ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
man im having a hard time to make robin fall in love damn girl(btw im using a shota protagonist so my robin is a girl in npc settings)

Mar 21, 2018
The fighting mechanics don't seem to be accurate, I think. Even if you attack with both arms and a leg, you still deal the same amount as when you attack with only 1 limb. Someone should have this adressed to the creator because it doesn't make sense. Unless there's a way where you can attack and most likely come out on top against Whitney, please let me know. I'm tired of constantly losing to her...

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
Hi. Any1 know the chance for finding mushrooms in the forest? I'd spent day there and found countless wolves.

Mar 21, 2018
Hi. Any1 know the chance for finding mushrooms in the forest? I'd spent day there and found countless wolves.
To make it more likely, you could just disable Bestiality in the Settings in your Room. Makes it easier for other events to take place.

K9

May 28, 2017
The fighting mechanics don't seem to be accurate, I think. Even if you attack with both arms and a leg, you still deal the same amount as when you attack with only 1 limb. Someone should have this adressed to the creator because it doesn't make sense. Unless there's a way where you can attack and most likely come out on top against Whitney, please let me know. I'm tired of constantly losing to her...
Tone your body by dancing, swimming or running (at the beach). Once your body is 'toned and powerful', you can beat Whitney even with a little girl. Being constantly defiant unlocks the 'Demand' action too, I think it counts as an attack. If your english is maxed, it's very powerful.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
You lose because you have tiny muscles. You must have GUTS.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Good thing we aren' t having a drinking game for every time somebody asks about pregnancy. I'm not sure my liver could take it.
I've got a different question about pregnancy!

When it gets added, will it be player-exclusive, or will NPC pregnancies be possible too?

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
I especially appreciate all of the filters at the beginning. It allowed me to customize the game to my liking, which is absolutely awesome!

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I play on chrome.
Ctrl+Shift+I
Paste in the console box:
SugarCube.State.variables.pain=0;SugarCube.State.variables.trauma=0;SugarCube.State.variables.stress=0;SugarCube.State.variables.tiredness=0;

Everytime something goes wrong to pretty much god mode the whole game.
Some other basic things like
SugarCube.State.variables.wolfgirl =6 (makes you a full wolf girl)
and whatnot.
Type in just SugarCube.State.variables. and other options start popping up, its easy. Even reputation/skills/perks and the like can be manipulated.
doesnt seem to be working for me.

kyoh21

Jul 26, 2018
I tried following the guide to romance Robin, but I can't seem to get the option. I max out Robin's love, then take on their debt, but when I go back to the bedroom there is no note from Robin and so the relationship never becomes romantic.

Am I missing something?

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
I tried following the guide to romance Robin, but I can't seem to get the option. I max out Robin's love, then take on their debt, but when I go back to the bedroom there is no note from Robin and so the relationship never becomes romantic.

Am I missing something?
You have to talk to Robin until her trauma is zero. For some reason her dominance meter becomes a trauma meter in the social tab and the message that says -NPC dominance didn't get changed.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
After playing this, my top 10 games of 2018 is now complete.:eazyHype:
Thank you!
Awesome game! I've played it way, way, way too much!
Thank you too!
Hi,

I forgot one suggestion : during strip dancing, being able to masturbate
Public masturbation is planned. I'm not sure if masturbating on stage should swap from dance mode to masturbation mode, or if masturbation should be incorporated into the dance mechanics.
Any plans on adding pregnancy/impregnation?
Yep.
I've checked it out, and it appears to be working correctly. Hitting with both arms is more than twice as effective as hitting with one.
And I'm trying to get dem muscles, but it's waaay too grindy. I finally made it to the second rank after approximately 25-30+ ingame days...
That doesn't sound right. How are you exercising?
I've got a different question about pregnancy!

When it gets added, will it be player-exclusive, or will NPC pregnancies be possible too?
NPC pregnancies will be possible too.
I especially appreciate all of the filters at the beginning. It allowed me to customize the game to my liking, which is absolutely awesome!
You're welcome. The fetish variety makes those options important.
You have to talk to Robin until her trauma is zero. For some reason her dominance meter becomes a trauma meter in the social tab and the message that says -NPC dominance didn't get changed.
Robin's dominance metre shouldn't be appearing at all. I should disable the NPC dominance text for Robin until it has an impact.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes