tester72

Nov 8, 2019
I havent updated this game for a long time now, could someone tell me if any significant lore change, gameplay change or additional areas have been added?

4.0.9 was my last version and i had a wonderful wolf family there.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
There have been a LOT of additions since then so updating is absolutely worth it. New areas new mechanics more events pretty much everything. You could feasibly keep the same save as long as it loads ok and isnt broken but dont quote me on that. Since its been a good while its probably better to just start fresh anyway.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So I had my femwolfie MC, whose carrying her first litter, hang out with Whitney. To my surprise, even though having read about, to see her stop smoking around us was kinda wholesome. Like sure, she can be a peace of work, but same time, she is carrying enough.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Playing the unmodded game, am I missing something or does the lake diving pay almost too well?
You're guided to the content after school and the 'risk' is pretty low compared to everything else and yet the pay is way better too.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Playing the unmodded game, am I missing something or does the lake diving pay almost too well?
You're guided to the content after school and the 'risk' is pretty low compared to everything else and yet the pay is way better too.
Lake diving, early on, can be a nice pay day as well as a nice means to level swimming, skulldiggery, and make some decent cash. Just don't take the necklace. As nice as it is in terms of pay day, having a super pissed Ghost after you isn't all that great, despite them still 'haunting' you if you didn't take the necklace they are semi nicer about...

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Does anyone know when, or if, the Herm NPCs will be updated? It's lagging quite a lot in the game version when compared to the OG game.
I got onto the Discord just to look for an answer to that.
Dev of that particular mod has been too busy IRL for awhile.
Posted a few weeks ago that they hope to get back to it 'soon'.

Justwannajerk

Dec 26, 2021
does anyone facing trouble where the sex scene is not displayed, and the icon for action is partially missing? is there's any way to fix it? my PC currently is t remy farms as a cattle I've tried save-jumping and restart/refresh

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes