Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
My MC is living with a pack of wolves as some kind of sex slave, and there is a text that says something like "you need to do something more extreme" everytime the MC mates with them... More extreme than being sex slave of a pack of wolves?!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

I wonder how much more "extreme" this game is going to be :unsure::unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vseslav

Nov 2, 2017
Nice game. Didn't sleep last night at all. Can we get pregnancy option sometime in the nearest future?

K9

May 28, 2017
My MC is living with a pack of wolves as some kind of sex slave, and there is a text that says something like "you need to do something more extreme" everytime the MC mates with them... More extreme than being sex slave of a pack of wolves?!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

I wonder how much more "extreme" this game is going to be :unsure::unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just means you've raised Deviancy higher than whatever option tells you that raises it. You need to do more deviant stuff: feet for Deviancy 3, lips, tighs and buttcheeks for Deviancy 4, straddle them and envelop them with your cunt if you have one for Deviancy 5.

If all of that tells you it's not extreme enough, congrats, you've maxed Deviancy. Let a few days pass without banging beasties to let it decay a bit.

Last edited:

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Does angel perk "forgive" is working? Tried use it bunch of times, but trauma always increase in action.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Jeez, so many updates, so fast. Awesome work. It's a shame the cheat mod is falling behind though. Love the game, hate grinding in all games.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Aside from Eden and the wolf pack. Are there any more characters/things that you can live with outside the orphanage?

Sep 22, 2017
AFAIK the notice for the science fair is given weeks in advance so you have to track the date in the Social tab. I accidentally missed it when I encountered Eden the week before the science fair but I know you have to go to the City Hall or something like that on the day of.
@Ocha is right. The fair is always held on Cliff Street on a Saturday. The event that starts the countdown is considered a "safe" event though, and can be delayed if every event during science class rolls "lewd". This can very easily happen if your allure is high.
Apparently i had to lower the lewd encounter and daydream during class. @Ocha it was never in my social tab and thats why i was confused, It literally never started.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Jeez, so many updates, so fast. Awesome work. It's a shame the cheat mod is falling behind though. Love the game, hate grinding in all games.
Just so people are aware, there is a way to edit the game using console when you are currently playing to increase your stats or avoid a lot of grinding.

If you are using Google Chrome,

1. While you are in the game, hit F12. A "Console" screen should pop up
2. Next to the Blue arrow '>', type "SugarCube.State.active.variables".
3. Hit Enter
4. Underneath that, there should now be a new line saying something on the lines of {audienceselector: 0, audiencecamera: 0," etc.
5. Press the solid grey arrow on that line and you will be able to see all the 'variables'.

To alter a stat, you can look for the 'variable' that corresponds to the stat you want to alter.

For example, if you want to make your Trauma zero:
At the bottom of the console, next to a new line with a bue arrow '>', type "SugarCube.State.active.variables.trauma = 0" and then hit enter.

This can be done to other things such as your maths skill e.g. SugarCube.State.active.variables.maths = 500. Furthermore, you can add and subtract amounts e.g. SugarCube.State.active.variables.Trauma += 10 (this will add 10 points to the existing total). Use a - sign to subtract.

You can repeat previous changes by hitting the Up arrow on your keyboard to scroll through things you have entered.

You might not be able to see the changes immediately, but once you change the location or move to the next part in having sex, you should be able to see the alterations to your stats. It's very versatile and you can basically alter a lot of things in the game. Play around and just make sure you make a save before altering anything significant or something you aren't sure about.

Although I haven't tried, this should work in Mozilla by doing the same thing. It's just a different interface.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Just so people are aware, there is a way to edit the game using console when you are currently playing to increase your stats or avoid a lot of grinding.

If you are using Google Chrome,

1. While you are in the game, hit F12. A "Console" screen should pop up
2. Next to the Blue arrow '>', type "SugarCube.State.active.variables".
3. Hit Enter
4. Underneath that, there should now be a new line saying something on the lines of {audienceselector: 0, audiencecamera: 0," etc.
5. Press the solid grey arrow on that line and you will be able to see all the 'variables'.

To alter a stat, you can look for the 'variable' that corresponds to the stat you want to alter.

For example, if you want to make your Trauma zero:
At the bottom of the console, next to a new line with a bue arrow '>', type "SugarCube.State.active.variables.trauma = 0" and then hit enter.

This can be done to other things such as your maths skill e.g. SugarCube.State.active.variables.maths = 500. Furthermore, you can add and subtract amounts e.g. SugarCube.State.active.variables.Trauma += 10 (this will add 10 points to the existing total). Use a - sign to subtract.

You can repeat previous changes by hitting the Up arrow on your keyboard to scroll through things you have entered.

You might not be able to see the changes immediately, but once you change the location or move to the next part in having sex, you should be able to see the alterations to your stats. It's very versatile and you can basically alter a lot of things in the game. Play around and just make sure you make a save before altering anything significant or something you aren't sure about.

Although I haven't tried, this should work in Mozilla by doing the same thing. It's just a different interface.

This is awesome. It does work for firefox, and if anyone was wondering "SugarCube.State.active.variables.money = 200000" will give 2000 pounds. So you have to include the decimal numbers. I'm not sure what this is in Britain.

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
Just a couple of questions about transformations:
I'm trying the angel transformation. I'm on day 38, still virgin and with max purity and I've already received a couple of message that I think are related to the transformation going well. I'm using the chastity belt, but if for wathever reason I lose some purity and am no longer "angelic", do the transformation progress resets or just halts until I reach max purity again?
Thanks!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
This is awesome. It does work for firefox, and if anyone was wondering "SugarCube.State.active.variables.money = 200000" will give 2000 pounds. So you have to include the decimal numbers. I'm not sure what this is in Britain.
Pence.

Reactions: Dyhart

K9

May 28, 2017
Just a couple of questions about transformations:
I'm trying the angel transformation. I'm on day 38, still virgin and with max purity and I've already received a couple of message that I think are related to the transformation going well. I'm using the chastity belt, but if for wathever reason I lose some purity and am no longer "angelic", do the transformation progress resets or just halts until I reach max purity again?
Thanks!
It doesn't reset. It halts or regresses a bit, not sure.

You lose Purity when something cums inside you or you cum inside somebody else. Cum on the skin doesn't count.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes