ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I just begin with the game, but I have a question. I choose to play as a boy and want heterosexual sex scenes, but when I was molested by a woman visuals doesn't showed her, only my character. Woman ran and didn't see sex scene at all. Does it show women sprite if you're a guy or doesn't worth it if you don't like LGBT content?
Npc silhouettes only appear with penetrative actions. There is nothing restricted between genders beside equipment available.

Reactions: Hegzblarg

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
we need more animations for the struggle encounters, because I have to know how its possible to fuck wasps
Why not? Parasitic wasps are natural rapists. They're just jamming their ovipositiors into your premade holes instead of making new ones, and the eggs leave out of those holes instead of simply eating their way out of you. Hell, IIRC, there's a specific species of wasp that has a feminine bug dick that's almost human length. Ahhh, the beauty of nature.

Broeng

Jun 2, 2024
Why was there such a huge update just for the weather and temperature in and after 5.0 out of all the things that could be updated?

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Another question. Is it possible to be a lewd character without being raped everytime? I know is part of the experience, but gets anoying that I want to move around the world and get raped every step I take.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Another question. Is it possible to be a lewd character without being raped everytime? I know is part of the experience, but gets anoying that I want to move around the world and get raped every step I take.
Keep your allure down by dressing more conservatively, keeping "dry" of fluids, lowering lewd fame, and avoid going out at night. This will drastically reduce the amount of encounters you are subjected to. Clothing fame and nighttime are the big ones really. If you dress skimpy and are known around town then you are more likely to get encounters.

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
May I ask if anyone knows of a faster way of mastering the Housekeeping skill? The best ways I know at the moment are cleaning the Temple Quarters and the Flats work... Though these take an hour each and only give about 2% towards skill progression, the Chattel seems worse at about 1% per work I think... would be thankful for any input as I already have a relatively nice schedule in DOL and I don't want to waste too much time cleaning for so little payoff... as for example I work as a dancer in Danube Mansion for more than £ 7,000 a dance, even more if I gamble and dance the heck out of them that they flood my stage with cum and enthrall them with both Schmooze and Obsessed entertainment... I also nearly mastered Skullduggery and most other skills so any suggestion is welcome :3
View attachment 3789802
wow is this the new update where the character is more detail or is this a mod?

Last edited:

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
wow is this the new update where the character is more detail or is this a mod?
It is a modpack called DOL+ which you can play or download, I usually play it on dolmods.net and adds quite a lot of Quality of Life and extra content, my favorite is the more artistically animated backgrounds which really immerses me further

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
It is a modpack called DOL+ which you can play or download, I usually play it on dolmods.net and adds quite a lot of Quality of Life and extra content, my favorite is the more artistically animated backgrounds which really immerses me further
Can I know the name of the mods so I can download it and can it play on android?

Last edited:

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
The updated character images may be the results of a modpack, but the dynamic background is part of the base game and was added last update. That was done entirely in house, not by DoL+.

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
May I ask if anyone knows of a faster way of mastering the Housekeeping skill? The best ways I know at the moment are cleaning the Temple Quarters and the Flats work... Though these take an hour each and only give about 2% towards skill progression, the Chattel seems worse at about 1% per work I think... would be thankful for any input as I already have a relatively nice schedule in DOL and I don't want to waste too much time cleaning for so little payoff... as for example I work as a dancer in Danube Mansion for more than £ 7,000 a dance, even more if I gamble and dance the heck out of them that they flood my stage with cum and enthrall them with both Schmooze and Obsessed entertainment... I also nearly mastered Skullduggery and most other skills so any suggestion is welcome :3
View attachment 3789802
Can i know the mod that have character image on it. Is it Dol+ or other mod?

Sep 3, 2023
I just begin with the game, but I have a question. I choose to play as a boy and want heterosexual sex scenes, but when I was molested by a woman visuals doesn't showed her, only my character. Woman ran and didn't see sex scene at all. Does it show women sprite if you're a guy or doesn't worth it if you don't like LGBT content?
There's definitely hetero animations if you play as a female character. I think some positions have hetero animations if you're playing as a male, but not all. Penetration certainly has animations for both genders.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes