Eden and having to get captured to meet them, does anyone know how that happens?

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
The map's definitely learnable (although the bus is generally safer except for a few encounters at night) But you have a point. Methinks some kind of indicator which direction you'd be going in or for the map to be labeled would make navigation easier. (I still get lost now and again using alleys and the manhole )

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
That and getting wolf semen in your body, but I'm pretty sure it's much faster to eat mushrooms as I got fangs after eating just 3 or 4.
Either you're extremely lucky or I'm doing something wrong. I swear, I've eaten double that without any visible effects. I know for sure that I allowed transformations in my game run.

Ephrian

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Dev, just passing by to tell you that I love your game! Just played it a couple of hours, but I can already tell that I will be spending a couple of hours on it. Also, is there pregnancy? If not, is it planned? Thanks and keep on the great job.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Someone told me you were talking about my game here. Thanks jerricho13 for sharing it.

I've enjoyed reading your thoughts and experiences, and appreciate the feedback. I know the game can come across as a victim simulator. That's not inaccurate, but to me it's more about the struggle. Living in a world where almost everything wants to fuck you, and rarely take no for an answer. You're going to be molested, and need to decide how to cope with that. During and after. Fighting them off is risky. They might overpower you and leave you vulnerable. You could play along. At least you'll have some control that way. You can become stronger and more skilled, but can still be worn down by back-to-back encounters, or outnumbered. There should always be danger.

One problem is a feeling that you're always "losing", despite no game overs. There's little reward or indicator of a job well done if you manage to get through an encounter without gaining much trauma. Survival should feel satisfying, like you've accomplished something. Without sacrificing the oppressive atmosphere. It's something I'm hoping to improve going forward.

Thank you for playing, and for putting up with the rough edges. I hope you're enjoying it.
Thank you for creating it, great game really! So, any plans for pregnancy, and if so, when? Also, since you're the dev, could you give me a hint as to how to trigger the various traits such as Bitch, Prey or Tasty? Just getting raped by the creatures/beasts doesn't seem to trigger them, so what does?

That and getting wolf semen in your body, but I'm pretty sure it's much faster to eat mushrooms as I got fangs after eating just 3 or 4.
Get captured by the black wolf in the forest, don't resist when he tries to drag you of to their cave and then stay there with the pack (and get raped) until you transform. It takes a while to get a the full transformation and there is even a mechanic for how the wolf pack behave, a ferocious & harmony meter and other various forms for interacting with the pack as well. Which just shows you how much content there is in the game.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I've been enjoying this game more than I thought I would. Got caught by Eden and decided to be good until I got the Stockholm Syndrome: Eden trait, then went exploring and got caught by the wolf pack. So now I have the Stockholm Syndrome: Wolves trait too and spend my time going from Eden's Cabin to the Wolf Cave, occasionally going into town to pick up supplies and earn a bit of money.

4.50 star(s) 177 Votes