Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
I just wish all the swarms had different skins. The reason i turned them off, is because im tired of those blue slimes :(

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah i know. This game has a lot of potential. And i know there's been done a LOT of work on this. If you guys ever install Twine, then try loading this game, and see how it was build. There's a hell lot of different events, and at least 100 lines of code in each.

StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
Dominance has no effect on Robin at the moment. For Whitney, high dominance increases the rate they harass you if not already in a "relationship" and makes one event more extreme. Low dominance enables an event that lets you remove them from the game.
Oh, I see. :p I know you said in a previous post you might develop that in the future, but I sure would find it interesting a scenario where you start teasing withney back when you have high dominance over them yourself and perhaps turns into the bully/dominant yourself. As much as I love corruption and falling into my own short comings in these types of games, and seeing how bad things can get for myself, I also felt curious what would it be like to use my experience with deviancy and taking advantage of withney's attraction to the mc to turn things around completely.

As a personal suggestion, since the game already has some degree of transformation, I've thought of a scenario where if you bask in the sun in the garden or beach, you get gradually tan, say, for 2 or 3 weeks, and the degradation is slower albeit there for it to not have a too high maintenance, but be possible to undo. And have it where if you don't cover yourself to do it in the exhibitionist route, there are no tanlines, and people who see you naked can comment on your lewdness, but if you do use a bikini or swimsuit over a few days, there are visible tanlines, as the tan degrades/doesn't form on the covered areas. Whereas just sitting in the sun dressed relieves stress or so. Just a thought, since a lot of times in these games girls are heavily defaulted to pale skin. It's more for an aesthetic choice, rather than a fetish in itself, outside of maybe showing off you're a nudist when you have no tanlines, but maybe it's worth considering.

Also, a question. My trauma has been on uneasy for a while now, a couple of days or so, without going down. Do I need something special to lower it sometimes or is it faulty?

Edit: On another note. I encounter very easily in combat situations where they're gagging me with their hand but also rubbing their genitals on it, which is impossible. Or trampling my crotch with their feet but also abusing it. As you progress developing you should try and create checks of consistency for these things. Also, I find it that even if I struggle with both of my hands to recover my clothes back to a normal state, and succeed on the struggle, the assailants more often than not just make the clothes move further off my body anyway, and when I use actions later on when I'm in pain to soothe the pain, the pain keeps going up anyway. Is that intended under certain circumstances, or is it not working properly?

Edit 2: I found it that when you help robin on the lemonade stand, even if robin is a girl, some dialogues appear as male. o; Thought you'd like to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: atur

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I've been trying to figure out why dancers are getting coins rather than bills.
I ***THINK*** that I am reading this correctly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that all assumes that your allure, dance skill, audience excitement, and audience arousal are high enough to even earn a tip at all.

Reason

Jul 8, 2017
Oh, I see. :p I know you said in a previous post you might develop that in the future, but I sure would find it interesting a scenario where you start teasing withney back when you have high dominance over them yourself and perhaps turns into the bully/dominant yourself. As much as I love corruption and falling into my own short comings in these types of games, and seeing how bad things can get for myself, I also felt curious what would it be like to use my experience with deviancy and taking advantage of withney's attraction to the mc to turn things around completely.

Also, a question. My trauma has been on uneasy for a while now, a couple of days or so, without going down. Do I need something special to lower it sometimes or is it faulty?
What's your control at? That might be what's affecting it. That or check Traits to see if you've got anxiety not under control or something. Those are the main things that come to mind outside of a bug.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks!

Leighton may try to blackmail you later, which you can get out of easy if you haven't blackmailed them already.

Other than that, the two options don't lead to anything other than advertised. You get a bunch of cash, or Leighton will no longer try to force you into detention.
sorry to bother you again, but is her blackmail already implemented or not? because I've been trying to trigger it without success and then realized that maybe with later you meant "not already implemented"

StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
What's your control at? That might be what's affecting it. That or check Traits to see if you've got anxiety not under control or something. Those are the main things that come to mind outside of a bug.
Control was most of the time on green. though I literally just went through a bad time. Hahaha. And I had no traits other than virginity for those couple of days I checked. I'll keep an eye on the meters and see how it goes.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I want to ask just in case for the next update, I'm playing this game on my android and I want to know is it possible to keep my save when updating to a new version?

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I have all fetishes ticked. total wolf cum dumpster and shroom eater. weeks in the forest. let my halo be shattered by sex with the pack. not a wolf girl. any advice?

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Not what i asked but good info.
Oh, sorry, guess I parsed that a bit wrong. Not sure how long it takes to become wolfgirl. It might be important to know if you had the halo and the wings because I’m not sure it is possible to have multiple transformations and you are basically locked into being an angel/fallen angel/demon once you have the full set.

Reactions: atur

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I'll try starting a new game and tracking days
I only had the halo but got bored and went full wolf slut. Been filling my avatar up for weeks with no results
Maxed out academics, swimming, dancing and physique.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes