AnonPika

Jun 24, 2020
I'm bored, so I'm making a post showing all the sideview mods that I know of and is still accessible
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please don't reupload these without permissions from the authors, there have been several dramas because of it
I've been trying to find downloads for the Korean ones for hours now but I "dont have access" to the 2 you posted. Is there any way I can get those?

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
I've been trying to find downloads for the Korean ones for hours now but I "dont have access" to the 2 you posted. Is there any way I can get those?
seems the posts have been removed or hidden, I dunno
internet archive saved the first one and it have mega link, that one's still up

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
DOLP question: What exactly does AMC Traits do in the game apart from making leveling slow? I tried using it several times, but I never really noticed a difference other than me having to spend longer leveling up traits.
The AMC Traits only make leveling slow if you're at vanilla max (1000) or if you have Universal Half Gains Toggle (leveling speed halved) set to on. The traits let the selected stat go up to 2000, letting numbered stats go up to 13/13 and graded stats go up to SSS.

GWizGamer

Nov 25, 2019
Anyone else having trouble extracting the file? For some reason both 7-zip and Winrar cant extract any image, as it slows down considerably and would end up taking several hours to extract the png files

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes