The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
It's not unbalanced, you just failed to read the combat tutorial. It outright tells you that screaming autowins the tutorial fight. Also you got extremely unlucky with the bath, I've bathed dozens of times without getting that encounter.
I got slimes lol

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I don't know how viable a suggestion this is given the complexity of the writing and everything already in the game, but considering you can 'rescue' Whitney from being abducted at personal risk after being defeated, it'd be keen to see he/she/it walking back the aggression or questioning being an asshat just a touch.

Or, failing that, losing their spot as the boss in the bully totem pole and constantly finding them in situations much like the players character: being fucked completely over.

Bonus points if they are forced/decide to slut it up alongside you.

Also, a question to anybody that can answer it: Is there ever a cap on the price increase from Bailey? Considering how inflated it eventually gets, the player would be better off seducing Doren the english teacher and being adopted. Or rent a place, I suppose.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi Dev, just passing by to tell you that I love your game! Just played it a couple of hours, but I can already tell that I will be spending a couple of hours on it. Also, is there pregnancy? If not, is it planned? Thanks and keep on the great job.
Dude, seriously? The Dev answered the question on the same page already!

Edit: Woops, wrong quote. My B, LaughingFox

lilith225

Nov 21, 2017
i like almost everything about this game. aside from the way the sex works. for me the sex ombat like it i done here and on "lilith's throne" kind of seems lazy to me. it always lacks in complexity and detail. as well as well as the same few lines repeating several times. i would probably enjoy this cocept is there where several stages. and you choose your wanted reaction and action for each stage, where you then have a few paragraphs of those actions playing out. in this kind of way. you can be interactive as a scene progresses without having to read the same few lines 4 times. disclaimer: i'm not saying the way it is done here is bad or my idea is beytter. this is just my personal taste. everything else about this game is fantastic. especially the safe mode. i know many people enjoy rape in fantasy. for me. nc is not my favorite. so haveing a mode where it's more concentual. at least a little is great

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
tried the game, its great, but combat is too grindy, u have to spam click enter to continue
btw, I went to the forest at night to get lichen, swim to somewhere, got waved, naked? swim to dock >>> unending rape and unable to go home without being XXX for a sec

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
can we have some wiki ? at least how to change the stats
A wiki would be difficult to keep up to date, though I'm not against the idea. Someone did make a pastebin FAQ, which DrNolegs linked in the second post in this thread.
When do I get raped by Cthulu?
When you swim too far from shore.
The UI is a bit of a mess, navigating around the map is especially hard since I have no bloody clue where anything is. A more visual experience would be nice.
Thanks for the feedback. Improving the map is on the todo list.
Hi Dev, just passing by to tell you that I love your game! Just played it a couple of hours, but I can already tell that I will be spending a couple of hours on it. Also, is there pregnancy? If not, is it planned? Thanks and keep on the great job.
Thanks. Pregnancy is planned but won't come for a long time.
Yo dev, just gotta say that I'm really digging this. Keep up the good work
Thank you!
Thank you for creating it, great game really! So, any plans for pregnancy, and if so, when? Also, since you're the dev, could you give me a hint as to how to trigger the various traits such as Bitch, Prey or Tasty? Just getting raped by the creatures/beasts doesn't seem to trigger them, so what does?
You're welcome. You need to be raped by 100 beasts for Bitch, 50 tentacle monsters for Prey and eaten by 20 monsters for Tasty.
I've been enjoying this game more than I thought I would. Got caught by Eden and decided to be good until I got the Stockholm Syndrome: Eden trait, then went exploring and got caught by the wolf pack. So now I have the Stockholm Syndrome: Wolves trait too and spend my time going from Eden's Cabin to the Wolf Cave, occasionally going into town to pick up supplies and earn a bit of money.
I'm glad you like it, and that you found a nice living arrangement in the forest.
I don't know how viable a suggestion this is given the complexity of the writing and everything already in the game, but considering you can 'rescue' Whitney from being abducted at personal risk after being defeated, it'd be keen to see he/she/it walking back the aggression or questioning being an asshat just a touch.

Or, failing that, losing their spot as the boss in the bully totem pole and constantly finding them in situations much like the players character: being fucked completely over.

Bonus points if they are forced/decide to slut it up alongside you.

Also, a question to anybody that can answer it: Is there ever a cap on the price increase from Bailey? Considering how inflated it eventually gets, the player would be better off seducing Doren the english teacher and being adopted. Or rent a place, I suppose.
I've considered something like that for Whitney. Rescuing them was supposed to lower the rate they harassed you, but I moved that function to low dominance.

Bailey's payments cap at £2000, or £4000 if you're protecting Robin. There are other "homes" planned, but Bailey will likely try to hunt you down.
i like almost everything about this game. aside from the way the sex works. for me the sex ombat like it i done here and on "lilith's throne" kind of seems lazy to me. it always lacks in complexity and detail. as well as well as the same few lines repeating several times. i would probably enjoy this cocept is there where several stages. and you choose your wanted reaction and action for each stage, where you then have a few paragraphs of those actions playing out. in this kind of way. you can be interactive as a scene progresses without having to read the same few lines 4 times. disclaimer: i'm not saying the way it is done here is bad or my idea is beytter. this is just my personal taste. everything else about this game is fantastic. especially the safe mode. i know many people enjoy rape in fantasy. for me. nc is not my favorite. so haveing a mode where it's more concentual. at least a little is great
Thanks for the feedback. The sex system needs more content and variety, particularly as it's used so often during the game. Improvements are planned.
tried the game, its great, but combat is too grindy, u have to spam click enter to continue
btw, I went to the forest at night to get lichen, swim to somewhere, got waved, naked? swim to dock >>> unending rape and unable to go home without being XXX for a sec
You can hold down the enter, z, or n keys if possible to skip through scenes quickly. Not always a good idea if you're trying to protect your virginity.

Do you remember what was unendingly raping you?

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Hi, great game, thanks a lot !

I especially appreciate the exhibitionism stuff.

Here are a few suggestions to enhance the exhibitionism.

Displaced clothes
Instead of just having a cloth item on, it would be nice to have it displaced, like skirt /dress/shirt raised, shorts / panties lowered…
It could start as being molested in school, and with enough exhibitionism you could stay this way, or even choose to do it yourself…

During class, it would be nice to be able to undress, at least the bottom (should be hidden under your desk… unless someone notices !)
You could also get molested during class by a schoolmate

Lack of bra
There should be an option to wear a bra. Especially for strip dance, it would make sense…

There could be a fitting room in cloth shop that you use before trying items… and maybe be able to try the cloth inside the shop directly…

You cloud be allowed to undress in Robin’s bedroom, in front of her

During sexual combat, it would be nice to be able to use your hands on yourself to masturbate
I would also be nice to have options to take initiatives with tits / pussy / ass.
And you should be able to undress, not just displace cloth items, if your hands are free.

I also have a question about the beach :
Sometimes, I have the option to strip on the beach (exhib level 6), but other times not. With the same exhib stats. Why is this option not there all the time ? Are there conditions ?
And sometimes, in the evening, you can join people, and dance (and strip). What are the conditions for this event to appear ?

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hi, great game, thanks a lot !

I especially appreciate the exhibitionism stuff.

Here are a few suggestions to enhance the exhibitionism.
I also have a question about the beach :
Sometimes, I have the option to strip on the beach (exhib level 6), but other times not. With the same exhib stats. Why is this option not there all the time ? Are there conditions ?
And sometimes, in the evening, you can join people, and dance (and strip). What are the conditions for this event to appear ?
Thanks for the kind words, and the ideas. Bras are being developed as part of the new clothing system. More assertive actions during sex are planned.

As for your question, stripping at the beach is only available once per sunny day. It can't even be cloudy. It can be dawn or dusk though. The beach party is similar, except it has to be night.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Do you remember what was unendingly raping you?
Welp, if this isn't the most on the nose descriptor of the game, I'm not sure what is.

Oh, and since I forgot to mention it-- kudos for making it, Vrelnir. It's been a surprisingly engaging disaster sexytimes simulator. The obnoxious challenge of pursuing some manner of happy, saucy outcome despite the crapsack setting has eaten up more than a few hours.

A few questions: will there be some more rewarding hands on training or opportunity with say, the dance instructor or the gym teacher, if you max out the skills?

Will there be more content with the club owner that you can potentially rescue acting as a bartender, or in a similar vein the strippers you aid from being pulled off the dancing platform?

Lastly, any chance of gaining an ally/friend/rival working the stripper poles alongside the pc? As fond as I am of Robin, (s)he seems a bit too.. delicate for this sort of work.

Ephrian

Jan 31, 2018
Hey Vrelnir, just a quick feedback: my character lost her both virginities by tongue penetration. Dont know if its a bug, or work as intended?

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Welp, if this isn't the most on the nose descriptor of the game, I'm not sure what is.

Oh, and since I forgot to mention it-- kudos for making it, Vrelnir. It's been a surprisingly engaging disaster sexytimes simulator. The obnoxious challenge of pursuing some manner of happy, saucy outcome despite the crapsack setting has eaten up more than a few hours.

A few questions: will there be some more rewarding hands on training or opportunity with say, the dance instructor or the gym teacher, if you max out the skills?

Will there be more content with the club owner that you can potentially rescue acting as a bartender, or in a similar vein the strippers you aid from being pulled off the dancing platform?

Lastly, any chance of gaining an ally/friend/rival working the stripper poles alongside the pc? As fond as I am of Robin, (s)he seems a bit too.. delicate for this sort of work.
Thanks.

By gym teacher do you mean Mason? There's sexy content planned for both them and the dance instructor, but nothing in the game yet besides kissing.

There'll be more content in the future with the club owner too, but there's no plan for a named stripper NPC, and I can't think of any of the current cast that would really fit the role. It's an interesting idea though.

Hey Vrelnir, just a quick feedback: my character lost her both virginities by tongue penetration. Dont know if its a bug, or work as intended?
Working as intended, though I agree it's a little strange. It's so female characters with penises disabled can still experience the joys of having their cherry popped.

Reactions: Yxel

JBaron1134

Oct 18, 2017
Just want to say the game is great. Despite some people saying it's a victim simulator I think it gives the PC a lot of choices for positive sexual experiences and sexual agency or at least more so then most other submissive and dominant role focused games. I like that flirting and masturbating recover your agency. You can engage in consensual sex and ask people to not do things and they respect you. I would love to see the "fight" mechanic include self defense, i.e. martial arts or stun guns/mace. I'm not against all the sub and dom fueled sex and loss of control quite the contrary, but its nice to be a love caring person that is able to act on fantasies in the game and not jsut be raped continuously, unless you want too. I really enjoy caring for and cooking for the Huntress too; is there any plan to bring that into the normal game loop with Robin or Whitney? Your doing great the game is fun to play and really creates a great illusion. Thanks for the hard work!

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Just want to say the game is great. Despite some people saying it's a victim simulator I think it gives the PC a lot of choices for positive sexual experiences and sexual agency or at least more so then most other submissive and dominant role focused games. I like that flirting and masturbating recover your agency. You can engage in consensual sex and ask people to not do things and they respect you. I would love to see the "fight" mechanic include self defense, i.e. martial arts or stun guns/mace. I'm not against all the sub and dom fueled sex and loss of control quite the contrary, but its nice to be a love caring person that is able to act on fantasies in the game and not jsut be raped continuously, unless you want too. I really enjoy caring for and cooking for the Huntress too; is there any plan to bring that into the normal game loop with Robin or Whitney? Your doing great the game is fun to play and really creates a great illusion. Thanks for the hard work!
Thank you! I'm happy you like that side of the game. The player character's agency is quite central.

There are more self defence options planned, but I've yet to share any details. It may or may not involve training and limited weapon use. As for the housework stuff, I've considered developing it further. Maybe even making a skill out of it. Swimming needs work first though. It would take more than a sweet pudding for Whitney to go easy on you anyway.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
For the life of me, I can't figure out where the "search this thread" option went. I just want to know how to get the violet lichen without getting raped and flushed into the sea. lol

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
For the life of me, I can't figure out where the "search this thread" option went. I just want to know how to get the violet lichen without getting raped and flushed into the sea. lol
If you click on the search box at the top of the page; in the box where it says everywhere you can change it to this thread.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
There's a drop down box now when you search (it's at the very top now not near the thread title) that defaults to everything but can be switched to this thread.

For your question though I'm not sure it's been answered. I've been reading the thread pretty religiously and people have answered where to find the lichen, but nobody has asked how yet. I haven't done it myself either so I can't help.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
There's a drop down box now when you search (it's at the very top now not near the thread title) that defaults to everything but can be switched to this thread.

For your question though I'm not sure it's been answered. I've been reading the thread pretty religiously and people have answered where to find the lichen, but nobody has asked how yet. I haven't done it myself either so I can't help.
the science teacher will give you the project. you then go to the place. there must be something about the lichen.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes