Peechulis

Oct 9, 2018
If you are playing as a guy is there any way for you to take the other guys in the ass? Always ends up in them doing me

Reactions: atur

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Have you played "Celeste Blake, The Envindium Affair"?
I have not played it. Thanks for the recommendation.
Great game so far! Somewhere between Lust Doll, Trap Quest and Flexible Survival with everyone after that sweet ass. Very unique use of animations and there is a lot of content for being this far along.

The only criticism I'd give is the "combat" system is a little clunky with all the options displayed. Maybe a menu tree that expands based on which characteristic you employ? Will there be a pregnancy system added in eventually? I feel like this is begging for it with the animations, something akin to Violated Heroine.

Very underrated game, keep piling on the content and I'm sure you'll see five stars in no time! Great job dev!
Pregnancy is planned for the distant future.

Thanks for the feedback and ideas. And the kind words!
If you are playing as a guy is there any way for you to take the other guys in the ass? Always ends up in them doing me
You should have the option, but during consensual encounters it requires very high promiscuity. You start by pressing your penis against their ass.

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
This game has a lot of potential but I'm curious, once pregnancy is enabled, won't we just spend the majority of the game knocked up with the rate we get raped?

Edit: Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug but I was walking around with a "tattered chastity belt" for the longest time and when I accepted Robin's confession, I guess his love unlocked my chastity rags because he took my virginity soon afterwards despite all my other rapists' hard attempts.

Last edited:

aliastimbuktu

May 5, 2018
Is there a way to loose the PTSDs (nightmares, halucinations, etc.) or can you only control them?
Also my Trauma doesnt seem to decrease past a certain point. "You are uneasy." Neither through actions nor naturally, despite being good at school. Any ideas why?

Last edited:

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
I dont like full-text games, so a pics and animations are great addiction to gameplay :D i wish for more detailed ones in future becouse it a bit annoing to see same girl with no tits/small body setup and same with big tits/big body :p
good game overall, its pleasure to play.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
By the way. Why trauma increases if you go active?
You'll have to specify what you mean by active, sorry.

Trauma shouldn't be increasing just from being active during encounters.
This game has a lot of potential but I'm curious, once pregnancy is enabled, won't we just spend the majority of the game knocked up with the rate we get raped?

Edit: Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug but I was walking around with a "tattered chastity belt" for the longest time and when I accepted Robin's confession, I guess his love unlocked my chastity rags because he took my virginity soon afterwards despite all my other rapists' hard attempts.
Don't let them cum inside! You'll be able to turn off pregnancy.

That chastity belt could have broken legitimately. They do break, it just takes a while. I'll look into it though.
Is there a way to loose the PTSDs (nightmares, halucinations, etc.) or can you only control them?
Also my Trauma doesnt seem to decrease past a certain point. "You are uneasy." Neither through actions nor naturally, despite being good at school. Any ideas why?
Those traits should disappear as you lower your trauma. You should be able to lower it all the way to 0, though it can take a while.
I dont like full-text games, so a pics and animations are great addiction to gameplay :D i wish for more detailed ones in future becouse it a bit annoing to see same girl with no tits/small body setup and same with big tits/big body :p
good game overall, its pleasure to play.
I'm happy to hear that. More art is planned, including for representing breasts better. At least when nude.

Last edited:

Reason

Jul 8, 2017
I appreciate the game but I really do think the amount of encounters needs to be dialed back a bit. Yes, you can control it to an extent (turning various options off) but I got kidnapped by Eden, and on my way back to town have been molested by wolves at least 5 times. That seems a bit excessive. Even if the point of the game is a lewd sim, a letting the player be able to do more than that freely would be nice.

Also, where are the lake ruins? That's why I was in the forest in the first place lol. Never found em.

EDIT: Okay going back on a fresh save and toggling a setting has made things better. And ty K9

Last edited:
Reactions: Amedore

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I dunno how hard it is to add in to the game, but some hints on how to raise stats would be helpful. After all this time playing, I still didn't figure out how to gain points in Awareness, Beauty or Deviancy. The other options are sort of obvious, some even showing up as context options (Promiscuity and Exhibitionist mainly).

K9

May 28, 2017
I dunno how hard it is to add in to the game, but some hints on how to raise stats would be helpful. After all this time playing, I still didn't figure out how to gain points in Awareness, Beauty or Deviancy. The other options are sort of obvious, some even showing up as context options (Promiscuity and Exhibitionist mainly).
Awareness is raised each time you are in a sexual situation, as far as I can tell. Beauty gets higher on its own with time, Trauma overflow reduces it according to the hints. To raise Deviancy you need to do stuff with (all these people running around costumed as) animals: it works exactly like Promiscuity, only with animals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mack Truck

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
You'll have to specify what you mean by active, sorry.

Trauma shouldn't be increasing just from being active during encounters.
I mean if you select Cooperate in action. Whatever I select trauma only increases. So it makes very grindy to lower it later.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
How to raise promiscuity without fucking like a slut? and risking high trauma ?
Go to bar and try to flirt. You can raise it to 3 level without fucking. Failing attempts are count.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbnn

K9

May 28, 2017
How to raise promiscuity without fucking like a slut? and risking high trauma ?
Your trauma only increases if you're molested or raped, not during consensual sex. You can have that at the pub, the beach, in school and when you whore yourself.

And Promiscuity is by definition fucking like a slut. You'll need to slut around to get to 4 or 5, and it gets down every day so you need to keep slutting regularly.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Your trauma only increases if you're molested or raped, not during consensual sex. You can have that at the pub, the beach, in school and when you whore yourself.

And Promiscuity is by definition fucking like a slut. You'll need to slut around to get to 4 or 5, and it gets down every day so you need to keep slutting regularly.
in school ? i only see the protagonist abused at school ...

Last edited:
Reactions: poiman

K9

May 28, 2017
in school ? i only see the protagonist abused at school ...
Get some status. You need Promiscuity 2 to be able to accept offers from random boys/girls, you get these when you're popular. You can also seduce people in the toilets IIRC (edit: and canteen).

Last edited:

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Is double anal going to added for the boys/girls down the road? I really wanna see the protagonist get a double anal, mainly for the boy because he can only take one, the girl can get DPd so it's less apparent. Please consider adding it vrelnir.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Is double anal going to added for the boys/girls down the road? I really wanna see the protagonist get a double anal, mainly for the boy because he can only take one, the girl can get DPd so it's less apparent. Please consider adding it vrelnir.
double anal??? you mean 2 dicks in 1 ass??

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 182 Votes