Seth the God

May 13, 2018
What do i need to run the HTML file when it opens it tells me it's missing files and a fatal error happened

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks again for such amazing game. I just looked at game code and I think it's a fucking-crazy-insane-heavy structured. Don't even can imaging how much time was used on it.

All seems fine, but have strong feeling some animations missing (on you), like: pussy/anal, clit fingering and lol anal licking =)

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the whole framework is cleary designed around a female player character (why would a boy fashion a bikini top from seaweed?!) and everything tries to push you into submission. I do not like.

Reactions: atur

stae

Dec 28, 2017
Honestly, this is an amazing game, just waiting for pregnancy to be added and it is on my personal toplist

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
okay what the heli - i play as male character and i get a skirt and skirt top as spare school uniform (somehow my shirt was lost when buying the cool shades and i didnt manage to get to the mall before school when i noticed).

Last edited:
Reactions: Cumknuckles
Mar 21, 2018
Thank you!
That doesn't sound right. How are you exercising?
Well, I spend a few hours running on the beach, along with the swimming from class. I don't miss a day at the school so I can get high status with the students and teachers. I spend Saturdays with about 4-5 hours of running and then doing the dance (trying to pay attention to Fatigue) for the rest of the day until I get enough cash to pay Bailey or whatever her/his name was. Then on Sunday I do runs for more than half the day and then try to get events with Robin so I can raise her lust, which is still only at 3 jars full... Even though her lust is rising, I haven't had a single event with her that's sex-related or flirt-related. She "Looks up to you" and has max love. Also, how do I change the teachers' attidudes towards me? No one feels strongly about me yet, and I haven't encountered a single event with any of the teachers (other than the strip-day in the science class).

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
ok. 1st: you must study hard in swim class, not "hang on" with classmate.
2nd: so that each day you can't collect enough point to have a check
3rd: robin: you must paly for her each week ( permant doble yours, so you can have a letter in your room ask about being your GF )
4th: try smell like cum, and go to english class

Last edited:

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I swim the majority of the time in swim class. Usually 3/3, sometimes 2/3.
do you have the check at the end of day, telling you the physique goes up ?
Your physique is improving due to all the exercise you are getting.

Last edited:

K9

May 28, 2017
Dancing at the studio counts as 3 workouts per hour, but dancing in the brothel only counts as one workout a day, so it doesn't really help. Not sure if working as intended, but that's what I noticed.

The easiest way to buff up while also learning to swim (important for a Robin event) is to go swimming at the beach. Just go there and practice swimming any time you can, you'll be buffed up in no time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Learning to dance helps too, but it's expensive and you max out Dancing quickly.

Running is safe but only buffs you up and decreases your stress, so I usually don't bother with it unless really stressed. You should buff up if you run 4 times a day though, so maybe something's fubared with your game.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018
Dancing at the studio counts as 3 workouts per hour, but dancing in the brothel only counts as one workout a day, so it doesn't really help. Not sure if working as intended, but that's what I noticed.

The easiest way to buff up while also learning to swim (important for a Robin event) is to go swimming at the beach. Just go there and practice swimming any time you can, you'll be buffed up in no time.

Learning to dance helps too, but it's expensive and you max out Dancing quickly.

Running is safe but only buffs you up and decreases your stress, so I usually don't bother with it unless really stressed. You should buff up if you run 4 times a day though, so maybe something's fubared with your game.
Runs are 30 minutes, so wouldn't it be 8-10 workouts? And swimming in the ocean buffs you up quicker? Good to know. And although running is mostly safe, at night it really isn't. You're either attacked by a dog or a person if not 2. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

K9

May 28, 2017
Runs are 30 minutes, so wouldn't it be 8-10 workouts? And swimming in the ocean buffs you up quicker? Good to know. And although running is mostly safe, at night it really isn't. You're either attacked by a dog or a person if not 2. Thanks for the help.
Yeah, if you spend 4-5 hours running, it's 8-10 runs.

Swimming doesn't buff you up quicker, it just combines it with getting better at swimming. Being an excellent swimmer makes some events and encounters easier, so that's interesting, and getting a S in swimming takes forever, unlike dancing, so it's the most efficient way of spending time exercising.

At night, nothing is safe. You get a huge bonus/malus to Allure between 9 PM and 6 AM, so everything is more dangerous. In the early weeks it's manageable, but once your beauty has gone up a few times going out at night is instant rape guaranteed.

Last edited:

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
An idea: various degrees of difficulty. It would be as easy as giving the player the chance of starting the game with, let's say 5 $, 50 $, 100 $ or 300 $. It would give the player some extra days to improve the stats of the MC and make a bit easier the later gameplay.

Also, a less dangerous world where there are very extreme and detailed events of all kinds, but not everybody is a rapist and not every walk in the night finishes with the MC being raped by half a dozen of dogs is a good thing. At the end, that accumulation of lewd every moment every day becomes so repetitive that is laughable and the MC being raped or having sex is no more something important. I suppose that's the idea behind the "soft mode", although I haven't played that mode since it says is "experimental".

It's weird that acts like public masturbation become so soon in "too tame to soothe".

Last edited:

K9

May 28, 2017
Also, a less dangerous world where there are very extreme and detailed events of all kinds, but not everybody is a rapist and not every walk in the night finishes with the MC being raped by half a dozen of dogs is a good thing. At the end, that accumulation of lewd every moment every day becomes so repetitive that is laughable and the MC being raped or having sex is no more something important. I suppose that's the idea behind the "soft mode", although I haven't played that mode since it says is "experimental".
Haven't tried it, but I think that's the rationale behind the 'rate that events are triggered by allure' slider in the Settings. Looking at it it goes from 0.5 to 2.0, so you should be able to halve or double the rate of random encounters.

You can also make it way less risky by cutting your hair short, not wearing stockings, wearing panties instead of a chastity belt or going pantless, and not wearing a collar. You can go down to 'looking lewd' even with a Divine beauty. Still not safe to go out at night, but at least you can walk around without falling on a dick every two steps.

Edit: and wash that semen and slime off!

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
tried the game, its great, but combat is too grindy, u have to spam click enter to continue
btw, I went to the forest at night to get lichen, swim to somewhere, got waved, naked? swim to dock >>> unending rape and unable to go home without being XXX for a sec
and when the clothes are damaged, it's hard back home without having almost all city jump above MC.

Mar 21, 2018
How do I take off the leash that you get from Eden in the forest? I was running around at night trying to get wolfshrooms and was left naked by the time I managed to get back to the lake after getting the 5 wolfshrooms, then running towards the town as fast as I could only to get caught by her near the end...

K9

May 28, 2017
How do I take off the leash that you get from Eden in the forest? I was running around at night trying to get wolfshrooms and was left naked by the time I managed to get back to the lake after getting the 5 wolfshrooms, then running towards the town as fast as I could only to get caught by her near the end...

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes