fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I had to laugh when it said "the foreskin separates from your glands" or something like that and described things would never be the same anymore. seriously...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: atur

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Ok, as I already said, I love the game. I like that everytime you go see Dr. Harper they get braver with what they do. I think I've reached the limit, but I'd love to see that get expanded in a future release. Thanks for all the work on this!

Reactions: Yxel and Shaguma

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
You mean ... NPC domination is different with each other ?
It's tracked for several NPCs, but only impacts Whitney at the moment.
What do i need to run the HTML file when it opens it tells me it's missing files and a fatal error happened
In the past that's been fixed by allowing cookies in the browser.
Thanks again for such amazing game. I just looked at game code and I think it's a fucking-crazy-insane-heavy structured. Don't even can imaging how much time was used on it.

All seems fine, but have strong feeling some animations missing (on you), like: pussy/anal, clit fingering and lol anal licking =)
I started with no knowledge of programming. I'm slowly learning, but a lot of the early code in particular is way less concise than it should be. You're right that many animations aren't in yet.
the whole framework is cleary designed around a female player character (why would a boy fashion a bikini top from seaweed?!) and everything tries to push you into submission. I do not like.
It's designed around both. Things like making a bikini top are available to both genders because people playing a boy will sometimes want that. I didn't want to restrict actions.
There is a lack of boy's clothing though. There's a lack of clothing variety in general.
Honestly, this is an amazing game, just waiting for pregnancy to be added and it is on my personal toplist
Thank you!
okay what the heli - i play as male character and i get a skirt and skirt top as spare school uniform (somehow my shirt was lost when buying the cool shades and i didnt manage to get to the mall before school when i noticed).
You should have the option to refuse the outfit if it doesn't fit your gender. You'll still need to get one somewhere though.
Well, I spend a few hours running on the beach, along with the swimming from class. I don't miss a day at the school so I can get high status with the students and teachers. I spend Saturdays with about 4-5 hours of running and then doing the dance (trying to pay attention to Fatigue) for the rest of the day until I get enough cash to pay Bailey or whatever her/his name was. Then on Sunday I do runs for more than half the day and then try to get events with Robin so I can raise her lust, which is still only at 3 jars full... Even though her lust is rising, I haven't had a single event with her that's sex-related or flirt-related. She "Looks up to you" and has max love. Also, how do I change the teachers' attidudes towards me? No one feels strongly about me yet, and I haven't encountered a single event with any of the teachers (other than the strip-day in the science class).
Thanks for the information. You can't yet improve most teacher's opinion of you, it'll only drop. That will change, but for now Doren is the only one you can really get to like you.
Dancing at the studio counts as 3 workouts per hour, but dancing in the brothel only counts as one workout a day, so it doesn't really help. Not sure if working as intended, but that's what I noticed.

The easiest way to buff up while also learning to swim (important for a Robin event) is to go swimming at the beach. Just go there and practice swimming any time you can, you'll be buffed up in no time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Learning to dance helps too, but it's expensive and you max out Dancing quickly.

Running is safe but only buffs you up and decreases your stress, so I usually don't bother with it unless really stressed. You should buff up if you run 4 times a day though, so maybe something's fubared with your game.
Thanks for sharing all this knowledge and advice.
An idea: various degrees of difficulty. It would be as easy as giving the player the chance of starting the game with, let's say 5 $, 50 $, 100 $ or 300 $.

Also, a less dangerous world where there are very extreme and detailed events of all kinds, but not everybody is a rapist and not every walk in the night finishes with the MC being raped by half a dozen of dogs is a good thing. At the end, that accumulation of lewd every moment every day becomes so repetitive that is laughable and the MC being raped or having sex is no more something important. I suppose that's the idea behind the "soft mode", although I haven't played that mode since it says is "experimental".
Difficulty is tough to balance. The world should feel like it's trying to act on you and reacting to your behaviour. Certain choices should be really dangerous. That said, you should have some leeway to explore without being gangbanged into incoherence.
Ok, as I already said, I love the game. I like that everytime you go see Dr. Harper they get braver with what they do. I think I've reached the limit, but I'd love to see that get expanded in a future release. Thanks for all the work on this!
More Harper is planned. The hypnosis may also have an impact outside their office.
Easily one of my favorite games, top five for sure as it already is. I look forward to everything else to come!
Thanks!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
You should have the option to refuse the outfit if it doesn't fit your gender. You'll still need to get one somewhere though.
When I read teach say the head should have a spare I was expecting gender apropiate clothes for a mixed school. Or at least being told its girl clothes.
And when I read the game contains rape I had hoped I could be forcefull without instant game over for once.

flinger

May 3, 2017
Vrelnir
I hope that you will consider going another step further to allow the PC to become far more dominant, you're latest patch with the relaxation and adjustments to lewd triggers makes the game far more enjoyable so another step in the same direction would be ideal for those who are not overly keen on playing as a total Sub.

Only annoying issue imho is trying to escape from some situations , lost in the forest trying to evade or escape having to click repeatedly to head back to town and not making it or being held down and gagged. If the PC is a good swimmer, dancer etc traits which would make them far more capable of wrestling free from some situations.

Looking forward to seeing more content especially with the core NPC's.
If involved in a gangbang some of the described positions seem nigh on impossible to interact with so many NPC's at the same time, not complaining just tried to imagine such as scenario. FYI the animated graphics sometimes overlap during these gangbangs.
Lastly, thank you. Enjoyable game, looking forward to seeing how it progresses over time.

K9

May 28, 2017
Thanks for sharing all this knowledge and advice.
Thank you for making the game! I had a few hours of fun trying to survive the town.

Looking forward to more, and I hope you'll keep doing what you want and not water it down or bloat it with random fetishes to try and please everyone. That's a mistake that killed many games.

Last edited:

Appabnana

Jul 28, 2017
This has been great, I cant wait to see what future releases bring. Really suprised at the quanity and quality of the content allready in.

K9

May 28, 2017
Yeah, I forgot to mention, part of the appeal is how well thought out everything is. You know exactly what result each choice will give you in terms of stats (random events excluded of course), so you can actually choose something in line with your strategy instead of going blind (I fucking hate that), when you have a problem you have a way to fix it (provided you bothered to actually read the fucking text), and when you disable a fetish there's an alternative way of solving events, you don't come across an error, so kudos for that. Quality job all around here.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxx_chris2018

ScalesAndSpice

Nov 3, 2018
Apparently parasites will cause breast growth. Anyone know where i can find such creatures... you know... for science...

K9

May 28, 2017
Apparently parasites will cause breast growth. Anyone know where i can find such creatures... you know... for science...
In the sea (squids) or the sewers (some sort of clam IIRC). You want the sewer ones, the squids tend to fall off as soon as you get out of water, unless you're molested just right. It's easier to catch the sewer ones if you're topless according to Vrelnir.

Then your boobs grow a size every few days. You can get the parasites removed in the hospital once you're bored.

Reactions: ScalesAndSpice

ScalesAndSpice

Nov 3, 2018
In the sea (squids) or the sewers (some sort of clam IIRC). You want the sewer ones, the squids tend to fall off as soon as you get out of water, unless you're molested just right. It's easier to catch the sewer ones if you're topless according to Vrelnir.

Then your boobs grow a size every few days. You can get the parasites removed in the hospital once you're bored.
Thank you, you have made an imprtant leap in..."science"

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I've searched the forest for 2 full days trying to find the Black Box for Landry but without finding anything. Is there a trick/depth or it's pure RNG?

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
When I read teach say the head should have a spare I was expecting gender apropiate clothes for a mixed school. Or at least being told its girl clothes.
And when I read the game contains rape I had hoped I could be forcefull without instant game over for once.
You might have stumbled on a bug. Your character is supposed to notice if the spare clothes are for the other gender before wearing them, and give you the option to refuse. Sorry for the bother.
Vrelnir
I hope that you will consider going another step further to allow the PC to become far more dominant, you're latest patch with the relaxation and adjustments to lewd triggers makes the game far more enjoyable so another step in the same direction would be ideal for those who are not overly keen on playing as a total Sub.

Only annoying issue imho is trying to escape from some situations , lost in the forest trying to evade or escape having to click repeatedly to head back to town and not making it or being held down and gagged. If the PC is a good swimmer, dancer etc traits which would make them far more capable of wrestling free from some situations.

Looking forward to seeing more content especially with the core NPC's.
If involved in a gangbang some of the described positions seem nigh on impossible to interact with so many NPC's at the same time, not complaining just tried to imagine such as scenario. FYI the animated graphics sometimes overlap during these gangbangs.
Lastly, thank you. Enjoyable game, looking forward to seeing how it progresses over time.
You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback.

I have ideas for a more dominant PC, and I think it could be made to fit. Something like expanding the sex system to allow the PC to be an aggressor would be a huge undertaking though, almost a game in itself. It's in the maybe pile. More ways to enact revenge is a bigger priority, as it fits in the content already there.

More combat actions are planned that should help you get free when you're grabbed. Gangbangs need work.
Thank you for making the game! I had a few hours of fun trying to survive the town.

Looking forward to more, and I hope you'll keep doing what you want and not water it down or bloat it with random fetishes to try and please everyone. That's a mistake that killed many games.
You're welcome! I'm cautious about feature creep. Everything takes so much more work to add than I initially think.
Yeah, I forgot to mention, part of the appeal is how well thought out everything is. You know exactly what result each choice will give you in terms of stats (random events excluded of course), so you can actually choose something in line with your strategy instead of going blind (I fucking hate that), when you have a problem you have a way to fix it (provided you bothered to actually read the fucking text), and when you disable a fetish there's an alternative way of solving events, you don't come across an error, so kudos for that. Quality job all around here.
Thanks for the kind words. One thing I regret is not having all potential options in a situation appear, but have them locked with an indicator of what's needed to use them. Instead they're just hidden, and it would be a nightmare to go back and fix it all now.
This has been great, I cant wait to see what future releases bring. Really suprised at the quanity and quality of the content allready in.
Thank you. I hope you enjoy what's coming.
I've searched the forest for 2 full days trying to find the Black Box for Landry but without finding anything. Is there a trick/depth or it's pure RNG?
It's a depth. Quite deep. The description should say "You are deep in the forest. The trees are tall and dark, their branches twisting together to form the canopy" when you're in the right place. The option to search should appear above the navigation actions.

Last edited:

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
@Vrelnir Could you please tell me the possibles interaction with the hadmaster? I can blackmail her but I want to know the possible outcomes first.

Also great game, I love it

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
@Vrelnir Could you please tell me the possibles interaction with the hadmaster? I can blackmail her but I want to know the possible outcomes first.

Also great game, I love it
Thanks!

Leighton may try to blackmail you later, which you can get out of easy if you haven't blackmailed them already.

Other than that, the two options don't lead to anything other than advertised. You get a bunch of cash, or Leighton will no longer try to force you into detention.

K9

May 28, 2017
One thing I regret is not having all potential options in a situation appear, but have them locked with an indicator of what's needed to use them. Instead they're just hidden, and it would be a nightmare to go back and fix it all now.
Yeah, I opened the game in Twine to have a looksee some time ago, and I believe you. Quite the complicated project. But for what I've seen while playing, most options need either high Promiscuity or Deviancy, so players only have to make a slut run to see most of the options. I can't recall any other hidden option needing another stat off the top of my head.

BTW, how does one trigger the Street Collar Dog event, or something like that? I think it's the only one I haven't seen. I've been walking around collared, but to no avail so far.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
Hi!
i like very much the game!
I don't know if anyone think about that or only me. (he he). You can call it a fetish ;)
In the combat scene i like to read details like " he pulls down the panties..." and see it in the image the mc with panties down! Crazy me but i really enjoy that kind of thing in the games, but i don't know many games with that detail (text/img)
so can you advise more titles with it? Thank you!

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
BTW, how does one trigger the Street Collar Dog event, or something like that? I think it's the only one I haven't seen. I've been walking around collared, but to no avail so far.
I used to trigger this event several time, don't know how. I think you need to wear collar and walk around home location and mansions but thast not clear. Besides I very liked this event, hope there will be more =)

By the way, doesnt anyone meet pig in game? Just seen anim for it in files )

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes