D

Deleted member 7072

Don't bother playing as male, all the animations are the same and the character art is nearly identical. All sex art regardless of gender have you on your knees like you're going to get fucked in the ass. It would be nice to have actually masculine character art, being ridden cowgirl by women or given hand/blow/foot jobs with you on your back. Hopefully the creator will find the monetary support to add proper art like that.

Reactions: atur

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
By the way. Anybody knows benefit from choosing tiny body size?
And what difference - to sleep naked or not?

Last edited:

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Tiny body means more difficulty in the game since the MC will be less strong when fighting against reapers. Big body makes gameplay easier. Sleep naked or not as far as I know, right now doesn´t make difference.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Don't bother playing as male, all the animations are the same and the character art is nearly identical. All sex art regardless of gender have you on your knees like you're going to get fucked in the ass. It would be nice to have actually masculine character art, being ridden cowgirl by women or given hand/blow/foot jobs with you on your back. Hopefully the creator will find the monetary support to add proper art like that.
Well, since the physiological development of the characters is so poor, you could think in different explanations and motivations of MC's acts being boy or girl. For example, you can think that, if the MC is a male, he does what he does, including illegal and humiliating things, in order of protecting his girl friend Robin, that is weaker and needs his help. He could find some kind of masculine pride in that... But obviously those are things that are only in player's head, since the characters are so generic.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Degrees of Lewdity 0.1.20.1 is out.
Looks like something was broken. I almost cannot lower trauma, some actions increase it instead of decreasing.

Actions at Robin:
Watch Robin play (0:30) | + Love | - Trauma | - Stress
Play with Robin (0:30) | + Love | - Trauma

At school:
Socialize with classmates | + Status | - Trauma | - Stress | Increases chance of harassment

So it makes almost impossible to play as tiny girl...

Last edited:

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Not sure if body size makes a difference, but there are a few situations where you have to squeeze through tight spaces and there are h-events where you are stuck in a hole. The one with Whitney leaving you at the mercy of a dog is the only one I have encountered, but I assume there are more.

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
"Fixed an issue with the angel transformation not changing when losing your virginity during gangbangs. "
.. gems like this one are the reason i ALWAYS read change-logs.

On a sidenote, i know it would defeat a big part of the game - but i'm kinda sad you can't "control" your own character a little more freely in the beginning. Even if you start as knowledgable about sex, your character takes so much trauma and stress from rapey actions - but what if my tiny girl actually enjoys the wolf's den? What if that's like her dream cumming true? Those wolfs seem surprisingly gentle for semi-sentient gangrape-wolfs! (and that's another 50cent in the "Shit i didn't expect to ever type out" jar)

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Vrelnir - thanks for sharing your time with us and being so open minded on criticism and ideas.

Once I stopped trying to win this game (and is there even winning in this game?), I embraced losing spectacularly as the goal, and I love triggering and fighting the out-of-control spirals. Plus, forcing the player to make choices that solve short term problems, but lead to bigger issues, is really fun.

For example, going swimming early game to raise deviancy (squid), opens character to assault by tentacle monster, leads to loss of swimsuit, leads to getting the seaweed swimsuit to be able to leave water, giving potential of parasites, increasing arousal and breast size, causing the character to have to deal with more consequences.

Anyway, in my original post (not sure if you read spoilers, don't blame you if you didn't), the idea of the tattoo parlor was to give the character a way to make a choice that solves a short term problem (stress, trauma too high, or have too many negative traits, get a tattoo to exorcise your demons), but then have to deal with more consequences, such as people noticing you more, and the tattoo artist may just decide to randomly assault you and pierce the nips/clit with non-removable metal hoops that increase lewdness, and prevents the removal of parasites until piercings are removed. Basically long-term consequences as a result of short-term decision making.

Also, this game seems to have a little breast fetishization going on, which is great - I love some tit bondage, and there is just not enough of it in the world, hence the idea of adding breast "collar", metal cuffs that can only be removed by police or mafia that make every outfit more lewd, maybe other effects - having this be a punishment that pops up at times would be fun.

Finally, do you have a Buy Me a Coffee account? I won't patreon, but I will throw cash your way through that, plus it takes less of your money than Patreon.

Also, if you want help writing a player guide/walkthrough, I'm happy to volunteer some time.

Mar 3, 2018
I recently stumbled upon this little masterpiece, I've seen only first days so far, and I mean only healthy part that is with girl MC.

I'm sure we should have much more events of introductory level of lewdness.
I've got some ideas which I'd like to share here. As some say, shared thought bothers other people and not you anymore.

Like when she removes her swimsuit underwater to dis-entangle it, and somehow feels herself a little lewd. That was fun in-game situation, thank you sir Author. What we could capitalize on this success here?

1. She swims to rocks, chooses to go out of water. Suddenly she notices some kind of narrow path between rocks. She wants to try follow it, but rocks look sharp. She doesn't want to tear her swimsuit and there's no one around. Thus she gets the choice to temporarily remove it.

2. Noble case: she sees the girl who somehow lost her swimsuit and cannot leave her hiding place. Either she got it torn into shreds, or she needed to wash it and clumsily dropped it and waves drew it away, or even some boys stole it. Our MC decides to rescue unlucky girl and gives her own swimsuit, being sure she will manage somehow. Perhaps, there should be some grounds for our MC girl to feel superiority over other girl.

Now to her flatness and being mistaken for a boy sometimes.

1. She meets and instant befriends some group of boys which all think she is a boy. Which delusion she decides to keep and continue this charade with them. She meets them from time to time, spends some time in friendly manner and gets caught into hilarious and lewd situations.

2. Same thing with girls: she meets and befriends a group of girls who take her for a boy. And somehow trust ‘him’ and involve in their affairs.

3. For example, when on the beach, she meets boys' group in state of trouble: girls stole their clothes. They ask her-‘him’ for help, to go and somehow retrieve the clothes back.

Now to her working/helping people adventures.

1. In clothing shop, she could have been asked for help. Some visitor claims he/she buys something for their daughter/nephew which coincidentally has similar body build.

2. When helping with homework, she could pose for drawing. Can we have an art homework? This need not even to be school homework. Art conquers all ages.

3. That invitation to mock tea party was charming moment in the game. What if she was invited to play more specific role in this make-believe party? For example, host's girlfriend.

My bigger conclusion so far is — game's “encounter” is too heavyweight, requires too much turns, too much time and attention from player. We get some rare cases of shortened encounters, yes. Where someone interferes, or where she can fight it off. But what I am suggesting is, let's lay some different rules of engagement here. For example, this is social situation and all parties should be discreet. Whole affair breaks when anyone involved does something funny. Or make aggressor less sturdy, easier getting hurt and disinterested, even with a few well placed words. Let's make more lightweight encounters!

For example, when she works in the house, owner's little dog starts to hump her ankle. Or she herself decides to mess with owner's dog, while at same time helping with homework avoiding any suspicion.

PS for inspiration and hilarious situations I recommend to sir Author, mr. Vrelnir to look into “Mujaki no Rakuen” manga.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
btw guys you can help vrelnir on sprite arts and animations but ask a permission first to him if he will approve your sprite art

Last edited:

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Anyone know what the lewd project is and how to trigger it?

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Apparently if you defy Bailey they will sometimes let someone in to rape you in the middle of the night. I assume you don't get to dress before the fight so that is the difference it would make.

• Thinking Face

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Are there contents for Avery the businesswoman? I think you find her (or him) in the park for the first time and buys the MC a drink or something but I haven't seen her after that.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes