Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
in school ? i only see the protagonist abused at school ...
You can flirt in the canteen once a day before or after school. That's the easiest way to level promiscuity from a low level. Also by going in the wrong bathroom if you just want to grind, although that's a random chance and kind of a pain in the ass.

Last edited:

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
vrelnir - what a fantastic game you've created. This game took me completely by surprise, and kept rewarding my time spent, so kudos to you.

I don't post here often, so am uncertain of the etiquette regarding posting ideas; I apologize in advance for shitting my ideas all over the board. I'll post some thoughts, but ignore and/or mock as you see fit - it's your game, we're just passengers.

Also, these ideas are primarily for female character - not sure how some would apply to male.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I said, great game, and I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I'm curious. What are your favorite ways to make money (in this game)?

Has anyone else been able to afford $5k for the first breast enlargement?

Last edited:

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.1.20.1 is out.

I appreciate the game but I really do think the amount of encounters needs to be dialed back a bit. Yes, you can control it to an extent (turning various options off) but I got kidnapped by Eden, and on my way back to town have been molested by wolves at least 5 times. That seems a bit excessive. Even if the point of the game is a lewd sim, a letting the player be able to do more than that freely would be nice.
Getting back from Eden is a particularly tough situation. It's to encourage sticking with Eden and finding the content there, though the option could be made clearer. It can still be tough to get back even after that, though.
I dunno how hard it is to add in to the game, but some hints on how to raise stats would be helpful. After all this time playing, I still didn't figure out how to gain points in Awareness, Beauty or Deviancy. The other options are sort of obvious, some even showing up as context options (Promiscuity and Exhibitionist mainly).
Thanks for the feedback.
I mean if you select Cooperate in action. Whatever I select trauma only increases. So it makes very grindy to lower it later.
Cooperating shouldn't be increasing your trauma, but the actions the NPC is taking in fucking you might. Cooperating will make them cum faster and should reduce trauma overall.
Is double anal going to added for the boys/girls down the road? I really wanna see the protagonist get a double anal, mainly for the boy because he can only take one, the girl can get DPd so it's less apparent. Please consider adding it vrelnir.
It's planned. It'll be optional.
vrelnir - what a fantastic game you've created. This game took me completely by surprise, and kept rewarding my time spent, so kudos to you.

I don't post here often, so am uncertain of the etiquette regarding posting ideas; I apologize in advance for shitting my ideas all over the board. I'll post some thoughts, but ignore and/or mock as you see fit - it's your game, we're just passengers.

Also, these ideas are primarily for female character - not sure how some would apply to male.

Like I said, great game, and I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.
Thank you, you're very kind.

I want to add more bondage stuff. Tattoos I'm not sure about. I do plan on adding body writing, and tattoos could be an extension of that system though.

I really like the tentacle slime addiction idea.

Thanks for your thoughts

Thanks a bunch. The strip club is not meant to be paying that low.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
For anyone who is as obsessed with this game as I am, 0.1.20.1 is available on developer's blogspot (see original post).

amnesiacdude413

Nov 21, 2018
Im really enjoying this game a lot, trying to do a pure virgin run its pretty darn challenging, and I feel like im ignoring a lot of content by doing so(which is to be expected), even then its enjoyable, though without whoring my mc I have no idea how I will be able to pay 1000 or even 2000 pounds, which leads me to my only question so far, is there a point in working at the cafe? 5 punds per hour is not really worth it when doing odd jobs at the mansions always pay more per hour, I never have to do more than 5 attempts to get a job, theres a crazy kid who pays me 10 pounds for 40 minutes of my company, a nice lady which pays me 10 or 15 to have tea with her for one hour, those assholes who pay me 15 to look for an old painting and then throw me out, etc etc. I have the feeling there is some progression to be had when working at the cafe, maybe a better payment per hour or perks for having a better relationship with Sam, but at the pace the game is progressing im not brave enough to invest my time to find out, Bailey needs that money ASAP.

Reactions: Giulio96 and atur

Reason

Jul 8, 2017
One thing I'd like to dispute, I don't think that being tongue fucked would remove virginity.

Reactions: atur

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Im really enjoying this game a lot, trying to do a pure virgin run its pretty darn challenging, and I feel like im ignoring a lot of content by doing so(which is to be expected), even then its enjoyable, though without whoring my mc I have no idea how I will be able to pay 1000 or even 2000 pounds, which leads me to my only question so far, is there a point in working at the cafe? 5 punds per hour is not really worth it when doing odd jobs at the mansions always pay more per hour, I never have to do more than 5 attempts to get a job, theres a crazy kid who pays me 10 pounds for 40 minutes of my company, a nice lady which pays me 10 or 15 to have tea with her for one hour, those assholes who pay me 15 to look for an old painting and then throw me out, etc etc. I have the feeling there is some progression to be had when working at the cafe, maybe a better payment per hour or perks for having a better relationship with Sam, but at the pace the game is progressing im not brave enough to invest my time to find out, Bailey needs that money ASAP.
You can get more than 5 pounds at the cafe if you roll a random event and get tips. Having a high attractiveness/allure helps with that. Also, you can whore yourself as much as you want and still stay pure as long as you don't let anything inside you. Or masturbate, masturbation is only for dirty sluts, not beautiful cinnamon roll angels.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
One thing I'd like to dispute, I don't think that being tongue fucked would remove virginity.
Depends one the tongue really, but if we're talking anything like human tongue yeah p much.
Or masturbate, masturbation is only for dirty sluts, not beautiful cinnamon roll angels.
Also makes your palms hairy and strikes you blind.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
This is the most incredibly frustrating awesome game.

Unfuckingbelievably grindy, determined to punish you for trying to actually enjoy the sexual content 95% of the time... and yet bizarrely addicting, and super hot when everything finally works out

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
can someone update the game today this thread?? its already 1.20.1 at vrelnir's blogspot website so at least some users here this website are notified... just some reminder for those who havent heard the latest update today(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkWolf2055

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Question: if you spend several weeks in the forest and don't pay the money to the principal of the orphanage, what happens?

K9

May 28, 2017

Whoring yourself and doing shows at the brothel, and breaking in mansions are the easiest way to make money (though being a burglar is grindy AF and could use some rebalancing to make it less painful).

I never paid for breast enlargement (chest parasites do it for free), but you can afford it quite easily on a slut run after a few weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: atur and L7Bear
4.50 star(s) 182 Votes