Aon

Oct 20, 2019
I've been playing this game for some time and still don't fully understand - what's the best way to play? Try to remain virgin and undefiled for as long as possible (can I succeed or will I inevitably sooner or later stop having enough money?) or, on the contrary, try to become as depraved as possible and earn money in the same brothel? Or some other way?
Fully possible to remain "pure", as long as Robin's questline avoided at all costs. Lake diving for loot and Skulduggery, wear gold chastity belt and Athletic+Large Body start for 2-turn punch/punch/kick Whitney beatdowns. Lake spelunking should cover initial $500 taxes, and sugary daddy/mommy Avery (Endearment >>> Love)- additional safe way to "dispose of" virginities.

Visit Cafe often for coffee, $5 for extra energy is dirt cheap.

Rush History and Science for woods journeys AND SCHOOL TOILET MANHOLE (Whitney-free exit), sell Lake loot until Skulduggery C or taxes > $1500, Steal whenever possible in combat (1-3 turn usually, followed by punch/punch/kick) for C-C+, underSewers for $600 weekly but risks Morgan.

Skulduggery is OP stat, allows you to trivialise "being followed" encounters, easy money, Elk Compound free pepper sprays + loot (don't get greedy) and eventually police station access. Eventually allows looting sleeping clients in the Spa at low Seduction, smuggler looting (very unreliable) and pickpocketing all comers for the trouble before punch/punch/kick.

At high skill + beauty, Spa can produce up to $300-$400 per "happy ending" clients.

Day 160+, extremely stereotypical angel Two-Punch whore-nun with $50K in the bank. With Punch and Banish, pepper sprays have been in reserve for a very long time, and worn anal plug serves as a quick-remove rear shield for unwanted suitors while still allowing for occasional fun.
  • Sleeping at the Temple is safe from the Wraith.
  • Don't bother looting the Lake Necklace, too much trouble.
  • Anal plug "freezes" bottom size decay too.
  • Always Spit when giving head for Purity, less pressing due to Virgin bonus.
  • Cat trivialises Mickey's Briar missions.
  • School doesn't care if you wear heels or neck items. Get some for kicking Whitney and the History pillory people.
  • Farming cabbages in the garden (in winter) only costs time at low Trauma, and can be wholesaled at new Factory or at Connudatus stalls manually for some Seduction skill.
  • Focus on raising school Status in first few weeks, solves a fair few Forest problems.
  • Invest in the best bed for more energy. Fatigue is an extremely important resource.
  • Hookah Parlour for Willpower. Go at night (after 9pm) to avoid canal thugs completely.
  • When in doubt, punch/punch/kick.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
I havent updated this game for a long time now, could someone tell me if any significant lore change, gameplay change or additional areas have been added?

4.0.9 was my last version and i had a wonderful wolf family there.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
There have been a LOT of additions since then so updating is absolutely worth it. New areas new mechanics more events pretty much everything. You could feasibly keep the same save as long as it loads ok and isnt broken but dont quote me on that. Since its been a good while its probably better to just start fresh anyway.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So I had my femwolfie MC, whose carrying her first litter, hang out with Whitney. To my surprise, even though having read about, to see her stop smoking around us was kinda wholesome. Like sure, she can be a peace of work, but same time, she is carrying enough.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Playing the unmodded game, am I missing something or does the lake diving pay almost too well?
You're guided to the content after school and the 'risk' is pretty low compared to everything else and yet the pay is way better too.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Playing the unmodded game, am I missing something or does the lake diving pay almost too well?
You're guided to the content after school and the 'risk' is pretty low compared to everything else and yet the pay is way better too.
Lake diving, early on, can be a nice pay day as well as a nice means to level swimming, skulldiggery, and make some decent cash. Just don't take the necklace. As nice as it is in terms of pay day, having a super pissed Ghost after you isn't all that great, despite them still 'haunting' you if you didn't take the necklace they are semi nicer about...

Mrbeez

Nov 6, 2020
The argument against pregnancy being added because of a ''vocal minority'' is so fuuny when vel said it was always going to be added and if he didn't wanna add it he could just say so like how incest or anything like that won't be added

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes