StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
I'm sorry for saying this out of all things, but... Why must it be so hard to take off and on the shoes, and why not more shoe and socks available? :p Also it bothers me I have only absolute control over my outfits when I wake up and when I access the wardrobe. You should try an inventory menu of sorts. And to make it realistic only let you carry one thing of each slot at a time, unless you have a bag to carry a couple more extra pieces, like say panties if they get wrecked, or a clothing item if it gets soaked, or whatever. :p I've been ejoying the game so far though, very good job with immersion.

Reactions: Bombfirst

Bombfirst

Apr 1, 2018
Are updates still coming out for this game? If so would love to see more animations and more details added to this. But like the game so far.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I like this project.
P.S I want more tentacles, or tentacles as a house pet.
Good to hear. Tentacles are great.
Does angel perk "forgive" is working? Tried use it bunch of times, but trauma always increase in action.
I'll look into it. It's supposed to remove all trauma gained so far during that encounter. The changes I made to control make be interfering.
Jeez, so many updates, so fast. Awesome work. It's a shame the cheat mod is falling behind though. Love the game, hate grinding in all games.
Thanks! Sorry about the grind. I'm working on ways to alleviate it.
Aside from Eden and the wolf pack. Are there any more characters/things that you can live with outside the orphanage?
Not yet.
I'm sorry for saying this out of all things, but... Why must it be so hard to take off and on the shoes, and why not more shoe and socks available? :p Also it bothers me I have only absolute control over my outfits when I wake up and when I access the wardrobe. You should try an inventory menu of sorts. And to make it realistic only let you carry one thing of each slot at a time, unless you have a bag to carry a couple more extra pieces, like say panties if they get wrecked, or a clothing item if it gets soaked, or whatever. :p I've been ejoying the game so far though, very good job with immersion.
Thanks for the feedback, and the kind words. The clothing system is being overhauled; more shoes and socks are planned.
Are updates still coming out for this game? If so would love to see more animations and more details added to this. But like the game so far.
Updates are still coming, and more animations will be among them at some point.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How on earth do you leave the forest?
Pick one of the "Head Towards Town" options, and eventually you will, surprise surprise, reach town. If you have a high enough grade in History you can also find a secret tunnel that goes from near the lake to the edge of town.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Pick one of the "Head Towards Town" options, and eventually you will, surprise surprise, reach town. If you have a high enough grade in History you can also find a secret tunnel that goes from near the lake to the edge of town.
Very convenient for visiting the gangrape wolvesyour new cute fluffy friends for some of that sweet kemonomimi jizz.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
Good to hear. Tentacles are great.

I'll look into it. It's supposed to remove all trauma gained so far during that encounter. The changes I made to control make be interfering.

Thanks! Sorry about the grind. I'm working on ways to alleviate it.

Not yet.

Thanks for the feedback, and the kind words. The clothing system is being overhauled; more shoes and socks are planned.

Updates are still coming, and more animations will be among them at some point.
:D Glad to hear. And you're very welcome. Let me ask you, does doing dominance events with robin make her submissive? Also with Withney does lowering her dominance towards you let you still bond with her at all? I found it a little sad she stopped thinking I was cute when I resisted her shoving me into a locker. lol. How far really does it go with either robin and/or withney lowering/raising dominance?

Also as a side note, I really already see myself replaying this game to try different things at different times. Very nice c:

Last edited:

Reason

Jul 8, 2017
Also, let us know if we can do much of anything to help with the development of stuff. :D

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I find it funny that you will lose purity if you masturbate, but you can suck all the dick and lick all the pussy you want and it's all good. Not to mention cumming from someone or someTHING else, just as long as the hymen is in tact.

I'm alright with that. no need to make it harder to become an angel after-all.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Clearly whatever's in charge of the metaphysics behind the angel TF process in-universe is rather literal minded. :p

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a way to choose whether Robin’s gender ? In my previous games, Robin was a girl, but with new version 0.1.20.2 it seems Robin is always a boy…

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
I find it funny that you will lose purity if you masturbate, but you can suck all the dick and lick all the pussy you want and it's all good. Not to mention cumming from someone or someTHING else, just as long as the hymen is in tact.

I'm alright with that. no need to make it harder to become an angel after-all.
This seems coherent with radical christian beliefs ;) Some even think that taking it in the ass is still fine for remaining virgin…

Last edited:
  • Haha

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Is there a way to choose whether Robin’s gender ? In my previous games, Robin was a girl, but with new version 0.1.20.2 it seems Robin is always a boy…
NPC Settings, bedroom menu.
This seems coherent with radical christian beliefs ;) Some even think that taking it in the ass is still fine for remaining virgin…
I mean, depends on the definitions and priorities you're going with. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quoth right off : "The traditional view is that virginity is only lost through vaginal penetration by the penis, consensual or non-consensual, and that acts of , , or other forms of do not result in loss of virginity. A person who engages in such acts without having engaged in vaginal intercourse is often regarded among heterosexuals and researchers as "technically a virgin"."

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
:D Glad to hear. And you're very welcome. Let me ask you, does doing dominance events with robin make her submissive? Also with Withney does lowering her dominance towards you let you still bond with her at all? I found it a little sad she stopped thinking I was cute when I resisted her shoving me into a locker. lol. How far really does it go with either robin and/or withney lowering/raising dominance?

Also as a side note, I really already see myself replaying this game to try different things at different times. Very nice c:
Dominance has no effect on Robin at the moment. For Whitney, high dominance increases the rate they harass you if not already in a "relationship" and makes one event more extreme. Low dominance enables an event that lets you remove them from the game.
Also, let us know if we can do much of anything to help with the development of stuff. :D
Thanks!
What better than tentacles? Really big tentacles.:)
Not too big, or they won't fit!

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes