Skrasz

Oct 4, 2018
Hello, how to delete the bad traits? I get many many bad for me, and i can't fix it. My trauma level always is the bigest ._.

Nbm it's repair byself

Last edited:

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
Is there anything implemented for feeding the black wolf wolfshrooms or the pink shrooms yet? I've fed it the "deadly" pink shrooms and the only thing that changed was the pack went from grooming each other with their eyes half closed to them sleeping in a big cuddly pile. I haven't encountered the "choose a shroom" event since then so I can't explore the other options.

Reactions: atur

Skrasz

Oct 4, 2018
Is there anything implemented for feeding the black wolf wolfshrooms or the pink shrooms yet? I've fed it the "deadly" pink shrooms and the only thing that changed was the pack went from grooming each other with their eyes half closed to them sleeping in a big cuddly pile. I haven't encountered the "choose a shroom" event since then so I can't explore the other options.
You must go into forest deeper. You will be raped by wolf so look out

K9

May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
It seems, even though i turned Swarms off, i keep seeing them around still.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking into it.
Oh, I see. :p I know you said in a previous post you might develop that in the future, but I sure would find it interesting a scenario where you start teasing withney back when you have high dominance over them yourself and perhaps turns into the bully/dominant yourself. As much as I love corruption and falling into my own short comings in these types of games, and seeing how bad things can get for myself, I also felt curious what would it be like to use my experience with deviancy and taking advantage of withney's attraction to the mc to turn things around completely.

As a personal suggestion, since the game already has some degree of transformation, I've thought of a scenario where if you bask in the sun in the garden or beach, you get gradually tan, say, for 2 or 3 weeks, and the degradation is slower albeit there for it to not have a too high maintenance, but be possible to undo. And have it where if you don't cover yourself to do it in the exhibitionist route, there are no tanlines, and people who see you naked can comment on your lewdness, but if you do use a bikini or swimsuit over a few days, there are visible tanlines, as the tan degrades/doesn't form on the covered areas. Whereas just sitting in the sun dressed relieves stress or so. Just a thought, since a lot of times in these games girls are heavily defaulted to pale skin. It's more for an aesthetic choice, rather than a fetish in itself, outside of maybe showing off you're a nudist when you have no tanlines, but maybe it's worth considering.

Also, a question. My trauma has been on uneasy for a while now, a couple of days or so, without going down. Do I need something special to lower it sometimes or is it faulty?

Edit: On another note. I encounter very easily in combat situations where they're gagging me with their hand but also rubbing their genitals on it, which is impossible. Or trampling my crotch with their feet but also abusing it. As you progress developing you should try and create checks of consistency for these things. Also, I find it that even if I struggle with both of my hands to recover my clothes back to a normal state, and succeed on the struggle, the assailants more often than not just make the clothes move further off my body anyway, and when I use actions later on when I'm in pain to soothe the pain, the pain keeps going up anyway. Is that intended under certain circumstances, or is it not working properly?

Edit 2: I found it that when you help robin on the lemonade stand, even if robin is a girl, some dialogues appear as male. o; Thought you'd like to know.
Tanning is something I'd like to add. Alternative skin tones too. I'll need to restructure the base sprite. I'll think about it after the clothing overhaul.

You need 0 trauma to be healthy, so any little thing can push you into uneasy. It should be able to drop back to healthy though. I'm aware of numerous issues with NPCs contorting their bodies in unrealistic ways. Currently I need to manually prevent specific acts from being performed in specific positions, and it's difficult to maintain. I'm working on a better way.

Struggling with both hands should prevent clothes from being pulled. I think it's an issue with multiple NPCs pulling on it at once? Pain will continue to increase if something is still hurting you, whether or not you're soothing it. Though it will go up less if you are.

Thanks for the feedback, and bug reports.
I've been trying to figure out why dancers are getting coins rather than bills.
I ***THINK*** that I am reading this correctly.

And that all assumes that your allure, dance skill, audience excitement, and audience arousal are high enough to even earn a tip at all.

Well investigated!
sorry to bother you again, but is her blackmail already implemented or not? because I've been trying to trigger it without success and then realized that maybe with later you meant "not already implemented"
It's implemented. Requires you to be very famous for sex, rape, prostitution and/or bestiality.
Also nobody seems to acknowledge it when you crossdess, is there any way to make it so?
NPCs during encounters should acknowledge it. But outside that everyone just takes you as your presented gender. This may change in the future.
I want to ask just in case for the next update, I'm playing this game on my android and I want to know is it possible to keep my save when updating to a new version?
Your save should carry over to the new version.
I have all fetishes ticked. total wolf cum dumpster and shroom eater. weeks in the forest. let my halo be shattered by sex with the pack. not a wolf girl. any advice?
I looked into it and discovered a bug. Losing the angel transformation that way is blocking other transformations from starting. I'll fix it for the next version. Sorry for the bother.

StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
Tanning is something I'd like to add. Alternative skin tones too. I'll need to restructure the base sprite. I'll think about it after the clothing overhaul.

You need 0 trauma to be healthy, so any little thing can push you into uneasy. It should be able to drop back to healthy though. I'm aware of numerous issues with NPCs contorting their bodies in unrealistic ways. Currently I need to manually prevent specific acts from being performed in specific positions, and it's difficult to maintain. I'm working on a better way.

Struggling with both hands should prevent clothes from being pulled. I think it's an issue with multiple NPCs pulling on it at once? Pain will continue to increase if something is still hurting you, whether or not you're soothing it. Though it will go up less if you are.

Thanks for the feedback, and bug reports.
Thanks for your hard work as well. It's been pretty enjoyable so far to play around with the game.

Is there a quicker/safer way out of the forest if say, I study more history? gotten the love route with Eden and started living with her, but living with her and going to school is pretty hard, as not only it takes many hours to make the trip usually, causing me to have to wake up at around 4am to get there in time, I also end up always tearing my clothes one way or another, and getting assaulted 1 to 2 times, when not lucikly getting to the city only to get assaulted there instead because my clothes are already indecent. Hahaha.

Not to say also that even though I was given to Eden, I arrived monday at the orphanage to just change clothes to my school uniform, as I don't wear it in the forest (to not get it torn), and he charged me money from the week, which, with me living in the forest and not having much money anymore, specially having to buy new clothes all the time from my trips in the forest, ended up getting given to forced prostitution and decided to reload my save back in the cabin in the morning.

If there isn't a safer way, there could really be a way for you to get used to the forest's paths and travel safer and quicker by yourself eventually through training. Specially so to lower the chances to tear clothes at the very least. It could be interesting being more resourceful/less clumsy in the forest whilst living with Eden, as she would certainly appreciate a partner who can live there safely like her, right?

(Hopefully my constant feedback and questions aren't annoying by now. LOL.)

Last edited:
Reactions: SlowDance

K9

May 28, 2017
Thanks for your hard work as well. It's been pretty enjoyable so far to play around with the game.

Is there a quicker/safer way out of the forest if say, I study more history? gotten the love route with Eden and started living with her, but living with her and going to school is pretty hard, as not only it takes many hours to make the trip usually, causing me to have to wake up at around 4am to get there in time, I also end up always tearing my clothes one way or another, and getting assaulted 1 to 2 times, when not lucikly getting to the city only to get assaulted there instead because my clothes are already indecent. Hahaha.

Not to say also that even though I was given to Eden, I arrived monday at the orphanage to just change clothes to my school uniform, as I don't wear it in the forest (to not get it torn), and he charged me money from the week, which, with me living in the forest and not having much money anymore, specially having to buy new clothes all the time from my trips in the forest, ended up getting given to forced prostitution and decided to reload my save back in the cabin in the morning.

If there isn't a safer way, there could really be a way for you to get used to the forest's paths and travel safer and quicker by yourself eventually through training. Specially so to lower the chances to tear clothes at the very least. It could be interesting being more resourceful/less clumsy in the forest whilst living with Eden, as she would certainly appreciate a partner who can live there safely like her, right?

(Hopefully my constant feedback and questions aren't annoying by now. LOL.)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Accessing the brothel roughly required just going there, IIRC. The club isn't much more involved - the price of the fake ID is kind of small change once you're past the early-game poverty.

• Haha

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
This game is really fun. I saw in comments, pregnancy will be added. Is it going to be named characters to get you pregnant or everyone can?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Oh I now have a question about transformations. Is it possible to remove any transformation after it happens, or can only certain ones be removed? Also what would be the quickest way to transform into a succubus since that is what I'm currently aiming for

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
The brothel and strip club have changing rooms too don't they?
Depending on time of day and lewdness of your current outfit you might not be able to enter the brothel or the strip club. I don't think you can ever enter those while nude or in a bathing suit between 06:00 and 22:00
I think it depends upon your exhibitionism between 22:00 and 6:00.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Accessing the brothel roughly required just going there, IIRC. The club isn't much more involved - the price of the fake ID is kind of small change once you're past the early-game poverty.
You have to go to the strip club without a fake ID to find out you cannot enter and to be told about the brothel.
You have to get a fake ID from the brothel to enter the strip club.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Found another bug, although I haven't found where the problem is in the code.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Dearest
Vrelnir,
Thank you for teaching me a new word: Flot
Trying to be spoiler free.
Please keep updating. I dig it. On new game run i immediately went into the woods and Eden captured me. I got her to trust me and ran away so the wolves could get me. Then I got so abused My mind broke. Have been spending all my time since trying to survive in school. I love that my treatment with the doctor is more than meets the eye. keep it up please!

Last edited:

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh I now have a question about transformations. Is it possible to remove any transformation after it happens, or can only certain ones be removed? Also what would be the quickest way to transform into a succubus since that is what I'm currently aiming for
wolf transform reverses over time if you avoid wolf stuff. cannot speak for others. had full wolf. spent time trying to be normal. lost tail after time. fucked a wolf and it came back. so yes?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes