Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Any thoughts on replacing the black wolf and pack event with wolfboys/wolfgirls if you have bestiality disabled?
That's a cute idea.
Im really enjoying this game a lot, trying to do a pure virgin run its pretty darn challenging, and I feel like im ignoring a lot of content by doing so(which is to be expected), even then its enjoyable, though without whoring my mc I have no idea how I will be able to pay 1000 or even 2000 pounds, which leads me to my only question so far, is there a point in working at the cafe? 5 punds per hour is not really worth it when doing odd jobs at the mansions always pay more per hour, I never have to do more than 5 attempts to get a job, theres a crazy kid who pays me 10 pounds for 40 minutes of my company, a nice lady which pays me 10 or 15 to have tea with her for one hour, those assholes who pay me 15 to look for an old painting and then throw me out, etc etc. I have the feeling there is some progression to be had when working at the cafe, maybe a better payment per hour or perks for having a better relationship with Sam, but at the pace the game is progressing im not brave enough to invest my time to find out, Bailey needs that money ASAP.
Glad you're enjoying it. There are ways to squeeze more money from the cafe by looking more attractive, practicing your maths and doing lewder things for tips. It's a high safety, low paying job though, and you'll need to look elsewhere eventually. Or find a way to avoid paying Bailey.

That said, the cafe will be expanded at some point.
One thing I'd like to dispute, I don't think that being tongue fucked would remove virginity.
It's so that female characters with penises disabled can still lose their virginity. It doesn't make a huge amount of sense though, I agree.
This is the most incredibly frustrating awesome game.

Unfuckingbelievably grindy, determined to punish you for trying to actually enjoy the sexual content 95% of the time... and yet bizarrely addicting, and super hot when everything finally works out
Thanks, and I'm sorry!
Don't bother playing as male, all the animations are the same and the character art is nearly identical. All sex art regardless of gender have you on your knees like you're going to get fucked in the ass. It would be nice to have actually masculine character art, being ridden cowgirl by women or given hand/blow/foot jobs with you on your back. Hopefully the creator will find the monetary support to add proper art like that.
More art is planned, including a pose with the PC on their back.
this is the error im getting...
Looks like a problem caused by cookies being disabled.
Looks like something was broken. I almost cannot lower trauma, some actions increase it instead of decreasing.

Actions at Robin:
Watch Robin play (0:30) | + Love | - Trauma | - Stress
Play with Robin (0:30) | + Love | - Trauma

At school:
Socialize with classmates | + Status | - Trauma | - Stress | Increases chance of harassment

So it makes almost impossible to play as tiny girl...
Thanks a bunch. I found and fixed the issue for the new version.
"Fixed an issue with the angel transformation not changing when losing your virginity during gangbangs. "
.. gems like this one are the reason i ALWAYS read change-logs.

On a sidenote, i know it would defeat a big part of the game - but i'm kinda sad you can't "control" your own character a little more freely in the beginning. Even if you start as knowledgable about sex, your character takes so much trauma and stress from rapey actions - but what if my tiny girl actually enjoys the wolf's den? What if that's like her dream cumming true? Those wolfs seem surprisingly gentle for semi-sentient gangrape-wolfs! (and that's another 50cent in the "Shit i didn't expect to ever type out" jar)
You can kinda learn to enjoy life with the wolves. Once you have Stockholm syndrome.
Vrelnir - thanks for sharing your time with us and being so open minded on criticism and ideas.

Once I stopped trying to win this game (and is there even winning in this game?), I embraced losing spectacularly as the goal, and I love triggering and fighting the out-of-control spirals. Plus, forcing the player to make choices that solve short term problems, but lead to bigger issues, is really fun.

For example, going swimming early game to raise deviancy (squid), opens character to assault by tentacle monster, leads to loss of swimsuit, leads to getting the seaweed swimsuit to be able to leave water, giving potential of parasites, increasing arousal and breast size, causing the character to have to deal with more consequences.

Anyway, in my original post (not sure if you read spoilers, don't blame you if you didn't), the idea of the tattoo parlor was to give the character a way to make a choice that solves a short term problem (stress, trauma too high, or have too many negative traits, get a tattoo to exorcise your demons), but then have to deal with more consequences, such as people noticing you more, and the tattoo artist may just decide to randomly assault you and pierce the nips/clit with non-removable metal hoops that increase lewdness, and prevents the removal of parasites until piercings are removed. Basically long-term consequences as a result of short-term decision making.

Also, this game seems to have a little breast fetishization going on, which is great - I love some tit bondage, and there is just not enough of it in the world, hence the idea of adding breast "collar", metal cuffs that can only be removed by police or mafia that make every outfit more lewd, maybe other effects - having this be a punishment that pops up at times would be fun.

Finally, do you have a Buy Me a Coffee account? I won't patreon, but I will throw cash your way through that, plus it takes less of your money than Patreon.

Also, if you want help writing a player guide/walkthrough, I'm happy to volunteer some time.
You're very welcome! I did read the spoilers, though I may have fixated on the wrong parts. Having to decide between long and short term is important to the game; the player should have a reason to choose risky options (beyond just the fun of it). Thanks again for the ideas.

I'm afraid I don't have a Buy Me a Coffee account. I'd be happy to accept your help writing a guide/walkthrough, though there's already the FAQ posted on the first page of this thread, and I know the creator wants to update it at some point. Depending on the level of detail however, a walkthrough would be a lot of work for only a few people to take on. I wonder if a wiki wouldn't be more appropriate. Anything like that will need a lot of maintenance to keep up with changes as the game develops.
I recently stumbled upon this little masterpiece, I've seen only first days so far, and I mean only healthy part that is with girl MC.

I'm sure we should have much more events of introductory level of lewdness.
I've got some ideas which I'd like to share here. As some say, shared thought bothers other people and not you anymore.

Like when she removes her swimsuit underwater to dis-entangle it, and somehow feels herself a little lewd. That was fun in-game situation, thank you sir Author. What we could capitalize on this success here?

1. She swims to rocks, chooses to go out of water. Suddenly she notices some kind of narrow path between rocks. She wants to try follow it, but rocks look sharp. She doesn't want to tear her swimsuit and there's no one around. Thus she gets the choice to temporarily remove it.

2. Noble case: she sees the girl who somehow lost her swimsuit and cannot leave her hiding place. Either she got it torn into shreds, or she needed to wash it and clumsily dropped it and waves drew it away, or even some boys stole it. Our MC decides to rescue unlucky girl and gives her own swimsuit, being sure she will manage somehow. Perhaps, there should be some grounds for our MC girl to feel superiority over other girl.

Now to her flatness and being mistaken for a boy sometimes.

1. She meets and instant befriends some group of boys which all think she is a boy. Which delusion she decides to keep and continue this charade with them. She meets them from time to time, spends some time in friendly manner and gets caught into hilarious and lewd situations.

2. Same thing with girls: she meets and befriends a group of girls who take her for a boy. And somehow trust ‘him’ and involve in their affairs.

3. For example, when on the beach, she meets boys' group in state of trouble: girls stole their clothes. They ask her-‘him’ for help, to go and somehow retrieve the clothes back.

Now to her working/helping people adventures.

1. In clothing shop, she could have been asked for help. Some visitor claims he/she buys something for their daughter/nephew which coincidentally has similar body build.

2. When helping with homework, she could pose for drawing. Can we have an art homework? This need not even to be school homework. Art conquers all ages.

3. That invitation to mock tea party was charming moment in the game. What if she was invited to play more specific role in this make-believe party? For example, host's girlfriend.

My bigger conclusion so far is — game's “encounter” is too heavyweight, requires too much turns, too much time and attention from player. We get some rare cases of shortened encounters, yes. Where someone interferes, or where she can fight it off. But what I am suggesting is, let's lay some different rules of engagement here. For example, this is social situation and all parties should be discreet. Whole affair breaks when anyone involved does something funny. Or make aggressor less sturdy, easier getting hurt and disinterested, even with a few well placed words. Let's make more lightweight encounters!

For example, when she works in the house, owner's little dog starts to hump her ankle. Or she herself decides to mess with owner's dog, while at same time helping with homework avoiding any suspicion.

PS for inspiration and hilarious situations I recommend to sir Author, mr. Vrelnir to look into “Mujaki no Rakuen” manga.
Thanks for the ideas, and the recommendation. That encounters are too long for how frequent they are is a complaint I've heard before. Early game in particular, later on you can beat off NPCs much faster.
Are there contents for Avery the businesswoman? I think you find her (or him) in the park for the first time and buys the MC a drink or something but I haven't seen her after that.
Not yet. They snuck in early due to their involvement in the science project.
hey guys vrelnirs post another new fix its already 1.20.2
You beat me to it! The update fixes a bunch of bugs, including the aforementioned problem with - Trauma actions increasing trauma.

Last edited:

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Any ETA on the strip club tip bug? Having pocket change thrown at me is amusing, but doesn't pay the bills.

Reason

Jul 8, 2017
@Vrelnir I'm not sure how possible it is, but there is one big thing that I think would make things better for the game. In encounters with multiple people of a gender, you end up with your options being a lot of "x the penis/vagina" without context as to which party it belongs to. If you could figure out a way to tag on an identifier to those, similar to the tentacles, that would beneficial. And as has been said by others, thank you being both responsive and open to comments/suggestions!

(also beneficial would be some form of gauge per party member, but that might be a bit trickier)
((also also, I know that you just added a new Robin activity, but it seems like her lust drains incredibly fast. And that there isn't an opportunity to do a whole more with her aside from ask to stay/kiss. And both of those have the pc being passive. Unless that's being affected by submissive/defiant slider, which is entirely possible))

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks, and I'm sorry!
Oh hey, the man himself! Sorry if I seemed overly harsh - I really do enjoy the game despite my frustrations (many of which I'm sure will be slowly alleviated over time, via balancing and such).

Speaking of sex scenes, will consensual scenes ever allow the PC to, if not actually take control, to at least make suggestions?
It's kind of weird to be forced to take a submissive role even if you're the one who initiates it. Also it can lead to oddities like Robin spending an entire session just groping/kissing you until they cum in their pants rather than actually doing anything with their genitals or yours

Last edited:
Reactions: Reason

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
I played it once, but after that I kept getting an error when I would exit and come back. Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png

Edit: I actually can't play any Twine game anymore.

Last edited:

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Any ETA on the strip club tip bug? Having pocket change thrown at me is amusing, but doesn't pay the bills.
No ETA as I'm having trouble finding the cause. Sorry for the bother.
@Vrelnir I'm not sure how possible it is, but there is one big thing that I think would make things better for the game. In encounters with multiple people of a gender, you end up with your options being a lot of "x the penis/vagina" without context as to which party it belongs to. If you could figure out a way to tag on an identifier to those, similar to the tentacles, that would beneficial. And as has been said by others, thank you being both responsive and open to comments/suggestions!

(also beneficial would be some form of gauge per party member, but that might be a bit trickier)
((also also, I know that you just added a new Robin activity, but it seems like her lust drains incredibly fast. And that there isn't an opportunity to do a whole more with her aside from ask to stay/kiss. And both of those have the pc being passive. Unless that's being affected by submissive/defiant slider, which is entirely possible))
Thanks for your thoughts, and you're welcome. I enjoy reading comments.

Encounters with multiple NPCs are a bit wonky right now. They don't have as much individuality as I'd like, and it's reflected in those options not specifying whos genitals you're playing with. Improvements are planned, including different gauges for each NPC so they don't all cum at once.

Lust drains when an NPC orgasms, assuming no bugs, and makes them more assertive. For Robin, this means climbing into your bed at night. The idea is to base the variable controlling how often an NPC will seek you out on something the player can influence, rather than just RNG or a timer.
Oh hey, the man himself! Sorry if I seemed overly harsh - I really do enjoy the game despite my frustrations (many of which I'm sure will be slowly alleviated over time, via balancing and such).

Speaking of sex scenes, will consensual scenes ever allow the PC to, if not actually take control, to at least make suggestions?
It's kind of weird to be forced to take a submissive role even if you're the one who initiates it. Also it can lead to oddities like Robin spending an entire session just groping/kissing you until they cum in their pants rather than actually doing anything with their genitals or yours
You weren't harsh at all, I enjoyed reading it.

The game is still missing a bunch of options that should be there. The suggestions the PC can make at the moment tend to involve telling NPCs what not to do, as it seemed the best place to start. More assertive actions are usually gated behind promiscuity during consensual encounters.

Thanks for the feedback.
I played it once, but after that I kept getting an error when I would exit and come back.
Edit: I actually can't play any Twine game anymore.
Are cookies enabled in your browser?

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
No ETA as I'm having trouble finding the cause. Sorry for the bother.

Thanks for your thoughts, and you're welcome. I enjoy reading comments.

Encounters with multiple NPCs are a bit wonky right now. They don't have as much individuality as I'd like, and it's reflected in those options not specifying whos genitals you're playing with. Improvements are planned, including different gauges for each NPC so they don't all cum at once.

Lust drains when an NPC orgasms, assuming no bugs, and makes them more assertive. For Robin, this means climbing into your bed at night. The idea is to base the variable controlling how often an NPC will seek you out on something the player can influence, rather than just RNG or a timer.

You weren't harsh at all, I enjoyed reading it.

The game is still missing a bunch of options that should be there. The suggestions the PC can make at the moment tend to involve telling NPCs what not to do, as it seemed the best place to start. More assertive actions are usually gated behind promiscuity during consensual encounters.

Thanks for the feedback.

Are cookies enabled in your browser?
Ok, so when I click "open with" and left click a browser I get that error, but when I right click on the browser I don't and can play. I'm pretty sure my cookies are enabled. I have no idea what right clicking it does but it works, lol.

Sep 22, 2017
Love the game, I've been playing long before its been put on here. My question is how i start the science fair. I dont know if its because my character is old but ive been going to school for weeks now and nothing has changed.

Also as someone said before there are too many encounters. Every time I move im either flashing, asking to prostitute, or being raped. Id really like to move around without something happening.

also any ETA on the new art? I asked about it on your blogspot on like version 1.16 or 1.17.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks for the ideas, and the recommendation. That encounters are too long for how frequent they are is a complaint I've heard before. Early game in particular, later on you can beat off NPCs much faster.
If I'm not in a wrong, you want to do the combat/sex system more complex in the future. Maybe then you could think in less frequent but longer and more significative encounters. Quality over quantity. If the MC is raped or has sex ten times just walking around town at 10 PM, being raped or having sex becomes inconsequential.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Kinda the same thing many reviewers complain about in Far Cry 5 - it gets pretty tedious when you can't drive a hundred meters down the road without about five large firefights with random encounters.

Reactions: Amedore

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
will the mc be more dominant? I ask because I'm not a fan of been submisive when it comes to games, but I really like some of the ideas in this game
Also, can the mc increase his strength a bit more faster? I'm a bit tired of getting rape left and right every second without be able to fight properly

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
Love the game, I've been playing long before its been put on here. My question is how i start the science fair. I dont know if its because my character is old but ive been going to school for weeks now and nothing has changed.

Also as someone said before there are too many encounters. Every time I move im either flashing, asking to prostitute, or being raped. Id really like to move around without something happening.

also any ETA on the new art? I asked about it on your blogspot on like version 1.16 or 1.17.
AFAIK the notice for the science fair is given weeks in advance so you have to track the date in the Social tab. I accidentally missed it when I encountered Eden the week before the science fair but I know you have to go to the City Hall or something like that on the day of.

Also, does anyone know what Eden is saving the MC's virginity for? I know there's flavor text for Robin but no one else seems to react when taking the MC's virginity.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Someone knows
I am a virgin and Already an angel
Why did you lose your wings?
Your angelic status will slowly decay if you end days without max purity, and can cause your wings to disappear.

I recognise your name! I'm glad you're still enjoying the game.

@Ocha is right. The fair is always held on Cliff Street on a Saturday. The event that starts the countdown is considered a "safe" event though, and can be delayed if every event during science class rolls "lewd". This can very easily happen if your allure is high.

There's now a setting that controls the rate of allure-triggered encounters. You can set it to half compared to default.

If you mean the art for more sex positions, no ETA yet I'm afraid.
If I'm not in a wrong, you want to do the combat/sex system more complex in the future. Maybe then you could think in less frequent but longer and more significative encounters. Quality over quantity. If the MC is raped or has sex ten times just walking around town at 10 PM, being raped or having sex becomes inconsequential.
You're not wrong. I'm okay with encounters becoming very frequent in some situations though, like wandering after dark covered in cum.
will the mc be more dominant? I ask because I'm not a fan of been submisive when it comes to games, but I really like some of the ideas in this game
Also, can the mc increase his strength a bit more faster? I'm a bit tired of getting rape left and right every second without be able to fight properly
More ways for the PC to assert a degree of dominance are planned. I think the rate of physique improvement could be adjusted. It's harder to reach the cap with a larger body size.

Some situations will always be risky to fight out of though.
AFAIK the notice for the science fair is given weeks in advance so you have to track the date in the Social tab. I accidentally missed it when I encountered Eden the week before the science fair but I know you have to go to the City Hall or something like that on the day of.

Also, does anyone know what Eden is saving the MC's virginity for? I know there's flavor text for Robin but no one else seems to react when taking the MC's virginity.
Eden's plan for your virginity isn't in the game yet. They probably should at least mention it if they take it though.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes